Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
First Year Unsorted
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Sorting (2042)

Charlotte stuck with her sister the whole time as they made their way to school. Though, her sister was certain they would land in Slytherin as intended for their family, the younger of the two twins wasn’t sure. Though she agreed with her sister all the way. She even agreed with her sister over the comments she made about their classmates. Even if they were probably all very nice.

Walking into the great hall, Charlotte had mixed feelings. The boat ride had been nice and calming but suddenly she was all nerves. What if she wasn’t quite Slytherin material? Staring blankly, Charlotte remained frozen at the sound of her name. In fact, it wasn’t until her sister jabbed her in the side that she shook her head and got back into reality.

“Sorry…” Charlotte said before walking up and sitting on the stool. As the sorting hat was placed on her head, the girl thought to herself. ‘I’m a Richardson… Mother expects me to be in Slytherin along with my sister. I should be with my sister. We’re always together. We’re exactly alike. There’s no way we aren’t alike. That’s why we’re twins…’ If or when the hat would speak to her she was sure to be in shock. Charlotte wasn’t expecting a talking hat even for one as magical as the sorting hat.

Status : I'll be with my sister right...?
                                            Company : First years & others

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ■ SELFISH Mother has always spoiled me and my sister. Anything we want we get in most of the time. I want what I want, even if it’s just what my sister wants. Doesn’t matter what we have to do to get it. Usually for her it’s the center of attention. At least I think it is. But she shares with me sometimes because we’re twins so she has too, even if we fight over it occasionally.
                                                ■ COMPLIANT I tend to go along with what my sister does and says. Typically I follow her around or repeat what she says. I also follow my mother’s ideals for me. Even if I want certain things I’ll still follow what they or other authority figures tell me. I’m pretty obedient in that sense. That’s not to say I don’t roll my eyes when or argue with my sister when I disagree. Granted I usually pout and move on.
                                                ■ UNINTELLIGENT Cilla and mother say I’m dimwitted. I’m not entirely sure what they are implying. I can be smart. Just sometimes I forget things or get things confused. I might not get a lot of things but I do try. Although I usually just go along with what my sister says. Perhaps they think I don’t have my own brain. I do though, I swear. And I might mess things up but I try my best.
                                                ■ FICKLE I change my mind at a drop of a hat. One minute I’m going to get lunch and the next I’m distracted by the flowers outside. I can go from being mad with my sister to being content with her. Even my interests are pretty all over the place. I can go from being interested in cooking to being interested in gardening. The only interest of mine that’s ever stayed constant is drawing and painting because it’s literally the only thing I’m good at.
                                                ■ ARTISTIC I’ve always had an artistic side. Like I mentioned earlier it’s the one thing that’s a consistent interest. My mother says it’s good for a girl to have some kind of artistic ability. Probably why she made me take it up in the first place, though she doesn’t think it’s worth much. I for one rather enjoy painting and drawing the scenery outside. It’s relaxing and it’s better than having me try to play the piano or any other instrument for that matter. Besides I can be rather creative with a paint brush and an easel.
                                                ■ DREAMER I’ve always coming up with ideas that are as my sister calls them completely impractical. Sometimes the words that come out of my mouth aren’t very sensible. I’m a bit of a dreamer when it comes to live. I want to be an artist but my mother doesn’t see that as a reasonable career not that I’m required to have one. If anything she considers it a mere hobby. I’m also a bit of a hopeless romantic which doesn’t sit well with my mother. My dreams just don’t align with what my family expects of me.
                                                ■ RESENTFUL To say I don't get jealous would be a lie. To say I’m jealous of my sister that would be an understatement. She’s always been the favourite with mother even if we are twins. I have hopes and dreams that just don’t align with hers. Though, mother spoils me just as much and I love her for it, I still can tell. It’s not enough to hide it. I’m not mad just a little bitter by it. I’m not that dimwitted…

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
My dear child, is that truly what you want?
To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
No, I see greater things for you
I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
Yes, I think you'll do quite well in

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:16 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
First Year Unsorted
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Sorting (2042)

Priscilla was annoyed. Extremely annoyed. All the other students were annoying in her mind. They were all lesser then her until she was proven otherwise. Hogsmeade was crowded and the boats were a nightmare (she didn’t care if others didn’t mind it). Now that they were in the great hall, she wasn’t happy about the wait. Her step sister went first which was a frustration in itself. Then her nitwit of a sister went before her. She was the eldest! She had the brain!

Not a moment of hesitation occurred when Priscilla heard her name called. She quickly marched to the stool and took a seat. Waiting for the sorting hat to be placed on her head she tried her best not to roll her eyes. She’d waited long enough. ‘I think I’ve waited long enough. As a Richardson I should be in Slytherin no questions asked.’ She thought. No way was she talking out load. Even with her step father being a Gryffindor it didn’t matter, she was a Slytherin just like her mother and father.

