Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen led the students down to the boats, mindful of the dock and it's boundaries. She then smiled and waited for them to gather around. She then gestured to the boats. "All right, everyone pick a boat and climb in, Four to a boat, and the person in front has to carry the lantern. Also, please be careful getting in. We wouldn't want someone to accidentally fall into the lake now, would we?" She smiled, then gestured to the boat she was going to get into. "If anyone has any issues with boats or is nervous about the trips, they may climb into my boat and ride with me. I'm pretty sure I won't let the squid eat you."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, is that everyone yet?
                                                    OOC: EVERYONE PLEASE POST GETTING INTO A BOAT, AND I WILL POST THE LAKE CROSSING. PLEASE DO NOT POST CROSSING BY YOURSELF.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:48 am
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

After clinging to Eira more or less the whole train ride there and when they arrived to Hogsmeade (Alice feeling far more comfortable now that she was more fully immersed in a wizarding community and there was no muggles anywhere around and all their technology like automobiles in particular), Alice reluctantly said her farewells to her friend who was already sorted and off to head to the castle with the other older students, and Alice followed the pretty brunette woman who had been calling first years to follow her, and followed to the lake.

Alice smiled a small smile looking around, she was still nervous with all these new people, but it was just the woman Bronwen and first years now, and of course the boats and the dark mysterious lake, Alice could handle this, and as long as people didn't start shouting or someone dump her boat, Alice felt calm, far more calmer than she did earlier, though Eira being close helped Alice panic the whole trip.

Oh she so hoped she got placed in Ravenclaw with Eira. Ravenclaw had quieter people than most of the houses, it seemed more her pace, and Eira was there. Alice didn't feel like she was particularly brilliant, but she was alright at school work and things, and she was creative. Creativity counted right? And she liked to learn things. Oh she could listen to Eira (or almost anyone else who was good at conversation and polite and well spoken) talk for hours about all kinds of subjects containing all kinds of fun facts. Ravenclaw did seem like the type of house full of people who would be happy to talk to her like that.

Deciding to be the brave first one, Alice with a small smile, managed to steady one of the empty boats and climb in, crossing her legs and pulling her cloak tighter around her and placing her hat in the lap for the time and began to twist the pretty Alice in Wonderland inspired ring her friend had gotten her for last Christmas. Maybe the trinket would bring her luck.
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC: Quoting as she speaks of Eira//Open for interaction.}

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph had hung out with Levi on the train, mostly doing smalltalk. It passed the time, and Zeph had even offered to help Levi navigate the various wizard candies. He did warn him against any Every-Flavour Beans, considering he himself ran into one that was tar-flavoured. Now they were at the school, or well, at the lake, after they had come off the train and navigated through the crowds to follow the brunette that was leading the group. He had no problem, though he did feel a bit self-conscious about the fact that he was looking above everyone else quite easily. Crossing his arms, he looked around and tried to figure out a good place for him to sit. So far, there was only one person that was already in a boat, and Zeph looked over to Levi, who he assumed wasn't that far behind him. "So, share a boat, or something else? I can grab the lantern and hold it no problem."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, there's a lot of boats...
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

King Beardly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 pm
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

Levi had a nice trip up conversing with Zeph, and aside from the occasional disgusting jellybean--such as grass and dog food--it was very pleasant. Zeph was a nice kid, and Levi was growing to like him. Once the train stopped and everyone gathered out, it was definitely a sight to behold. He didn't have much time to admire it though, as all the first years were being led by a brunette woman, but Levi was easily able to keep up with, maybe in small part due to how tall Zeph was; he figured that he knew where he was going. Once they made it to a lake where multiple boats were rested, he looked up and across the lake to see the "school" he would be going to. It looked a lot less like a school and more like a medieval castle--well, he supposed that it was exactly that.

