Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ No exams next year... just NEWT courses. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho blinked oddly at Tanya, the innocent expression holding firm. The comic book that thwacked him, however, brought a horrified expression to his face, and he scowled at her. "Hey hey hey! Be careful with that!" he said insistently, trying to grab it from her. "Book abuse! COMIC abuse! Even worse than book abuse, comics haven't got a nice hard cover to protect them, dammit!" He crossed his arms at her, arching an eyebrow in an attempt to look imposing, knowing that in all likelihood such a thing was about as possible as... actually, being magic, he couldn't think of anything to compare it to. He was pretty sure most things were possible. "I didn't do anything, and even if I did, it would certainly not warrant the response of you potentially damaging part of my collection!" he insisted, head tilting upwards so he was looking down his nose. Her response, turning away and leaning back on him as if he were a wall or something, pulled a heavy, dramatic sigh from the Ravenclaw. He then, in a brilliant mimicry of his sister, proceeded to pout. "C'mon, don't ignore me, I'll have to go sit at my own ruddy table," he said. For some reason, he was feeling uncommonly playful to night, though he had no idea why. Maybe because this was pretty much the last night he'd get to act like this around her until the next year started up. He wasn't going to hold his breath on the idea that he'd get to over the Summer, not with her family hovering (as they would undoubtedly be). He had to officially 'meet' her stepfather (soon to be stepfather? Had they gotten married already? Surely not, Tanya would've said something, right?) as her boyfriend, which was incredibly nerve-wracking and something he was trying not to think about.

spaceEcho sighed faintly as he rather forcefully pushed the thought away. Her question about exams brought a faint smile to his lips and he shrugged against her back. "Oh, I dunno. I figure I did alright. Better than my sister. Not so sure about a couple of the practicals, but it's not a big deal," he told her. Honestly, he'd been positively freaking out about his exams up until about a week ago. Then he'd realized, hey, it was sort of ridiculous to be freaking out about the exams, given that he couldn't change them. His scores were what they were, and it wasn't like he'd failed any, he knew that for certain. So... no point in worrying, right? He'd had a couple moments where he'd started to freak out again, but had brushed them aside easily enough with that same reminder. No sense wasting energy worrying about something he couldn't change... he had Kas to thank for that mindset. Guy was a freakin' Buddha or something. Though, Echo supposed he had reason to be. He leaned his head over on Tanya's with a faint grin. "What about you? How do you think you did?" he asked. He was pretty sure that neither of them really had anything to worry about on the grades front, but still. If she was worried about it... well, he'd be happy to try and spread around some of his calm. Or snog her until she was distracted. Not in the middle of the Great Hall, though; he was pretty sure they'd get in trouble for that, he thought with a smirk.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:11 am
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya actually laughed as Echo sprouted that she was abusing his comic finding it hilarious he cared more for his book's well being than his own. She honestly shouldn't be considering he was even worse when it came to his movies. And his books. And his figurines. Basically his things in general. She continued using him as more of a chair rather than actually talking to him until he actually pouted-pouted!-at her to stop making her tilt her head to the side to stare at him with dramatically wide eyes. "I have to say, this is the most lively I've ever seen you. And I've sat through a Rob Zombie marathon with you, no sleep, and as much soda we could drink." she told him with a teasing grin before pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose. He really shouldn't be this adorable around her or else she'd have to drag him off somewhere and miss the ending speech. It'd be worth it of course but she'd rather avoid the knowing looks. At his answer about the OWL's she was a bit surprised at how laid back he was sounding. He almost sounded like Kas! Maybe the redhead had actually managed to calm his overactive mind down. She was definitely going to have to go shoe shopping with him over the summer now. When he directed the question back to her she hummed for a second or two trying to think of an answer. "I think I did pretty good. I mean, there were one or two written exams I think I missed some facts on but overall I think I did alright." She didn't mention that she was pretty sure she failed her Ghost and Ghoul exam, mainly because she focused so much on studying for Alchemy and forgotten about it. "But I'm sure we'll find out in a few weeks. Speaking of which! When do you want to drop by and meet my Dad? Well, officially that is." Tanya turned around to actually look at him as she asked the question excitedly. Technically, Mr. G wasn't her father yet but merely her Mum's fiance. But c'mon, the guy's seen her without baby teeth! He deserved the title way more than that scumbag did.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone, and EchoThinking: This has been a yearOOC:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ No exams next year... just NEWT courses. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho glared at Tanya as she laughed, sniffing derisively. It wasn't funny! What if she bent it, or, God forbid, ripped it? He'd have to buy a new copy! He had lent that comic book to her with the unspoken understanding that she would not damage it in anyway! For Merlin's sake, she knew what he was like with his books! Or, she ought to, since she'd known him forever and a day. He sighed, noting as he looked over her shoulder that the book was fine, and vowing to revoke her privileges if she did it again. He felt a bit silly for the dramatic pouting (and had to wonder if he'd been spending too much time with Gypsy... he was picking up her habits!) until he caught the look on Tanya's face when she noticed it. He grinned, shrugging lightly at her comment. "I dunno, I think I'm immune to caffeine at this point. Pretty sure it's in my veins by now. My body has absorbed so much that it's just another vitamin." He smiled a bit when she kissed his nose, leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. It only lasted a second, of course, since he was being mindful of the dozens of other people around them, particularly the first years. Ronna's comment from the start of term, that they might traumatize some poor eleven-year-old, came to mind, making him want to both smirk and groan. Still, he couldn't help the feeling he got in his chest for that brief moment when his lips were on hers. He shoved it down, though, because this was definitely not the time or place for that.