Status : Annoyed... I've waited long enough....
                                                  Company : First years & others

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ SELF ABSORBED First off, I’m all about me. I don’t try to hide it. If my hair and outfit isn’t perfect I complain. My appearance is important. If I don’t get what I want I’m simply not happy. My mother spoils my sister and I and I’m perfectly alright with that. In fact, I love it. If something doesn’t benefit me I don’t care. Yes, I’m selfish, spoiled, and vain. I still don’t care. Plan and simple.
                                                      ■ BOSSY I don’t like taking no for an answer. If I want something I’m going to get it. Typically, I boss around my twin sister. She doesn’t know anything anyways so why not tell her what to do. Then again, it’s like talking to a wall and thus rather pointless and a waste of time. Although I do enjoy that she goes along with everything I say. Granted it can become annoying. Then there’s my step sister whom I also boss around as I’d rather someone else do my homework. At least she’s obedient…
                                                      ■ ARGUMENTATIVE If I don’t agree with someone I’ll tell them so. Although some might say that I don’t do so nicely. Who really cares though? So long as I tell them their being idiotic that’s all that matters. I also don’t like being contradicted. Just because someone doesn’t agree with me doesn’t mean they need to start something over it. Even if I’m not right I don’t need to be told otherwise. They should just keep it to themselves.
                                                      ■ DECEITFUL Despite the above I can act like a nice person if I have too. I hate doing so though as I’m far from being a goody two shoes. However, if my step father were to find out how I treat his daughter, mother would surely be displeased. I’m not against lying about things to keep me out of trouble. Last thing I want is for a person of authority to find out the trouble I cause. I also wouldn’t want any potential suitors to dislike me for my displeasing nature. Though sometimes it is unavoidable.
                                                      ■ OLD FASHIONED My family is very old fashioned and therefore so am I. Living by old family tradition I need to marry someone of pureblood, preferable an heir. Which of course would be arranged by my parents. I’m content with the idea of being a loving and supporting wife. One who strives for absolute perfection. Eventually have kids and be a loving mother to young future heirs and ladies who will one day marry as well. I believe in all of that which is why I strive for it.
                                                      ■ AMBITIOUS Like I said, I strive for things and thus I have ambitious. I want to be a wife of an heir. Produce children to continue the bloodline as will be expected of me. Raise them to be something just as I was raised. Run a home like my own mother would and yet still have time for my music. I don’t want a big fancy job in the ministry because that isn’t part of my plan. I want people to respect me for the wealth my family should and will have. It’s a simple ambition but it’s one I hope to accomplish one day.
                                                      ■ ENVIOUS Lastly, I can be easily jealous. I desire things others have if I don’t already have them. If someone else is more fortunate then I am I can’t stand it. I even hated the fact that my sister was daddy’s favourite. Of course, I’m mother’s but still. I was never one for sharing. If I had to admit it which I probably never will, I even envy my step sister for having a father…

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
Impatience will get you nowhere
But, you are quite right,
I think you'll learn your lesson well in

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:23 pm
The Sorting Hat

Yukina101
What if, what if we run away?
What if, what if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
And what if, what if we're hard to find?
What if, what if we lost our minds?
What if we let them fall behind and they're never found?

𝕌𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ☀ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 ☀ 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕤

❃❂❁Chanda waited in the long line of first years trying extremely hard to pay attention to the sorting and the list of names but. The Ceiling! It was incredible! He'd read about it in Hogwarts, A History but it was a whole different experience reading about it than actually seeing it. He wondered if there were constellations up there during the night, that'd be awesome! He had been busy trying to spot one and nearly missed the calling of his name, thankfully coming back just in time to hear "Dunbar!" being called out. He eagerly walked forward and did a small jump onto the stool and waited for the hat to descend upon him.

My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
Runaway now and forevermore
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

◊ DETERMINED Chanda doesn't give up without reason if he's curious about it or actively doing something. It'd be a pleasant attribute if whatever he was determined about didn't involve him nearly always tripping over something.
◊ WHIMSICAL He enjoys seeing magic in everyday life. And seeing as he was actually magic and that his mother used magic around him all the time it was rather easy. But also sometimes he could get lost staring at one of his Mum Hera's sparkly gypsy skirts and making fairy ring dances with it.
◊ CURIOUS The world is big, bright, and colorful, what's not to explore?! And now that he had two mums and a big sister to ask, all he had to do now was figure out which questions to do first!
◊ STUBBORN When Chanda didn't want to do something, or more often than not did want to do something,
it would take something extra super spectacular to make him see reason again. Even if the extra super spectacular was shiny.

◊ OBSESSIVE Its not that he gets totally and completely obsessed, its just that he wants to know everything about whatever interests him. And everything always includes ev-er-ry-thing.
◊ EASILY-DISTRACTED He hates how distracted he can be, especially when he's trying to do something completely different but what's to say his fate/destiny would or wouldn't change if he didn't chase the startling gold butterfly? That's a question he would most definitely have to find out!

