Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:55 am
I have a few questions about natural forms, natural abilities, and the Skullpins

First how "removed" must a skullpin be to allow a Student to take their natural form? Could they say unpin it and throw it in their pocket or a bag they are carrying? Or would that count as on their person? Also Liz said the smallest a student could be is 3ft but I read somewhere that its 2ft so which is it 3ft or 2ft?

About Natural Abilities and Natural Forms Camilla my Dormouse Girl has her Nat ability Mouse Sized which allows her with her pin off to shrink down to the size of a none halloween Dormouse (2.4inch without the tail) Now im planning in Y2 or Y3 for Camilla to get her Shapeshift Natural Ability does this mean that she will beable to use her Natural ability Moused sized even with her skullpin on?

Also what if your Natural form is smaller then the 3ft mark? When they Shapeshift does that mean their natural form is enlarged? Or can they shift into their natural size regardless of if the pins on?

Sorry if these questions are a bit confusing ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 am
Rikku Takanashi
I have a few questions about natural forms, natural abilities, and the Skullpins

First how "removed" must a skullpin be to allow a Student to take their natural form? Could they say unpin it and throw it in their pocket or a bag they are carrying? Or would that count as on their person? Also Liz said the smallest a student could be is 3ft but I read somewhere that its 2ft so which is it 3ft or 2ft?

About Natural Abilities and Natural Forms Camilla my Dormouse Girl has her Nat ability Mouse Sized which allows her with her pin off to shrink down to the size of a none halloween Dormouse (2.4inch without the tail) Now im planning in Y2 or Y3 for Camilla to get her Shapeshift Natural Ability does this mean that she will beable to use her Natural ability Moused sized even with her skullpin on?

Also what if your Natural form is smaller then the 3ft mark? When they Shapeshift does that mean their natural form is enlarged? Or can they shift into their natural size regardless of if the pins on?

Sorry if these questions are a bit confusing ^^;

1 - just unpinned, if that's what keeps them in humanoid shape, though there are many areas of the school where they'll be kept locked down even without the pin (similar limiters are fairly common in public areas around halloween)

2- if i said that somewhere, and i really don't recall tbh, that's because it was off the top of my head, the official size allowances is here ~ the minimum being 2 feet

3 - she can shift even with her skullpin on now - but, as stated before, there's limiters that effect shifting even without the pin. So in her room and most outdoor areas? She can shift no problem, no worrying about the pin. In hallways and classes? That ability is locked down.

4 - those size limits are for the students humanoid forms that they attend classes in ~ not their natural forms. Their natural form does not change size unless that is also an ability they have ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:36 am
Ah sorry it was Maru I think ^^; Bad memory lol...

But the answers explain alot to me! Thankies for answering my questions!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:04 am
One more quest if its not to much trouble ^^;

Is Beginner Evasion the learned ability you learn from the open class How not to be Seen?

Iv seen people take that class but not claim any learned ability does it not impart a learned ability? Like is it just for Rp points?

prolixity

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:42 pm
Rikku Takanashi
One more quest if its not to much trouble ^^;

Is Beginner Evasion the learned ability you learn from the open class How not to be Seen?

Iv seen people take that class but not claim any learned ability does it not impart a learned ability? Like is it just for Rp points?

prolixity

It's for RP points. I don't have an ability set for it, sorry!

I think I need to do some work on it, so check back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:18 pm
Kaineferu
Question about the Filming event right now

For Lighting, do you roll a dice for the points or do you just add the points according to the style of film?

zoobey

Just add points according to style!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:48 am
Questions questions! Minipet questions this time!

Im curious just how many Minis can a student have in their Dorm?

Iv seen some people have welllll over six Minis in their Dorm is it a case where six is the "Offical" Limit but nobody is really keeping track so you can fit as many minis in your dorm as will safely fit?

Im wondering this because my char Camilla has a big dorm (big by dorm standards at least) so she can fit quite a few minis in her dorm plus she almost never closes her closet dorm to allow the Minis to come and go in her room as they like

Oh one more thing how many Mains can a student have? On the Minipet site you can have 12 I think are the mains the ones you can take outside of your Dorm?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:00 am
hello sorry for the inconvenience but I'd like to know why I have not
received my character when I post for months  

yuri black moon

Distinct Member

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:34 am
Rikku Takanashi
Questions questions! Minipet questions this time!