spaceThe fifth year was glad to hear that she at least sounded like she wasn't overly concerned with her exams. Of course, it wasn't like he'd expected her to be a worried mess... that was him. However, her follow-up made him groan, his head falling back in agitation. He'd asked about her exams to try and get his mind off of meeting her father, and here she was asking about it. Echo paled somewhat. "I dunno, shouldn't I wait for a ruddy invitation or something? Seems like he'd be the sort who'd expect me to do things on his terms," he muttered. Yeah, this was definitely not a conversation he wanted to be having seconds after his thoughts had been traipsing along a not-so-pure path. He certainly hoped that no such thoughts entered his head while he was speaking with Mr. Whitethorne. Even if they didn't show on his face, he was pretty sure the man would just know. Didn't fathers have a sixth sense for that sort of stuff? Hell, maybe the reason he'd been so suspicious of him at the station before fourth year was because he'd known Echo liked Tanya before Echo had even known it! Made as much sense as anything else, right? But, that wasn't overly comforting, given that he had to meet the man. Actually meet him, walk up and say "Hi, I care very much about your daughter." And then formally ask permission to date her, which was sort of ridiculous on multiple levels, firstly because they were already dating and secondly because it was Tanya's decision who she dated and no one else's, at least as far as he was concerned. Then again, he couldn't be faulted for that, not really; after the way his grandparents had raised his father, Thackery could hardly be blamed for preferring his wife's outlook on life. And Piper believed that no one had any rights to control what any one did, not even parents to children, at least not when the children were old enough to make their own decisions. And yeah, he understood that it came from a protective place, but hell, some ruddy arsehat could just as easily fake the good boy long enough to gain the man's approval, right? Echo sighed faintly; he just had to hope that he came across as respectful, and harmless. And probably keep his mouth shut on the whole "It's Tanya's life" bit. Pretty sure that'd make an awful impression... Maybe Ms. Cherri had softened Gearvin up for him, though?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:16 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo had a great end of the year at least. He had come a little farther since his Yule Ball mishap, turning into a student that actually did well in most of his classes. He was exceedingly happy with his performance on his testing. It seems that his life was starting to get better even. He had served his detentions with the headmaster in his office and got to see what that man did, which was interesting. Either way, he knew that with the prefects, he was on a short leash, which was never good, but he hadn't done anything during the second half of the year but sit there in the library studying, serve out his detention for the two weeks, or go to classes; so he was sure he was going to have some of the prefects to ease up a bit on being monitored. It really didn't matter to him, because anything mischievous he may do would be in secret, not that he would do anything too mischievous any longer.

Along with all of that, he found a secret passageway to Hogsmeade of all places, which was amazing. He was completely okay with that; so he could in actuality go to Hogsmeade just about anytime he wanted, in rationality of course. He had to be careful with that one though, because he had to make sure he was not seen doing that, for he was sure by then he would be expelled. And with the whole closely being monitored thing, he would have to pay attention to detail if he ever wanted to use it, planning out every trip with extreme detail.

And there he sat, now at the table, no one to really talk to at the moment. Alexandria is wherever she is. Ronna is somewhere else. Leo is somewhere else as well. Even Rory didn't seem to be there. Well...the feast was going to be boring to him then.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:26 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: End of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Gryffindor Table//Around: Theo//Wearing: her uniform

It seemed strange to Veronica Kiss to think that next year was going to be her last year at Hogwarts-actually it would be her last year of formal education at all. She'd have job training of sorts of course-but it wasn't like she planned to become an auror which was one of the more intensive training routes. She instead was seriously considering the witch watching department of the law enforcement agencies in the Ministry of Magic, even if she'd be stuck with the title "Witch Watcher Kiss" it was an awful title to be honest. Then again there were far worse last names to be stuck with in life.