Hm, what to do with you, I wonder?
Vibrant, curious, with a stubborn streak, eh?
Yes, I think you'll find yourself right at home in

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:25 pm
User Image
                                                        ( HalfbloodUnsortedFirst Year ) xx

Geт yoυrѕelғ υp тo тнe ѕιleɴт αlтαr αɴd cαll мe
                                                        Bυт doɴ'т ғorɢeт тнe мαcнιɴeѕ
                                                        'Cαυѕe ιғ yoυr cнoιce ιѕ cнιppιɴɢ ιт dowɴ oɴ тнe M1
                                                        Tнeɴ yoυ'll wαĸe υp ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ
                                                        Yoυ'll вe ѕтorмιɴɢ, oн, oн, oн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracer was excited that she ran to the stool and quickly sat down, not because she wanted to hurry but she really wanted to know what the hat thinks of her. She knew that she won't go to Slytherin that's for sure, not because he hated it but she and Mina were too different to be in the same house. As the headmistress set the hat on her curly hair, she couldn't help but think that this was the hat that sorted most of her family! It's so cool! Tracer didn't mind any house, but she would love to know the Hat's reasoning of why they'd think that house fits her. That's how curious she was. And if the hat just sorted her without an explanation, she'll feel unsatisfied but ugggh, she was just so curious about itttt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe lovιɴɢ eαcн oтнer
                                                        No мαттer wнαт нαppeɴѕ, we've ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт
                                                        Oɴ α le poυvoιr de ѕ'αιмer, oĸαy?
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe
                                                        Rιɴɢιɴɢ тнe ɢreαт вell oυт тнere αвove υѕ
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power ғor тнαт, we ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( feel free to have them move to the Black Lake ouob ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Great Hallxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Sorting Hat
                                                        xxxxxx

EASYGOINGTracer is patient and it's hard for her to freeze, at this point she would always say, "Sure let's go with that" or "Can't wait to see how this goes" unless she knows that it will be Bad. She just goes along with a free-spirited manner and rarely makes a fuss if things don't come her way. She thinks that stomping her foot over failure was just going to make her feel tired more, so she just moves forward. Tracer, in a way, never dwells on things and as a result, she can be really forgiving.

BUBBLYShe's bright and bubbly, easy for her to lighten up the mood of the atmosphere. Tracer is just enthusiastic of what she likes and if you ask her to "tell more", she WILL do it. And sometimes, she can just ramble and talk until there's an interference because that's just how excited she is about living the moment. That being said, she puts a lot of effort in what she does despite people thinking otherwise, including trying to cheer people up. She did, however, has difficulty in handling... somber situations.

WARM-HEARTEDIt's really not hard to figure out that Tracer always has the best intentions for people, even if she could be a bit overbearing sometimes. While she does take care of herself, Tracer puts importance on her friends' well-being as much as she can and you can always count on her to help out. She rarely feels bitterment and even if she felt irritated to a certain person, it was rare for her to come to the point of being vindictive. Combined with her trusting nature, she was either the best friend or someone people might think they'll take advantage of.

CURIOUSTracer likes experimenting: As an artist, she was very convinced that there was no such thing as an "ugly art" as along as it was heartfelt. She would always try putting two things together just to see how it goes, even if people would try to say that it wouldn't work. While she had tried things that didn't work well, Tracer was convinced that it was worth the try. Social-wise, she always wanted to ask things: why this and why that. Depending on the topic, she could be persistent.

PROUDMaybe it has something to do with the fact that both of her parents were Gryffindors, but Tracer has a real streak of pride. It was rare for her to be ashamed over little things and is perfectly fine with being in the good spotlight. She is proud not only to herself, but to her friends and family's everything as well. Tracer would be that one person who would drill a sincere compliment on someone until they accept it, as well as one who doesn't let people ruin her good life.

CLEVERSadly obscured due to her trusting and eccentric nature, people think that she was just someone who didn't take things seriously, let alone think. While Tracer didn't care for strangers' critics, she does have a good brain to boot. Sure, she wasn't into memorizing dates and poems, but Tracer was good at putting pieces together. She was good at speculations and figuring the problems out. To conclude, Tracer was, in a way, image-minded and a streetsmart.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:38 pm
The Sorting Hat

Julian Galaksylph
User Image
                                                        ( HalfbloodUnsortedFirst Year ) xx

Geт yoυrѕelғ υp тo тнe ѕιleɴт αlтαr αɴd cαll мe
                                                        Bυт doɴ'т ғorɢeт тнe мαcнιɴeѕ
                                                        'Cαυѕe ιғ yoυr cнoιce ιѕ cнιppιɴɢ ιт dowɴ oɴ тнe M1
                                                        Tнeɴ yoυ'll wαĸe υp ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ
                                                        Yoυ'll вe ѕтorмιɴɢ, oн, oн, oн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracer was excited that she ran to the stool and quickly sat down, not because she wanted to hurry but she really wanted to know what the hat thinks of her. She knew that she won't go to Slytherin that's for sure, not because he hated it but she and Mina were too different to be in the same house. As the headmistress set the hat on her curly hair, she couldn't help but think that this was the hat that sorted most of her family! It's so cool! Tracer didn't mind any house, but she would love to know the Hat's reasoning of why they'd think that house fits her. That's how curious she was. And if the hat just sorted her without an explanation, she'll feel unsatisfied but ugggh, she was just so curious about itttt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe lovιɴɢ eαcн oтнer
                                                        No мαттer wнαт нαppeɴѕ, we've ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт
                                                        Oɴ α le poυvoιr de ѕ'αιмer, oĸαy?
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe
                                                        Rιɴɢιɴɢ тнe ɢreαт вell oυт тнere αвove υѕ
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power ғor тнαт, we ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( feel free to have them move to the Black Lake ouob ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Great Hallxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Sorting Hat
                                                        xxxxxx

EASYGOINGTracer is patient and it's hard for her to freeze, at this point she would always say, "Sure let's go with that" or "Can't wait to see how this goes" unless she knows that it will be Bad. She just goes along with a free-spirited manner and rarely makes a fuss if things don't come her way. She thinks that stomping her foot over failure was just going to make her feel tired more, so she just moves forward. Tracer, in a way, never dwells on things and as a result, she can be really forgiving.