Im curious just how many Minis can a student have in their Dorm?

Iv seen some people have welllll over six Minis in their Dorm is it a case where six is the "Offical" Limit but nobody is really keeping track so you can fit as many minis in your dorm as will safely fit?

Im wondering this because my char Camilla has a big dorm (big by dorm standards at least) so she can fit quite a few minis in her dorm plus she almost never closes her closet dorm to allow the Minis to come and go in her room as they like

Oh one more thing how many Mains can a student have? On the Minipet site you can have 12 I think are the mains the ones you can take outside of your Dorm?

please keep it to five outside of the closet at any one time, consider what large amounts would do to the flooring! the general ic sentiment from the school staff is that this is a school not a petting zoo!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:39 am
yuri-vampire-pur-blood
hello sorry for the inconvenience but I'd like to know why I have not
received my character when I post for months

There are a number of ways to get character:

- Quest Fairy: this is for those who being an active and positive contribution to the shop community - please do not consider this something that will happen if you just wait around long enough
- Events: during events many premade and custom characters are given out to those who actively participate, recently there was a wonderland events where dozens of characters were given out
- Auctions: these are rare (once or twice a year) and go very high
- Gaia Bribes/IRL Bribes: these are slightly more common, but also can be very expensive
- Raffles: happen fairly often! Are usually free! Either monthly or every other month there's a chance to get either a premade or custom character, so keep an eye out for them!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:02 pm
I was pondering the Deus ORP situation and I had a suggestion for maybe opening posts for staff-run ORP threads which we know Deus has a TON of.

In short, I know that it's fun to not know exactly where a thread is going to go--knowing everything in advance would suck all the fun out of it--but maybe we can start tagging the first posts of staff-run ORPs with basic expectations, like:

• Expected IC/OOC duration of the thread (ballpark)
  • Is the thread "light hearted" or is it going to turn into a mission?
  • I know we're usually pretty good at being warned for general "suffering" but specifically:
    • can we expect it likely that participants MIGHT end up having recovery time afterwards?
    • Is it likely that they MIGHT experience something that will affect their work schedule for the next x amount of time?
    Obviously no guarantees, but sometimes everyone in a thread just about ends up hurt on the last few pages and it's nice to be able to plan ahead if you've got plots coming up that you might need to shift around in your future timeline.
  • Metaplot relevance: again I suppose you run the risk of getting spoilery, but it would be nice to know things like "if you're interested in the O goings-on this thread MIGHT help your character's involvement" etc.

This is just an idea--I know a lot of people might be upset by the idea of having these things said upfront. Maybe they could be spoilered out and there can be a rule that the contents of the spoiler not discussed? And again I'm not saying any huge specifics, but sometimes the general warning of "there will be suffering" (which is much appreciated, please don't get me wrong) doesn't really give someone enough information to determine whether to join an ORP, especially if they're already juggling a lot of existing plotlines. And, yes, we could just gamble, and a lot of times gambling is fun, but other times it is nice to be prepared.

Sometimes it's hard to figure out whether to join an ORP if you've got something you want your character to do next week. Alternately, sometimes you WANT your character to endure some hardcore physical/mental damage, and you skip an ORP that looks like it's going to stay safe, only to find out that it was a perfect chance gone sad It would be a great stress-reducer for those of us who like to keep our timelines and plans at least somewhat in check, and also for those of us looking for specific challenges to push our character development that we might otherwise miss out on!

lizbot
zoobey
marushii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:03 am
Good morning/afternoon/evening! I participated in and wrote 800 words for this RP but my character isn't actually in it, two other characters are just searching his room (I'm replying with what they find there and stuff). Can I count it for growth?  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:26 pm
Smerdle
Good morning/afternoon/evening! I participated in and wrote 800 words for this RP but my character isn't actually in it, two other characters are just searching his room (I'm replying with what they find there and stuff). Can I count it for growth?

Yes! Its still expanding on your character and their life!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:37 am
I just wanted to check to see if this would be alright, I'd like to start a barton town rp to help me flush out Kas and Cherry's personalities Dreams of Halloween Town  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 pm
Midnightglow18
I just wanted to check to see if this would be alright, I'd like to start a barton town rp to help me flush out Kas and Cherry's personalities Dreams of Halloween Town

Since it's not canon yes that's fine!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games