She wasn't entirely surprised to find that she was one of the earlier Gryffindors at the feast-though there was Tanya and Echo being their typical cutesy-couple selves. She would have bothered saying something to Echo about being at the wrong table as she did at the start of the feast but quite frankly no one actually stuck to the whole stay at your own table theory and from what Ronna could gather from Tanya's comments and Gypsy's is that Tanya's stepfather or whatever was pretty strict. She doubted that the man would be the type to have reacted like Carl did about watching his daughter (adopted or otherwise) snogging or being snogged by some guy. Though few parents or guardians were like that. Carl was weird and he was basically guardian of her at this point because the option for Emancipated Minor wasn't available in England like the States.

Spotting Theo she stopped and crossing her arms narrowed her eyes down at him and said before sitting down beside him, "You know, I still am half tempted to beat you into next week for that idiotic stunt you pulled at the Yule Ball. Underage drinking at a school event, seriously?" She made a small tsk and glanced down the table at Valentina and then back to Theo and said, "At least you weren't stupid enough to try to skip those detentions and then when you run into me by chance have the audacity to lie to me about your intent to skip. I end up pulling out handcuffs and threatened to cuff your fellow drinking buddy and just drag her to Profess-Headmaster Steele."

The sixth year shook her head and ended with, "I suppose you survived your detentions and OWLs then. And I didn't have to hear any more about stupid illegal stunts you decided to pull."

User Image
                                                  {OoC}
                                                  RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Gryffindor Table

Leonette walked into the great hall and headed for the Gryffindor table. She might as well spend some time with her housemates before going home. Sure the idea of avoiding her table and going over to be with David seemed nice, but she figured there was more to life then him. After what happened over Christmas Leonette had figured the two of them could use some space anyway.

Spotting Theo and Ronna, Leonette walked over and took a seat across from them. "You aren't still going on about what happened at Christmas?" she asked Ronna. "It's been month's ago." she added with a small smile. "I had my share of detentions over the holidays." she said looking over at Slytherin table. Sapphire wasn't there yet but she would be eventually. "Anyways, we survived this year I see."

With: Housemates... Theo & Ronna

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:17 am
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform, black laceup boots / Location: Gryffindor Table / Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Come one Pisa here I come/ Heiress to be

Valentina was quietly napping until Veronica decided to mention bout the Yule ball. "Seriously woman, get over it" She told Ronna "Yes I lied to you, basically I had to serve extra time with that woman." She said "I suffered enough. You weren't helping me either threaten me with handcuffs, I just want to forget it" She said. Valentina wasn't in the mood for crap. "All i want to do is go back to Pisa ad attend my brothers wedding. Hopefully never having to see you until next year." Valentina said stubbornly trying to keep herself calm.

OOC: Free for Interaction

mc2

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya grinned sweetly at the tiny kiss before she huffed out a laugh at his diagnosis that he was more caffeine than man, which was impossible considering she was sure that that title belonged onto to Ronna. And speak of the caffeine fiend, she appeared and thankfully barely glanced at the two of them before heading straight for Gibbs who was still looking like the sun shone from his backside. Good god, how did he manage to sit there and look like all is well after causing a scene in Dueling Club and his drinking stint at the Yule Ball. Part of her was glad she hadn't been near him at that moment but another part wishes she had seen it just so she could have the right to give him a piece of her mind. Or her foot. Which ever came first really. He and that other girl should be damn well grateful Professor Harlowe was the way she was or they'd be in negative points with no hope of winning. She blew out a sharp gust of air forcing herself to not think about it any longer. It wasn't any of her business and she was sure that if Gibbs had to listen to anyone it was more than likely Ronna. When Echo finally responded to her question about her Dad she had to force herself not to snicker at how pale he was suddenly becoming, although her grin wasn't helping things. She knew how the older man was, and she remembered how he acted at the train station back in fourth year. It had taken her months to establish that the two of them were nothing more than friends, and now she had to tell him that surprise! they actually were. That wasn't going to be any measure of fun. "He is the type, but I already wrote and told him who I was dating, why I was dating them. You and him meeting is more for his sake than mine, he's old fashioned that way." Tanya said with a shrug and chuckle. She had originally planned to tell him about Echo during the winter holidays but when the Yule Ball came around she had to scrap that plan and ended up sending him a letter to meet in Hogsmeade. There she had told him everything and had extracted the promise to meet her boyfriend face to face during the summer at the shop. During the day time because A) she soo did not want to involve the rest of the family yet and B) more witnesses. Just in case. Her smile softened as she scooted closer to him and gently poked him in the ribs. Just because he wasn't ruddy ticklish doesn't mean she couldn't have the joy of poking! "Don't worry too much about meeting him ok? Just be your adorably awkward self and he'll learn to tolerate you just like he does the rest of humanity. And please don't wear one of your zombie or horror movie t-shirts. If I can't wear shorts or my Tim Burton leggings you can't wear your shirts." she said with a slight pout. She didn't see what was wrong with what she wore. Sure her shorts could be a tad short (you couldn't blame her that she forgot how tall she grew over night!) but the leggings were sound! Tanya just chalked it up to him stepping into his "Over Protective Father" seriously. Ick, why did that give her warm fuzzies?