BUBBLYShe's bright and bubbly, easy for her to lighten up the mood of the atmosphere. Tracer is just enthusiastic of what she likes and if you ask her to "tell more", she WILL do it. And sometimes, she can just ramble and talk until there's an interference because that's just how excited she is about living the moment. That being said, she puts a lot of effort in what she does despite people thinking otherwise, including trying to cheer people up. She did, however, has difficulty in handling... somber situations.

WARM-HEARTEDIt's really not hard to figure out that Tracer always has the best intentions for people, even if she could be a bit overbearing sometimes. While she does take care of herself, Tracer puts importance on her friends' well-being as much as she can and you can always count on her to help out. She rarely feels bitterment and even if she felt irritated to a certain person, it was rare for her to come to the point of being vindictive. Combined with her trusting nature, she was either the best friend or someone people might think they'll take advantage of.

CURIOUSTracer likes experimenting: As an artist, she was very convinced that there was no such thing as an "ugly art" as along as it was heartfelt. She would always try putting two things together just to see how it goes, even if people would try to say that it wouldn't work. While she had tried things that didn't work well, Tracer was convinced that it was worth the try. Social-wise, she always wanted to ask things: why this and why that. Depending on the topic, she could be persistent.

PROUDMaybe it has something to do with the fact that both of her parents were Gryffindors, but Tracer has a real streak of pride. It was rare for her to be ashamed over little things and is perfectly fine with being in the good spotlight. She is proud not only to herself, but to her friends and family's everything as well. Tracer would be that one person who would drill a sincere compliment on someone until they accept it, as well as one who doesn't let people ruin her good life.

CLEVERSadly obscured due to her trusting and eccentric nature, people think that she was just someone who didn't take things seriously, let alone think. While Tracer didn't care for strangers' critics, she does have a good brain to boot. Sure, she wasn't into memorizing dates and poems, but Tracer was good at putting pieces together. She was good at speculations and figuring the problems out. To conclude, Tracer was, in a way, image-minded and a streetsmart.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Such enthusiasm and curiosity!
Well, I won't keep you in suspense, then
Yes, with a warm personality like yours
You're definitely meant for

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:37 am
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I go somewhere quiet

Kam waited patiently in line with his brother, but when Iggy was called, the older twin felt weirdly alone. He was pretty much always with his twin, but right now, his brother was up in front of hundreds of people. The very thought made Kam shudder knowing he was next. When the hat shouted out Ravenclaw for the younger Hepburn twin, Kam's eyebrows lifted curiously. Now that was a twist, wasn't it? He'd thought for sure his brother would be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Suddenly, his name was echoing through the hall and he didn't have time to contemplate his brother's sorting. He walked to the stool and sat, waiting for the hat to decide his fate. Hopefully it chose somewhere nice for him...

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxQᴜɪᴇᴛ:
                                                          Where Iggy is wild and loud, Kam is quiet and controlled. He prefers to think before he acts, rather than jump in hog-wild.
                                                          xxxxxCᴜɴɴɪɴɢ:
                                                          Kam has always had a mind for plotting in his life, sometimes by rather... dubious means. Luckily, he usually uses his sharp thoughts for pranks, and his nature leads them to always be thought fully out before they're executed to his perfection.
                                                          xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
                                                          While Kam is indeed Loyal, it's to very few people that he is. His twin, for instance, can always count on Kam to make sure nothing bad happens. And if someone he's loyal to is in the line of fire, Kam will, without fail, step into the line of fire in order to ensure his means.
                                                          xxxxxCᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ:
                                                          Though he's quiet, Kam has always exuded a strong confidence. He knows what he wants and what he is, and has no issue in assuming he's a better choice than others simply because he's got a high sense of self-worth.
                                                          xxxxxGʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ:
                                                          While Kam is highly confident, he's also well aware the realities of the world. He knows that even though he might think he's a better choice, the world isn't fair and will probably thwart his plans. It's this grounded nature that feeds into his plotting most of the time, as he prepares for every eventuality.
                                                          xxxxxPᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ:
                                                          Unlike his twin, Kam has absolutely no problem being patient. He doesn't worry about people trying to surprise him, nor does he react when people try to tease him about their own plans. He doesn't mind sitting and waiting for things, and he's never really bothered with worry of the future, because why should he?

