Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett felt a bit guilty for pressing Faina about her summer when he sensed her pause. Pauses usually weren't a good thing. Frowning slightly he nodded in agreement to things might not always work as well as one might hope. That was true enough he heard even if he never personally experienced trouble of that sort.

When he brought up school Faina was back to a more lively version of herself and mentioned flying and learning to cast Charms and houses. Before he could answer the conductor called that it was time for boarding and Rhett grinned and said, "Yep let's hurry up. Here take my hand so we don't get lost." He offered his hand thinking nothing of it. He held hands with his cousins all the time-the wood nymphs. Wood nymphs tended to be affectionate people and Rhett was too naive to think about the awkwardness people might think of holding hands with a relative stranger.

As they headed to the train to search for compartments Rhett chattered, "I am looking forward to seeing the greenhouse and meeting the professor for Herbology... if he is the same guy my sister had. He's a great grouch but he seemed to like my sister alright, probably because she couldn't kill a plant if she tried. He sounds funny, like someone just pretending to be grouchy all the time from what my sister has said. Transfiguration sounds cool too," Rhett answered, "As for flying I don't know... my sister was a quiditch captain-Ravenclaw so not saying a ton-so I feel like that is sort of her thing."

"What house are you hoping for? I think all are good but some are better. I'm hoping not Ravenclaw just because that seems like the most boring house. I like excitement verses a bunch of book worms."

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: Next post train}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris led the way onto the platform, whistling nonchalantly. He had his trunk along behind him, and was prepared to watch his little sister. It was her first year of school, so obviously the whole morning had been spent dealing with Milo's teary wailing. The teen didn't understand why his dad was so upset, honestly, it seemed kind of nice to have a house with no kids. Admittedly, he had no kids and had already been in school for three years. Honestly, at this point, he just hoped they wouldn't go home and find out Milo adopted more kids. He looked around the platform, wondering if any of his friends had made it yet. It didn't look like they had, so he took a moment to feed some treats to Lumi. He sighed quietly, making sure to watch Laili, making sure she didn't get freaked out or something like that. He was prepared to help her escape Milo's overenthusiastic hugs, since he was still most likely a weepy mess. Gods bless Wyatt for putting up with the goofy man.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Other Students
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Waiting to Board
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I already want to go home...

Elisabet was honestly dreading this day. She'd had it marked in her calendar since Michael had told her she was magical. On the other side of the platform entry, she'd said a teary goodbye to her dad, reminding him to take care of himself while she was gone. Following directions from Michael, the girl ran at a wall with her trunk, prepared for her entire left arm to stop working on the other side. Once she was through, the girl had to gasp at the sights. It was huge! Sure enough, her prosthetic had stopped working, so the brunette gently tugged her sleeve down over it. Honestly, she wasn't ready for all these other kids to know about her arm. Taking a deep breath, Elisabet marched closer to the train, inspecting it to see if it had any traces of magic or if it was just a normal train.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira rushed through the barrier with her Papa right beside her pushing her trolley only slightly above the speed limit mainly in her haste to get onto the train. She had been restless and anxious all last night while she waited for morning to come and so when the chance came she pushed her father along to attempt to get to the platform before the hordes arrived. She didn't like large crowds and the didn't like loud children and this seemed like a melting pot of both. Niall it seemed didn't know the reason for his daughter's anxiousness to get on the train, thinking it more excitement about finally going to school. "Alright! This would normally be the time that I start getting teary eyed and cling on to you will hoping that you make friends and find your way but you're going to be totally and completely fine!"
                                        "Papa-"
                                        "You already know the twins and Drew of course and your Aunt Ada will be there if you need anyone. And and of course you should talk to whoever your Head of House is! That's what they're there for after all."
                                        "Papa, my glasses are cutting into my ears. Which should be physically impossible." Vira managed to cough out where she was being smooshed against her Papa in a strangled hug. Thankfully Niall quickly let go as he helped straighten his daughter's clothes, hair, and glasses while stammering apologies. She pulled his large hands into her own and forced him to look her in the eyes.
                                        "Papa. I'm going to be perfectly fine. I will write you tomorrow morning about my sorting and at the very least once a week after.I promise to attempt to widen my social circle beyond my novels if you promise to never do that again. Remember to eat and sleep, and make good choices." she told him solemnly patting his hands and kissing him on the cheek when he bent lower. He made some grumbles to the likes that he was the one supposed to say all that but his bright grin rather belied his words. After extracting yet another promise to take special care of her puppy, her father was gone to his office while she pushed her trolley along in an attempt to be one of the first on the train. Most students, she had been told, wait around on the platform for other students to talk with and don't board until the last minute. This gave her ample time to find good seating in a compartment that didn't smell like feet and a floor that wouldn't make her shoes stick together.