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone, and EchoThinking: This has been a yearOOC:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:00 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo watched as his company grew...and all with his preferred audience too. Leo and Ronna definitely were the people that he was closest to out of anyone really. But, he wasn't surprised to here the first thing that came out of her mouth was her desire to beat him again. He was surprised she had yet to say anything to him about it, but leave it to her to say it at the end feast of all sorts. He however, didn't try to take it too seriously, because it was indeed awhile ago, which is what Leo had said. "Ronna, I know, it was a mistake that I won't be making again. Alright?" he said to her, a small smile on his face. "Because let's be serious, if I do anything illegal, I'll make sure to do it in private. He let out a laugh for a second before waving it off. "I'm only kidding."

"And yes, I did survive the detentions. I served them in the Headmaster's office added along with Harlowe's detentions given, which I was okay with. He's okay. Didn't talk to me much, but then again, I didn't expect him to. And my OWLs went great. I had been spending extra hours in the library the last half of the year; so when I went to take the test, I did exceedingly well," he admitted to her and Leo, making sure he did not isolate Leo out of the conversation. He didn't want that to happen at all.

"I didn't go home over the holidays anyway so the detentions were honestly something to do. Sure, they sucked, but I would have probably been sitting in my bed sleeping had I not gone. Might as well be semi-productive doing any odd job that the Headmaster could think of," he said, shrugging his shoulders and looked over to Leo for a few moments. "Well...I half survived it. Y'all probably did alright though."

He took a look around for a moment, only turning his attention back to the conversation when a familiar voice chimed into it. But all he did was look at Ronna for a few seconds, wondering what the girl would say. He could only imagine what Ronna would say to it. He would intervene if it went overboard, but Ronna most likely knew how to handle it.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: End of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Gryffindor Table//Around: Theo, Valentina, and Leo//Wearing: her uniform

Veronica raised a brow at Leo when she came and sat down asking if she wasn't still going on about what happened at Christmas and said, "I just never got around to lecturing my little brother about it, until now." She looked to Theo and said, "Oh, by the way, I decided to adopt you officially somewhere in my second or third year. I suppose I should have let you know. Anyways..."

She trailed off thinking to answer Leo more about Leo's detentions when one of Ronna's currently least favorite people decided to chime in and called her 'woman'. Ronna's blue eyes narrowed dangerously at her as she waited for the girl to complete the sentence and said dryly, "One, I have a name and I am your elder and a million times better adjusted than you are which means you owe me a bit of respect so if you refuse to use my name it sure as hell better be 'ma'am' or 'miss' you address me as. And in case you forgot my name, which wouldn't surprise me because if you make drinking a regular hobby of yours-especially to get drunk-at your age with your developing mind you are stunting brain growth, the name is Veronica Kiss. Now, I am having a family discussion right now with my little brother, Theo, so it doesn't really concern you. Unless you for some reason are trying to get into his pants which actually... nevermind... but it might be a good idea to take his lead on how he handled his detentions. He actually owned up to his actions and attended those detentions. I didn't find him sulking around the dungeons when I was studying down there after all."

Ronna sighed shaking her head and glanced back to Leo and Theo, "Okay, the joke about illegal actions is not funny. And I like Headmaster Steele, even if he sent a letter home my second year which resulted me spending the summer tutoring my obnoxious next door neighbor in muggle math. Apparently, I was supposed to learn patience from the exercise. I guess I did. I didn't end up breaking his nose again like I did when we were younger after all."