Once he snapped out of his admiration, he looked down and saw that there was indeed already a girl in one, so he nodded at Zeph's question. "Sure, we can share one. And feel free to hold the lantern," he commented with a light chuckle.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Black Lake with Aster, Isobel and Alice
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!!!!! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela had shot off the train like a lightening bolt; she couldn't wait to get to the school. The blonde was grinning ear to ear and couldn't seem to keep from bouncing. When the woman called for the first years to follow her to the lake, she'd grabbed ahold of both Aster and Isobel's hands and took off, literally skipping for the half of the trip where she wasn't running. When she arrived at the lake shore and they were told to get in the boats, she noticed another girl, sitting by herself in one of the boats already. Pam stilled herself, thinking that she probably wasn't doing anyone any favors by acting like a hyperactive Pomeranian, and calmly approached the boat. Still, she couldn't help the grin across her face. "Hi there! I'm Pam, and this is Aster and Izzy! Could we join you?" she asked, gesturing to her two friends as she introduced them. She did hope that the other girl wasn't waiting on someone specific to join her, given that it seemed perfect. The boats seated four, there were three of them and one of her. Besides, Pam liked making friends. She wanted to at least introduce herself to as many of her classmates as possible. Besides that, so far she hadn't met anyone who really seemed to know much about magic. She'd read a lot about it over the Summer while waiting for the year to start, as had her mothers, but they were still outsiders looking in. She'd really like to hear from someone with firsthand knowledge... if only she'd gotten Mr. Edgeworth's contact information. He'd seemed nice. Perhaps she could have sent him an email or something. But, it was too late for that now. She'd just have to learn what she could from her classmates.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Leanna, I assumed that Isobel stayed with Pam and Aster? If not let me know and I'll edit accordingly.

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Leannansidhe

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:53 pm
User Imageᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴢᴇᴘʜʏʀ ʀᴀᴅᴄʟɪғғᴇ
ᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

Calm had never been a word to describe William Zephyr Radcliffe. Other words that had never been used to describe the boy were "able to sit still" and "focused". According to him, those were boring words, and he never quite felt like living life using boring words such as those. It followed then that William Zephyr had spent his train ride from King's Cross to Hogsmeade bouncing from cabin to cabin trying to see who all was going to Hogwarts this year. He never quite stayed in a cabin long enough to get to know any one. To be honest, he didn't want to know anyone yet. There would be time for that. He wanted to see everyone.

Hogsmeade wasn't the most exciting place that he had ever been. But then again, with family members such as his, William Zephyr found himself doing quite a bit of travelling. That was one of the things he dreaded about going to Hogwarts. He wouldn't be able to go to most of his step-father and uncle's Quidditch matches! Although, the boy was hoping to make the team. Otherwise, it'd be sitting in the bleachers, and he was quite certain Hogwarts matches weren't as exciting as professional matches.

Eventually, William Zephyr found himself in a crowd heading toward the Lake. He wasn't quite sure why they had to take boats to the castle, but then again he had never been a boat before so he didn't question it. It was an adventure after all. But now, the boy was faced with a decision: enter an empty boat, or try to join one.

Not wanting to chance that nobody would join him, William Zephyr patrolled the shore in search of a boat in need of another man. He found one such boat that was currently being boarded by two boys.
                      "Mind if I join you?" he asked as he entered the boat, not giving the boys much of a chance to respond. He could always get out if they really didn't want him there.

OOC: Temporary layout!
Currently With: Levi Gamble and Zephyros Whitethorne

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice smiled politely as the overly energetic blonde bounded over introducing two other girls. Alice blushing some and adjusting her hat in her lap for a moment looked up and said, "Sure... Just, um, be careful getting in. We don't want the Giant Squid to get us do we?"

She held out a hand, "Oh... I'm Alice. It's nice to meet you three. Pam, Aster, and Izzy right? Please, come in, but like I said, be careful," She added with a smile. "Giant squid... and then the mermaids. The mermaids are supposedly less friendly than the squid though."
{OoC: Please forgive my worst post like ever.}

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Leannansidhe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Nervously, Indie took extra care with her footing as she followed the hoard of first years onto the dock. “Boats? Really? Can I never get away from stupid boats?” The Quakes had lived on their houseboat for going on two years now, the longest they’d ever stayed in one place. It was Indie’s favorite of all her homes, but she’d enjoyed the brief time she’d just spent on solid ground. Walking was a treat she hadn’t had very much of lately. "Sod off then,” She thought to herself. How much longer would she have to wait for a nice meal and a pillow? She hoped Avian was following closely, it wouldn’t be very pleasant to lose the one person who knew her name thus far. But if she did, she had to maintain her composure. One friend wouldn’t be enough, especially if anything truly exciting was going to happen this year. And the youngster was determined to make it so. For now, however, she just needed to make it safely to the great hall uninjured and unpanicked. The boats had begun to fill, there were already four students in one and three in another. She was tempted to join the three boys and get to know some more of her classmates, but out of courtesy to Avian she chose an empty boat and carefully hopped in. The boat seemed a bit dodgy, it wobbled under her nimble feet. She could swim, but she preferred not to on a night like tonight. Once she was safely seated on the bench, she scanned the arriving students for her friend, or anyone that seemed friendly enough to want to join her. She did her best to keep a pleasant smile upon her face as her heartbeat quickened. In her mind, she kept reminding herself that there was nothing to be worried about. There was no pressure. She didn’t favor or dislike any houses, she would be fine wherever fate would see her. All of the things she kept telling herself were only agitating the situation, though, and her breathing picked up pace. This was going to be a long night.