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:00 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location: Platform 9¾

Saio was having a hard time handling the death of her aunt and uncle. They were really the only family she had even if they weren’t biologically related. The fact of the matter was she got to stay with family rather then being stuck at an orphanage like most. It was something she was grateful for and it was hard to see the only place she’d called home since losing her mother burn to the ground. It was even harder to hear her sister say that she didn’t care. In fact, it was almost down right disturbing.

The fact that she was heading back to school with what felt like barely nothing was hard. Saio had nothing to look forward to it felt like. Her home life was turned upside down and she didn’t know what to do. Even throwing herself into prefect duties didn’t seem overly helpful. As it sat she hadn’t told anyone what was going on. It was extremely hushed.

Tsubaki was extremely quiet about the whole thing after it happened. She hadn’t said a word refusing to say anything about what she heard before it all went downhill. It wasn’t Saio’s first time seeing this side of her sister. The Slytherin tended to shut down when unsettling things happened. That in turn made her go rather mute. Only problem was she’d have to talk eventually (it wasn’t like she knew sign language).

“Tsubaki, I promise we’ll get through this… somehow…” Saio told her younger sister. Tsubaki glanced up at her sister finding it rather doubtful. For the last half of the summer the two girls had been staying with Auror Whitmore. His wife was nice and they had two littles at home. The two would probably be glad to be rid of them so they could have their life back. Course that was hardly true as Jasper dropped them girls off.

Despite insisting she could take care of it herself, Saio was sort of grateful. However, they were now on their own. Tsubaki wasn’t happy to leave her snake at the Whitmore home but what else could she do. She could only bring one pet to Hogwarts. Oh well the girls just needed to drop their stuff off and board the train. “You’ll be okay on the train, right?” Saio asked her sister. The Slytherin nodded at the Hufflepuff silently.

With: Each other...

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Slytherin Uniform
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:17 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili burst through the barrier with her dads just behind Dris grinning and looking around like she hadn't been on this platform the past three years. But everything was different now that she was a first year! She was actually going to ride the train instead of watch her brother board it with all of his friends! And then she was going to be sorted and make all different types of friends and join the Quidditch team and life was going to be epically amazing! Her daddy Milo though was making it hard to be excited with all his weeping and random teary hugs all morning. And last night. Actually most of yesterday if she was being completely honest. She was pretty sure her breakfast tea had been about fifty percent tears when he gave it to her. Her other dad was being a better trooper though she could see it was also sorta hitting him too that she'd be gone and that they'd have the house to themselves and the dogs. "I'll owl home practically every week, every day if it'll help!" she promised while Wyatt just smiled down at her with a slight huff.

"That probably wouldn't help in this instance Lil's. He just needs time to accept that you're not always going to be around. Plus I don't want you wasting your first year worrying about us! I want you to go and make friends and have fun and get into the sort of trouble that you won't tell us about until you're probably in your mid-twenties and graduated." he joked causing her to laugh. "And you've got Aunt Lyre's new baby so maybe that could help distract him too?" Laili offered causing her dad to chuckle and nod in agreement. Besides owls, little babies were almost a sure way to distract her daddy. Hopefully though this meant she and Dris wouldn't be coming home to a random infant for Christmas.

She saw her older brother standing a bit away feeding his cat and which reminded her to check on her own little owl who was thankfully sleeping in her covered cage. She also noticed not a whole lot of people where at the platform yet which sorta sucked but at least she wasn't late? Laili said her last goodbyes to her parents, even allowing her daddy Milo to get more tear stains on her sweater before they left (which she didn't for a second think they left, they were probably standing around somewhere hiding which was creepy but sorta reassuring) and she settled in next to Dris as they looked around for people they knew.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:24 pm
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach was almost running from his uncle and cousin, intent on getting to the train before he went deaf. He of course had his ear plugs and sunglasses, but they didn't seem to help much with so many people talking and the train whistle blowing and the sun wasn't making it any easier on him. Of course it had been his father and mother's idea that he and his sister take the train, for 'socializing' reasons, and Zach was nearly convinced that it had been purely for torture instead. They knew that Desi hated crowds, and loud noises, and he wasn't that far behind his sister in that regard. He wasn't as bad as she was, no, but he was still touchy around a lot of noise. Sighing, he looked over to Desi, thinking that she had to be hating this entire situation. Dad had said that he'd see them in Hogsmeade and their mum would see them at the school so it wasn't like they would be missing them all that much, but it was the principle of the thing. They should have really invested in better earplugs if they wanted to keep the twins from being scarred from this whole ordeal.