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There aren't any dragons here

Aeryn had already had a pretty great night. Her hair was wavy and bedraggled from her fall in the lake, but she didn't care. Who else could say they started off their year with such fun? Once they'd been told they were, in fact, not fighting dragons, her night got considerably less exciting. She'd been looking forward to it all day! Stupid Cian and his stupid friends lied to her. Once in the Hall proper, she looked over at her brother, angrily gesturing to the hat with a frown. How dare she be made a fool! Suddenly, her name was being called, so she hurried to the front, grinning at the teacher that had seen them fall into the lake. Hopefully the staff had a great sense of humor, or this year would really suck. The girl plopped on the stool, excited to see where she'd belong. Hopefully anywhere Cian wasn't. It would really sick to have to live with him throughout school too.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                              Aeryn is an incredibly competitive child. She will always work harder to beat any competition, even the competition she just makes up. She hates losing, and is a very sore loser. Then again, she's also a very bragging winner.

xxxxxCᴏɴᴄᴇɪᴛᴇᴅ:
                                                              Aeryn is convinced she's the very best at whatever she happens to do. Be it a mundane task, a sport, or a contest, she's certain she'll win because she's absolutely better than anyone that dare oppose her.

xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                              Aeryn dreams big, and she's certain that she's the best person to achieve her wild dreams. Luckily, she knows the value of hard work, so her dreams are very likely to become a reality, if not in the way she suspects.

xxxxxSʜᴏʀᴛ-Tᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ:
                                                              Aeryn can go 0-60 in no time. Sometimes it seems like she has a switch in her head that can immediately make her mad. She has little control over her mouth, occasionally saying incredibly mean things in the heat of the moment. She can also be drawn to violence, but it does take at least a little longer.

xxxxxSᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ:
                                                              Aeryn almost always refuses to do things unless she wants to. If she doesn't have full control and say over what she's doing, expect her to resist fully. She also doesn't sway her thoughts or opinions easily, instead refuting differing opinions on whatever matter it may be.

xxxxxSᴀʀᴄᴀsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                              Aeryn has no problem speaking her mind, though most of the time she just replies in snarky, sarcastics. She has no problem back-talking, and laughs when people don't catch her sarcasm.

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 am
User Image
JONAH LANE
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

As Jonah stood in line watching the others be sorted, he couldn’t help but wonder what the hat would think of him. He knew his mother had wished him to be a Gryffindor like her, and that was all well and good he supposed, but was legacy that important? He figured he would be fine no matter where he ended up, so long as he would be able to meet some good people. If the place for him did end up being Gryffindor, then well, so be it. When the name Jonah Lane was called, he stepped up to the stool and had a seat, the hat much too big once placed upon him that he could barely see anyone beyond its brim.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Great Hall
With // Everyone
Feeling // Curious
Thinking // I wonder where I'll belong...

OOC:

SINCERE Some might consider Jonah as the sort who wears his heart on his sleeve. He genuinely cares about everyone he comes in contact with and would not hesitate to comfort a friend in need.

LAX While Jonah does know when it’s time to get down to business, typically he can’t be bothered and just wants to relax and enjoy himself. A very “go with the flow” type of guy. He’s been known to procrastinate on assignments, not because he doesn’t want to do them he says, but because there’s simply better ways he could be spending his time in the now and what’s due tomorrow can wait until then. That said, he’s never been one to not turn in his assignments. If his mother heard he’d slacked on his school work he knows he’d have a howler coming his way in no time flat.

IMPULSIVE Being primarily emotionally driven, Jonah has times where he cannot help but act upon how he’s feeling in the moment rather than first considering the potential consequences to his actions. This has gotten him into trouble on occasion, but when this does happen he will always take full responsibility and own up to his decisions.

RESOURCEFUL Though he may make some reckless decisions at times, Jonah is the type that usually has some semblance of a plan in mind, even if half of that plan is “winging it” after doing something rash. He is excellent at using his surroundings to his advantage and tends to think outside the box.

INQUISITIVE Jonah has a love of learning and picks up on things fairly quickly; a trait passed down to him from both his parents. However, while he enjoys learning about most things in general, there are always certain topics, such as astronomy or magical creatures or perhaps even the intrigue of certain individuals, which he will wish to fully immerse himself in to learn as much as possible--in which cases he may ignore other topics that may be more pertinent at the time… Such as researching charms into the wee hours of the morning when he has an exam in Potions in four hours that he’s hardly studied for.

PROTECTIVE A friendly acquaintance, but a fiercely loyal companion, when someone befriends Jonah they gain a friend for life. If one of his loved ones is ever in a time of need, Jonah will be right there to help. It is in times of trouble Jonah shows how courageous he can be, he will ditch his usual lax nature and instead become assertive, standing his ground and refusing to allow any harm to come to someone he cares for— peacefully, if he has any say in it. If it ever came to it, he would gladly do the same for a stranger if he felt they needed the help as well.

Trickblues

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 am
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Gid probably should have felt like this was a more momentous occasion- he'd been waiting seemingly forever to make it to Hogwarts and be sorted, after all, but truth be told, he didn't particularly care where he ended up. It'd be annoying if the entirety of his close family ended up being in Slytherin except him, but Mum and Dad weren't going to like, disown him for not upholding the Edgeworth legacy. Besides, he wasn't sure he fancied the idea of sleeping in the dungeons anyways. With that in mind, he stepped forward when his name was called, only a bit self conscious. It was practically like his family here, with Professor Harlowe conducting the sorting- she'd taught his parents, too. He wondered how much stress they'd caused, for all they acted like they were such model students in their time, head boy and girl. He scrambled up on the stool, bracing himself.

OOC:
DISTRACTED
xxx»» Gideon is an easily distracted person who often has difficulty focusing on the bigger forest in lieu of the individual, far more interesting trees. He doodles when he should be taking notes and consistently 'glazes over' when someone is telling him something, particularly if it's in the style of a lecture. He hates to work on just one thing of a time and can often be seen multitasking (with varying degrees of success) or jumping from thing to thing. He doesn't do well in highly structured, rigid environments and would fail miserably at an office job.