She didn't bother mentioning that it was also the last summer she was able to spend with her Dad still alive for the whole thing or that it was also the summer of her failed confession to Crash which was really for the best. She smiled some at Theo's mention of the holidays and detentions giving him something to do. "Well, you could have studied with me when I wasn't tied up with other affairs," Ronna said with a bit of a smile-not bothering to mention the other affairs were fairly limited to Prefect duties and finding broom closets to snog Toby in. "Is that your big plans for the summer? Lounge around? You don't have OWLs to worry about next year. Though, the NEWT classes get a lot harder and are more work. Healing about killed me in my OWL years, now... but it is a useful subject and all the studying I put into the class did pay off as I'm sure your extra studying did."

User Image
                                                  {OoC}
                                                  RedEagleEye007
                                                  mrs-lestrange
                                                  murruelecreuset
                                                  Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform, black laceup boots / Location: Gryffindor Table / Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Uptight snob that girl is / Heiress to be

"I am sorry Miss Kiss, I wasn't referring you as that woman I was using that to referring someone else as that woman." Valentina said. "I wish i could take what I did back but that will never happen. Yes I know I shouldn't avoided detention in the first place." She said to Veronica. "It was supid to bring a flask to the ball in the first place. I suffered my consequences and learned a huge lesson from that. Our talk we had, I shouldn't been a uptigh snob to you,you was only doing what you got told to do." Valentina said. "If .you don't mind I'll like to go back for my nap thanks" She said as she flicked her hair and went back to her. "Not long till I am in Pisa." She said as she dozed off back to sleep.

OOC: Edited. I hope this is better,

mc2

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:08 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy walked up to the podium, his gaze already looking over the students gathered for the end of term feast. The school year certainly felt like it had flown by, especially considering that he was certain that some of the events over the year had done nothing to slow it down. Resting his hands on the podium, he gave the hall a brief smile and cleared his throat briefly before speaking.

"This year certainly feels as though it has flown by for everyone, hasn't it? And with the passing of the school year, we unfortunately must say farewell to some of our older students as they make their way into the world. We also have the opportunity of learning the standings in the cups as well, since most certainly I expect that there are students that cannot wait for the awarding of the cups." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 275 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 365 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 395 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 510 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:54 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year
company- Gryffindors
location- End of Term Feast
thinking- This was a good year...
wearing- Gryffindor

Pru smiled back at Tori. "Don't worry, I'm still here for now." She stilled and listened as the headmaster made his anouncements for the Quidditch and House Cup standings. Their house had gotten third place. While it wasn't last, it sure wasn't first either. Pru sighed with disappointment, but there was little she could do about any of it. Next year at least she planned to try out for the Gryffindor quidditch team, so maybe she could help them take the Quidditch cup. She brightened as food appeared on the table and immediately started filling her plate. She was hungry, after all. "What're you lookin' forward to most this summer?" she asked her blonde friend.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Shiny Furret

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:37 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Gryffindor Table

“That’s always good, I’ve been spending a lot of time studying myself. Turns out when you get into a fight with someone you tend to avoid all parties involved.” Leonette said glancing back over at the Ravenclaw table. This time spotting David, she wondered if things would work out between them. Sure wasn’t exactly avoiding him but she had been given him some space, or maybe she was giving herself some space.

Leonette looked over at younger Gryffindor who seemed to have one hell of an attitude. Rolling her eyes as Valentina addressed Ronna and then went on about talking about their head of house. Leonette wondered what the hell her problem was. “You know there is such a thing as being polite.” She said shaking her head before looking back at Ronna and Theo. “I wish those were my plans.” She said wanting nothing more than to lounge around day after day for at least a few good weeks before actually doing something worthwhile. “I believe I’ll be following through with meeting some family members of David’s. Compared to my OWLs I don’t think I’ll live through it.” She replied giving a light sigh.

Leonette hadn’t talked to David about it yet but she knew the fact that his grandmother wanted to meet her was unavoidable. She’d have to meet his grandparents sometime during the holiday. Mira had been quick to figure that one out of one short conversation she and Leo had together. Unfortunately she wasn’t sure if she’d make it through a meeting with them since she had no clue what the real plan was behind it all. Luckily the last name Mitchell wasn’t as well-known as some other wizarding names.

With: Housemates... Theo & Ronna, Valentina

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
mc2
mrs-lestrange

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori turned to pay attention to her Headmaster as he gave his speech. Gryffindor hadn't gotten the House Cup or the Quidditch Cup, but they didn't get last, so that was something. Maybe next year would be better. As she began to fill her plate with all of the delicious looking items of food, (so, basically one of everything!) Tori looked back to Pru, who had asked about her summer plans. "Hmm... I'd say shopping! I just love all of the cute clothes the stores put out during the summertime. What about you?" she asked before taking a bite of her roll. It was buttery and melted in her mouth. She would miss the food at the castle the most, she figured.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games