He said nothing, knowing that it wouldn't really do well for Desi since she couldn't hear him anyway, but he spotted Elvira and her father and nodded toward them with a questioning look. Not like Desi would protest. He knew better. Meeting up with Vira would fulfil their obligation to hang out with other first years and not retreat into a cabin by themselves, so Zach was counting that as a big bonus in his book. Besides, it wasn't like either of them hated Vira. If nothing else, they'd known her practically forever since their parents had made them meet, and she was a lot quieter than some of the other people on the platform. Jogging to catch up with her now that she was separated from her dad, Zach knew that Desi had to be right behind him. He flashed her a wide grin as he caught up and was suddenly glad that Uncle Chalmes was dealing with the trunks.
                                                  "Hey Vira. Heading to the train? Mind if we come along? It's... um, quieter, I hope." Well, there was no guarantee that it was going to actually be quieter, but it had to be better than the platform.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please let there be somewhere quiet and not too bright on the train!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:20 am
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira was officially done with babies. D-O-N-E done! He was never having any. There was nothing on the planet or within the universe or dimension that could make him have a kid. Nada. Nope. Iie. Nein. Nyet. Non. En-oh. He was going to be celibate and throw himself into building robots or something to avoid having any children. He was never going to marry. There was no incentive for him to ever copulate and reproduce. Nothing would ever make him either. The whole fate of the Yamazaki line was now on his older brother's shoulders because Akira was eliminating his own offspring from the gene pool. Granted, they would be awesome and completely superior to everyone else's, but it would never happen because he was never going to have any anyway.

Why this sudden vehemence against ever having children? Akira could name two very big reasons. Bobby Ray and Dixie Lynn. The two terrible terrors that were born the night previous. In the middle of the night. While people were supposed to be sleeping. Like sane people did. But no, his own cousins couldn't be sane. They had to be born in the bloody darkest hour and Akira was doomed to never sleep again until he could build himself something that deadened all sound in the entire house. As it was, he never really got any sleep the night before, and his uncle had proceeded to apparate him to King's Cross to escape the madness. His brother, of course, was a traitor that had proclaimed that he had to sign up for classes and completely abandoned him to the tender mercies of infant twins in the house. To top it all off, their grandparents were also over because their aunt couldn't say no to her mum and dad helping out with the babies and giving birth and ugh! Not that he didn't love Papaw Parker and Memaw Caroline, but his papaw was constantly complaining that he and Shinobu were recluses that never saw the light of day and tried constantly to drag them fishing or something.

Sighing, he was just about done with it all and was trying to get onto the train to escape the world and find a great place to nap. Granted, he did have the tendency to forget things like the time or when to eat when he was elbows-deep in a project, but he'd already come off of an all-nighter the night before when he was trying yet again to get his laptop to work in Hogsmeade. Which, stupid Shinobu, his brother had abandoned him for university. It was like one giant conspiracy. Everyone was against him and he just wanted to sleep. Maybe he could regain the years he felt like he lost hearing everything going on in his aunt and uncle's room. Why they couldn't just silence it was beyond him. there was a spell like that for a reason! It wasn't like Memaw and Papaw didn't know they were all magical (okay, maybe not the traitor). They could live with a silent area for a bit to make sure that no one heard it. Or well, they could have at least silenced Akira's room. Then he could have ignored it all and slept.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sooooooooooooooo tired...
                                                  OOC:

- ◎ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:55 am
                                            「 Early Autumn 2038 」
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype.
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!

·♦· Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorReserve Seeker )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew rushed through the barrier with her aunt Arni and Ivar, except the latter was just by himself without Uncle Matteo nor Austmar. But she guessed it had something to do with Ivar being sixteen right now, independence and all of that according to theory. Drew wasn't really concerned about puberty, that or she just wasn't feeling the growth spurt but that's just because almost everyone in her family were kind of tall. She was pushing her trolley when she saw Elvira and Mr. Hughes, and the whole thing was just hilarious while Drew's aunt just rolled her eyes while smirking- not really denying that it was kind of funny in a good-natured way. The Gryffindor did, however, waved at Elvira when she can before a boy went to socialize with her. Drew was fine with it, her friend after all deserve to meet more friends like she did last year. The more the merrier, right?

"Er det ikke din beste venn der borte, Jenny?"(1) Arni pointed to one certain blonde girl, and Drew quickly recognized Laili's bubbly personality from afar, "Gå videre, jeg vil ta vare på bagasjen."(2)

"Bare vær sikker på at du ikke legger den på feil sted, okay?"(3) Drew told her worriedly, being very well aware that Arni never studied at Hogwarts, and it was unknown if she tried going to King's Cross instead of magic apparition. Arni made a face of mock offense and huffed, like, blatantly obvious, "Jeg er ikke så dum, jeg hørte at din far klarte å håndtere det bare fint i fjor."(4) She then poked her niece's forehead and gave her a wink of assurance that Arni won't screw something this simple before she left with Drew's luggage. It's not like Drew doubted her aunt, Aunt Arni was just as smart as Uncle Matteo; it's just that she just didn't study here and she was a Durmstranger just like the rest of the family sans Eriksson. That's all. Drew then shrugged in resignation and just moved on, turning her heel to go talk with Laili as the blondie's dads left. Poking the blondie at the shoulder, the Gryffindor mused, "What's up, Lils? Your owl dad looked like he refused to accept that you're eleven now."