IDLE
xxx»» Gideon is frequently called lazy, 'work-avoidant', and 'unmotivated', all of which have some grain of truth to them. If he has a vice, it's certainly sloth, and while he will help someone out if asked and isn't self-absorbed enough to force someone else to do all the work in the project, it can be difficult to get him to do much of anything without some prodding. If he had his way, he'd spend much of the day eating, sleeping, or just lounging around. It's not that he's depressed or uninterested in anything; he just didn't inherit his parents' ambition, and is stubborn enough to dig his heels in when someone tries to force him to do something.

AMIABLE
xxx»» Gideon is quite honestly a very difficult person to argue with. He's very laid-back and easygoing, usually keeping a calm, if a bit impulsive outlook. Even if he disagrees strongly with someone, he'd rather crack jokes and roll his eyes than really debate it out with them- that'd expend too much energy, and be, in his opinion, a waste of time. Gideon is generally very easy to get along with, so long as you're not actively antagonizing him, and is often unruffled and bemused when others are outraged and indignant. The only time he seems to become genuinely offended is when someone insults his family, particularly his sister.

HUMOROUS
xxx»» Gideon tends to see everything as a bit of a joke, and was the type of child who often succumbed to giggles or snickers when being scolded. He often finds things funny, even when others do not, and prefers to make light of most situations. Other people often view this as immature and at times frustrating, since Gideon can spend more time cracking jokes and making sly comments than actually trying to find a solution. However, this is often a coping mechanism, as he doesn't want to be too vulnerable and open with his emotions in front of others, particularly when he's upset or disappointed.

FLIPPANT
xxx»» Gideon can be very dry and sarcastic, which many people don't expect, coming from him. While he doesn't go around picking fights with anyone, when annoyed or upset he tends to revert to mockery, rather than raising his voice or throwing a punch. He'd much rather shame someone out of bad behavior than try to lecture them out of it, and enjoys knocking others down a peg or two when he feels they're being self righteous or worse, hypocritical. He is not overly respectful of authority, and was occasionally a bit of a troublemaker as a small child.

HUMBLE
xxx»» Gideon has many flaws, but arrogance is not one of them. He was raised to never lord himself over others, or to act as if he was better than anyone because his father was from a notable pureblood family or his mother was a successful auror. Gideon would never sneer or scoff at someone else, and was raised to treat everyone as equals, no matter their background. He despises displays of wealth or snobs, and is much more concerned with people's character, rather than their nice clothes or big house. If he does puff himself up, it's all joking, and his sense of humor is generally very self-deprecating; he rarely puts other people down while praising himself.

Username

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:38 am
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
User Image
User Image

MυɠɠʅҽႦσɾɳ 🌠 Uɳʂσɾƚҽԃ Fιɾʂƚ Yҽαɾ 🌠 ƜιƖɗ ƇнιƖɗ

Cassie was basically bouncing in place as she followed the line of first years into the Great Hall to finally (finnnaalllyyy!!) get sorted. She couldn't even completely enjoy the amazingness of the night sky floating around in the ceiling (or was it the ceiling?) because she was too excited about her sorting. It didn't really matter to her where she was going since both her parents had assured her that they'd love her regardless but sue her, she kinda wanted to get Gryffindor like them! Her name was called relatively quick, the brilliance of having a last name with "b," and she quickly went over to the stool and plopped herself down. "Alright Mr. Hat, or is it Ms. Hat? Do your thing!" she whispered.

Personality Loud, both in voice and spirit. Cassie likes to be both seen and heard and really doesn't mind being the center of attention. She loves being around people; especially her family, her mum and grandpop's band mates or even just the people at the Lyre. She's also very active not liking having to stay in one place for too long without something to do. A bored Cassie is not a happy Cassie. From a young age, her mother would always have activities or special scavenger hunts set in place for her so she'd have something to do, which grew into a love of adventure and a curiosity for the world and everything in it. She absolutely loves finding out new things and trying new things and it's her dream to somehow make a living off of it.

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes

{Wearing: Uniform} {Where: Great Hall} {With: Everyone} {Thoughts: Do your worst. Best. Whatever!}

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Midori Ryubi
- Pureblood - First Year - Unsorted -

When: Fall 2042
Where: Great Hall
With: Fellow 1st Years

Midori was nervously twisting his robes in his hands as he followed the line of first years into the Great Hall to get sorted. He couldn't fathom the intricacies of magic that must go into just the basics of the Great Hall. The spell and rune work that went into the ceiling alone was awing. Midori didn't even give a passing thought to where he might be sorted. It didn't really matter to him where he was going since neither of his parents had attended Hogwarts. It still awed him he had even gotten a letter! His name was called eventually, the annoyance of having a last name start with an "r", and he quickly shuffled over to the stool and elegantly sat himself down. "Hello Sorting Hat. I'm ready whenever you are," he whispered.