OOC: Open for interaction
Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:09 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yearunsortedmuggleborn

Aster had enjoyed the train ride- who didn't like trains?- and with the money she'd gotten converted to wizard coins she could afford to gorge herself on candy, which had related in a sugar high she was eager to work off. Consequently, she was not as tired out as she should have been by that evening when the train arrived at the station. Short legs churning, she kept pace with Pam and Isobel, and was gulping down breaths of fresh, cool air as they came up to the lake. She looked over the dark expanse of water breathlessly, blue eyes wide. She'd always liked lakes and rivers and the seashore, and she certainly wasn't afraid of getting a little wet. Would they have to row themselves across? She could be the coxswain, yelling orders. Sounded good to her. However, there didn't appear to be oars of any sort, or a motor, or even a sail, which confused her. The dark haired girl in the boat, Alice, seemed a little self conscious to Aster, but she was too busy straining her ears to hear more about this 'giant squid' to hear anything else. She eagerly scrambled into the boat, her small size being the only thing that kept it from rocking too much. "There's a squid?" she demanded to know. "And it's giant? What's it eat? The mermaids? Do they wear clothes or are they-," she snickered with all the maturity of an eleven year old, "You know... naked? Will they try to drown us?" She swiped up a pebble and experimentally tried to skip it across the relatively still water. It skipped a measly one time before sinking... like a stone.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Lady Leannansidhe

mc2

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph nodded, and proceeded to climb into one of the boats, trying to stabilize it while he did so so that Levi had an easier time climbing in. However, his attention was diverted by a boy up on the dock, asking if he could join them. Zeph shrugged, not caring in the least. "Sure, come aboard. Just careful not to rock the boat too much. I'd rather not find out how friendly the squid is here." The kid then sat down, grabbing ahold of the lantern and placing it in his lap for the time being. He figured he'd be use it when they needed it. Right now, however, they didn't. Turning to the new kid in the boat, he realized the kid had entered it uninvited, and Zeph just shook his head a bit in amazement. "So, what's your name? I'm Zephyros Whitethorne, or well, Zeph. Name's really a bit of a mouthful."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, there's a lot of boats...
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

King Beardly

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image

✿ Isobel Cavanaugh ✿
                                            Muggleborn ✿ First Year ✿ Unsorted

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

The excitement in the air was palpable, in no small part because of the energetic demeanor of her companions. Isobel found it difficult not to be infected by the two blonde girls, and was unable to suppress her own enthusiasm. She followed behind Pam and Aster with a smile on her face, glad that she had already made two friends. It would make her assimilation to the wizarding world and magical community much easier, she reasoned. The three girls were all from non-magical households, but that did not mean they were not good allies to have when entering this new experience. It was always best to have people at your side. The young girl joined the two others at the lakeshore, amused when Aster clamored into the boat alongside the brunette girl Alice. The mention of mermaids and a giant squid drew her notice, and she echoed Aster's interest on the matter as she slipped into the boat after her, moving much more gingerly than her companion had. "Exactly how giant is the squid?" she inquired, curious as to what qualified as 'giant'. "Is a giant squid not an ocean-dwelling creature? How did it get into the lake, do you suppose? Is it a magical giant squid?" Isobel realized that she had perhaps asked a foolish question with the last one. If the squid were dwelling in the lake that bordered a magic school, it was likely that it was magical as well. But, there was nothing she could do to take back the question. Instead, she considered the question of mermaids, giggling at Aster's childish behavior concerning the clothes, or lack of clothes, that Hogwarts mermaids might wear. "I don't suppose that the mermaids are like the sirens of myth? Will they ensnare us with their singing voices? I should like to see a mermaid, but not if I will be at risk of hypnosis and drowning." Wary eyes stared at the water at this, and she took a deep breath. Isobel was quite terrified of drowning. An unfortunate trip to the beach had ensured that she never wished to return. In truth, just sitting in the boat was making her quite nervous, but she wouldn't say so. She did not want her companions to make fun of her for her fears. She did hope that the others would remain still and not rock the boat too terribly much, and that the trip would be quick. She did not want to sit in the thing any longer than necessary. Nor did she wish to drown.