People can describe me as very quiet and timid upon meeting. Once I am familiar with a person I can become very motherly and domestic. I am very cleanly and organized. I can also be a bit absent-minded. I have a passion for learning that is only surpassed by my need to take care of those close to me. I can be very pessimistic about the world in general. I tend to hold grudges and can act aggressive once someone hurts or insults someone I care about but I'll rarely defend myself against similar actions. Though I know how to fight, I do not like physical violence. I am very calculated on my actions and am secretly a bit of a prankster.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Hamid could sympathise with Tracer, he'd miss Kimia too, no matter how childish or annoying she could get, although if she was so worried about her cousin then maybe she could just avoid her? "Maybe just stay away from her then? She's older, right?" It just seemed like a simple solution in his opinion. They said the castle was big so it shouldn't be hard. It only made sense to avoid the people you didn't like; he certainly wouldn't want to spend time with them and have them trouble him.

Her talk about houses almost made him dizzy with her referencing so many relatives and their houses and he could hardly keep track of them all. He settled for safely nodding in agreement. Any other replies he might have had fled in face of his horror when faced with the boats and Tracer's encouragement didn't really fill him with courage, no matter how confident she was in her abilities to keep them afloat in the water at night. "It's not falling over I'm worried about," he muttered, but he grudgingly followed after her, gingerly taking a seat in the most solid spot he could find. Of all the traits he could share with an anime hero, it had to be an aversion to transport and it just had to be from Fairy Tail's Natsu. It wasn't even funny. But he had no other choice but to suffer since he wasn't about to whine about being sick and create a commotion. "Then I hope they show themselves after we dock, that'd be nice," he said in response to Tracer's comment about mermaids and a squid. It was admittedly cool and his dad had a particular fondness for the squid but he resented the fact that even if they did appear during the journey, he'd be too sick to appreciate it.

The trip didn't take too long to Hamid's eternal gratitude—he barely kept his nausea under control—and was mostly uneventful save for someone falling into the water and almost before he knew it, they were taken to the large castle and were waiting in line in front of every other student and teacher in the school. He made himself stand still and silent, unlike many of his peers. It was hard to not at least tap his foot impatiently as he waited because he really wanted to just sit down with the rest and eat the delicious looking food on the table and he’d be lying if he wasn’t curious about the house he’d get put into. Like he told Tracer, he really didn't care about what he got and neither did his parents, although it would be nice if he got Gryffindor or Ravenclaw like either of them. Finally, his name got called and Hamid got up and took his seat a little too quickly for the image of calm he wanted to project but he couldn’t help himself.

TRAITS:
                                                  ↳ Competitive:
                                                      Hamid is naturally quite competitive and dislikes losing, whether it is in a team sports or not getting the best grades. However, Hamid's academic aptitude and skill in sports aren't natural talent but because of practice and effort so as a result, seeing people achieving similar results but barely putting any work irritates him and gives him a sense of rivalry.

↳ Impatient:
                                                      Hamid is impatient by nature and dislikes waiting in general. He likes instant gratification and he finds being forced to wait for something quite irritating, especially if he thinks that the waiting period is unecessary. As a result, Hamid can be a little short-tempered at times. Of course, there are instances where there is no choice but to wait and Hamid knows this so while he might dislike it, he would endure it grudgingly.

↳ Mature:
                                                      Hamid can be very mature, or at least, he tries to be. Family members who visited or whom they visited often complimented him for being quite the mature boy, both to him and to his parents and so he prides himself on being quite serious, straight-laced and just plain more 'grown-up' than many of his peers. As a result, he often takes himself too seriously and can be quite awkward because of it; there are also many times when his attempts to be mature just doesn't succeed, such as when he gets too excited or passionate about things he cares about or when he gets flustered.

↳ Protective:
                                                      He didn't show it much when he was younger but as he grew older, Hamid showed a protective streak, especially when it came to his younger sister Kimia who was a little too naive and trusting later as having her follow him around whenever she could caused them to run into Hamid's peers and older kids who didn't always like having a younger girl interrupting their games. This trait of his also extends towards his friends and his parents, the latter often whenever they visit their grandparents who are quite strict and hard to impress but seeing as they are older than him, he shouldn't be disrespectful and because he really does love them most of the time, Hamid bites his tongue.

↳ Proud:
                                                      Hamid isn't vain egotistic, but he is still quite a proud person. His achievements at school and his mature attitude endeared him to his family and his parents' considered him their pride, and so Hamid isn't one to look down upin himself. He doesn't put down others or feel superior, but he works to get his good grades and perform well at school so why shouldn't he be proud of that? On the flipside, he doesn't like to be teased or made fun of and he gets flustered too easily, which had the downside of causing him to get teased more by his friends and mocked by people he didn't like.

↳ Smart:
                                                      While not that perceptive, Hamid is still quite smart and understands concepts well and links ideas easily once he has the information. He's a quick thinker and is quite curious too; it helps him when it comes to his studies although there are times where he can be quite nosy.

WHERE the Great Hall tab tab tab WITH all the students and staff tab tab tab FEELING impatient

OOC xxx

Julian Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image

There were many students around the Hall. This orientation was going on splendidly. He was certainly enjoying himself. The first years are making friends and some are befriending a few upperclassmen. He made his first friend outside, on the way to Hogwarts. During the student's fun, it was to be put to a halt for the sorting. As Alex watched, students would come up to to the professors and a hat that is imbued with magic; in short, a talking hat would speak and read a student's being. And then place them in a house. Eventually, it was time for Alex's turn. He stood up and walked to the seat where he will be sorted into his house. He hopes not to be placed in Slytherin.

Honorable He believes in keeping his word; "A man is not a man if he can't hold his responsibilities". He doesn't like doing things deceitful.
Clerver He is very bright and quick to learn and or appl,y ideas.
Loyal He is very loyal to those who are close to him or those who have a strong bond with.
Quiet He isn't shy, he is only a bit silent. He can talk to people and socialize, but in most cases, it is when he is being talked to, invited to a conversation, or if it is purposeful (Ex: event, assignment, greeting)
Dedicated He isn't afraid to lose, but he will do his best not to give up and he surely doesn't like to give up and dedicated to whatever task given to him
Respectful He will be the first to give respect for he thinks to get respect you must give it. However, by ' crossing a certain line', he will take it away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:07 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I go somewhere quiet

Kam waited patiently in line with his brother, but when Iggy was called, the older twin felt weirdly alone. He was pretty much always with his twin, but right now, his brother was up in front of hundreds of people. The very thought made Kam shudder knowing he was next. When the hat shouted out Ravenclaw for the younger Hepburn twin, Kam's eyebrows lifted curiously. Now that was a twist, wasn't it? He'd thought for sure his brother would be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Suddenly, his name was echoing through the hall and he didn't have time to contemplate his brother's sorting. He walked to the stool and sat, waiting for the hat to decide his fate. Hopefully it chose somewhere nice for him...

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxQᴜɪᴇᴛ:
                                                          Where Iggy is wild and loud, Kam is quiet and controlled. He prefers to think before he acts, rather than jump in hog-wild.
                                                          xxxxxCᴜɴɴɪɴɢ:
                                                          Kam has always had a mind for plotting in his life, sometimes by rather... dubious means. Luckily, he usually uses his sharp thoughts for pranks, and his nature leads them to always be thought fully out before they're executed to his perfection.
                                                          xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
                                                          While Kam is indeed Loyal, it's to very few people that he is. His twin, for instance, can always count on Kam to make sure nothing bad happens. And if someone he's loyal to is in the line of fire, Kam will, without fail, step into the line of fire in order to ensure his means.
                                                          xxxxxCᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ:
                                                          Though he's quiet, Kam has always exuded a strong confidence. He knows what he wants and what he is, and has no issue in assuming he's a better choice than others simply because he's got a high sense of self-worth.
                                                          xxxxxGʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ:
                                                          While Kam is highly confident, he's also well aware the realities of the world. He knows that even though he might think he's a better choice, the world isn't fair and will probably thwart his plans. It's this grounded nature that feeds into his plotting most of the time, as he prepares for every eventuality.
                                                          xxxxxPᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ:
                                                          Unlike his twin, Kam has absolutely no problem being patient. He doesn't worry about people trying to surprise him, nor does he react when people try to tease him about their own plans. He doesn't mind sitting and waiting for things, and he's never really bothered with worry of the future, because why should he?

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Well, I personally think they're all rather nice
Or they can be, at least
But, I think for you, the best fit will be

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:10 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There aren't any dragons here

Aeryn had already had a pretty great night. Her hair was wavy and bedraggled from her fall in the lake, but she didn't care. Who else could say they started off their year with such fun? Once they'd been told they were, in fact, not fighting dragons, her night got considerably less exciting. She'd been looking forward to it all day! Stupid Cian and his stupid friends lied to her. Once in the Hall proper, she looked over at her brother, angrily gesturing to the hat with a frown. How dare she be made a fool! Suddenly, her name was being called, so she hurried to the front, grinning at the teacher that had seen them fall into the lake. Hopefully the staff had a great sense of humor, or this year would really suck. The girl plopped on the stool, excited to see where she'd belong. Hopefully anywhere Cian wasn't. It would really sick to have to live with him throughout school too.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                              Aeryn is an incredibly competitive child. She will always work harder to beat any competition, even the competition she just makes up. She hates losing, and is a very sore loser. Then again, she's also a very bragging winner.

xxxxxCᴏɴᴄᴇɪᴛᴇᴅ:
                                                              Aeryn is convinced she's the very best at whatever she happens to do. Be it a mundane task, a sport, or a contest, she's certain she'll win because she's absolutely better than anyone that dare oppose her.

xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                              Aeryn dreams big, and she's certain that she's the best person to achieve her wild dreams. Luckily, she knows the value of hard work, so her dreams are very likely to become a reality, if not in the way she suspects.

xxxxxSʜᴏʀᴛ-Tᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ:
                                                              Aeryn can go 0-60 in no time. Sometimes it seems like she has a switch in her head that can immediately make her mad. She has little control over her mouth, occasionally saying incredibly mean things in the heat of the moment. She can also be drawn to violence, but it does take at least a little longer.

xxxxxSᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ:
                                                              Aeryn almost always refuses to do things unless she wants to. If she doesn't have full control and say over what she's doing, expect her to resist fully. She also doesn't sway her thoughts or opinions easily, instead refuting differing opinions on whatever matter it may be.

xxxxxSᴀʀᴄᴀsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                              Aeryn has no problem speaking her mind, though most of the time she just replies in snarky, sarcastics. She has no problem back-talking, and laughs when people don't catch her sarcasm.

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

My my, quite the beginning you've made for yourself, eh?
Let's see, then, you think quite highly of yourself
Let's see all that ambition put to the test then, shall we?

Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games