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Out Of Character :: Yes, Isobel would have remained with them. Thank you for including her in your posts.

Cara MiaKitty
mc2
The Forgotten Weasey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Black Lake with Aster, Isobel and Alice
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!!!!! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela settled into the boat much more gently than her best friend had, sitting next to the other blonde with a wide grin on her face. "Nice to meet you, Alice," she chirped. The blonde 'oooh'ed softly when the other girl mentioned the possibility of mermaids in the lake. "Mermaids are real?!" she exclaimed, thoroughly delighted by the idea. The idea that they were less friendly than a Giant Squid, however, confused the girl. She knew that mermaids were supposed to be mischievous, but she didn't think they were dangerous! She eyed Aster incredulously at the other girl's snickering over the word naked, partially because she couldn't believe that had been the first thing Aster had thought of, and secondly because she couldn't believe Aster had said it... Wait, no. She could absolutely believe Aster had said it. Isobel's questions concerned her even more. "Wait, they can hypnotize you by singing?" she asked the other girl, confused. She had never heard that before. It was very different from everything she'd ever heard about mermaids. Mermaids were supposed to be like Ariel, right? Ariel sang, but she didn't hypnotize anyone! Eric had fallen in love with her because of her voice, but Pam didn't think that was hypnosis. The blonde wondered what real mermaids were like, since obviously they all had very different ideas about what they were like. Alice had known about the squid and the mermaids, though, so presumably she knew more than the rest of them, right? "How do you know about the squid and stuff? Is your family magic?" she asked, and then she clamped a hand over her mouth, blushing furiously. "Wait, was that rude? I shouldn't have asked that, right? I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, feeling awful. She was pretty sure that was a personal sort of question, right? You weren't supposed to ask perfect strangers personal questions. She felt awful, and hoped that Alice wasn't upset with her. Her Maman would be so upset with her over being so nosy!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Leannansidhe

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With - - - doing - - - at - - -
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          - - -

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian had hopped down the train and followed Indie, because he's sure he will meet more at school. Generally it wouldn't matter if he had friends from other houses, it would add some house diversity. He sat with Indie on the same boat, maintaining his balance about not falling off the boat. He read in the History of Hogwarts that there's a giant squid in this "Black" Lake, maybe mermaids exists in here, too. "Food for though" He spoke, "We better be careful, I heard there's a giant squid occupying the lake. Mermaids might live here, too. Though I think merpeople are harmless," He laughed then he finished his statement, he has a habit of giving trivial information as if he's some tour guide. But that's because he didn't want to make his homeschool tutoring end up for the grades.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          I regret my short post..
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Indie was very glad when Avian joined her in the boat. She hoped more would come, but one person to talk to was sufficient for the time being. She was especially intrigued by his trivia, and raised her eyebrows at him. A giant squid? The thought was splendid! Living on a boat, the girl had dealt with her share of water-dwelling creatures, but never one so exotic as a squid. Merpeople were even more outrageous, though she wasn’t sure she really believed in them. Instantly she peered over the edge of the boat, causing it to tip slightly. “Whoa,” she giggled, distributing her weight more evenly. She gazed deep into the water, scanning for any sign of anything, but it was too dark and murky to see much. Besides, if she were to see anything she’d probably have to wait until they were actually out on the lake.
Reluctantly, she settled back into her seat and returned her focus to Avian. "I didn’t see anything,” she spoke in a mockingly disappointed grumble. It was really cool to be around someone who seemed to know things about their new home. Erica hadn’t told Indie that much about the school, partly on Indie’s request. She’d wanted to be surprised, and to experience the journey without spoilers. Now she wished she’d listened to a little more of her mother’s exciting anecdotes, if only to appear less uninformed about the place.
“So, Avian,” she inquired pointedly, “What classes are you most looking forward to? I personally can’t wait for flying class, and I hope to go out for quidditch.” She was eager to make conversation, it was good distraction from her nerves. And talking about classes was as good a topic as any, right? She hoped though that he didn’t say something boring like history. Indie couldn’t stand learning about things that never had practical use in her life. Bored, she stretched her hand over the boat’s side and began tracing patterns on the cold surface of the water.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games