« with [Laili] at [Platform] »

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end,
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change.
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))
                                            ((Translation :: 1. "Isn't that your best friend over there, Jenny?"
                                            2. "Go ahead, I'll take care of your luggage."
                                            3. "Just make sure you do not put it in the wrong place, okay?"
                                            4. "I'm not so stupid, I heard that your dad managed to handle it just fine last year." ))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:08 am
                                            「 Autumn 2038 」
                                            I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                            Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                            You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                            It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                            I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

·⊕· 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯
                                                                          ( PurebloodFifth Year SlytherinPrefect )

Garnet was torn between wonder if he was going to be considered weird for being in disbelief that he was going to be prefect, or being happy that he was given a chance to shine like his mother always said. He wonder if Professor Hill, the head of house, was poisoned by some mutated plant that he decided to appoint a Ravenclaw-punching wreck like him. But on the other hand... his mother tried to assure him that this was going to be his chance to prove people wrong about him, so giving up the badge to someone else was probably like wasting an opportunity. Garnet sometimes hated it when her mother has a point, and Mr. Hughes agreeing to it wasn't really helping. He told Richard about it, too, even if he knew that his bestfriend was pretty much disinterested when it comes to responsibility- but Garnet didn't think Rich would be jealous about it, anyway; he knew Rich was a bit content that he wasn't given a prefect badge last year as far as he knew.

But... what if people will hate him and see him as a tyrant? What if people won't take him seriously and be seen as a typical Slytherin posh? He has so many questions on his mind right now that he looked like he was just staring down at his luggage as he arrived at the platform with his mother, who decided to take a day-off since nothing urgent has happened in her job (yet) and thus wanted to give cheers to her son. Probably to make up for their terrible farewell last year.

"Say what you will," said Amelia as she put her hands on her only son's shoulders, "But I'm telling you, you deserved this. I swear it. Forget what you did to that git, okay? I'm sure he doesn't have that shiny badge unlike you, that means you earned it."

"But mum..." Garnet weakly said, his voice doubtful no matter how he tried to see it in a positive light, "What if they-"

"What if they will be scared of you? Why? Are you going to bully them, do you plan to?" Amelia asked him pointedly, sounding a bit harsh, no matter how she means well.

"What? Of course not! I just-"

"Exactly, and thus their opinions don't matter." She gave him what it seemed to be an encouraging smile, which was really giving due to her strong composure as she suddenly hugged Garnet. Merlin, there were times that he wished she has her resilience and self-esteem. "Now don't beat yourself up like that, Gary. Make yourself proud, or I'm going to send you a mandrake compelled to possibly annoy you to death if you do it otherwise."

"Please don't." He made a face at the last line- trying to sound deadpan- but he was starting to smile albeit tiredly. Garnet will never admit it, but he actually liked hugs from people he was close to. Sure, people will think that he was out of his personality, but it's true. As they finally exchanged their farewell, Garnet watched his mother apparate away before turning to unload his luggage. He eventually took his prefect badge out of his pocket and looked at it for a while before reluctantly pinning it to his uniform. Here's praying that fate won't betray him...

« with [himself] at [Platform] »

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                            Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                            I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                            Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                            I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                            If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                            Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE SONG )

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:09 am

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris listened to Laili bargain with Wyatt about writing, but ultimately he ended up saying it was fine and that she should worry about having fun at school. He scooted closer to his family, patting Laili gently on the shoulder. "Don't worry too hard. I send a letter every week, and if nothing else, we can both send 'em with her owl. At least it'd keep me from having to go to the Owlry." Laili mentioned the new baby, and Dris nodded along, though he still wasn't sure if it was good to give their dad empty nest AND baby fever. "You guys go and have fun, okay? But don't work too hard and write if you need anything at all! Ohhhh! We love you two so much!" After hugging Laili again, Milo hugged Dris, who was just an inch or two shorter than the man. Luckily, the teen had a heart, and happily hugged his dad before turning to hug Wyatt too. "We'll see you guys at Christmas! Don't have too much fun without us!"

He then walked back to his belongings and Lumi, who was mewling impatiently for more treats, which he happily gave her. He looked around, still trying to locate his friends when Laili walked over. "Don't worry too much. He'll probably adopt a new owl or ten and be just fine. Besides, we'll see them soon for holidays, so it's not like we're gone a whole year." He fed another treat to Lumi, who was being exceptionally cuddly right now. He pulled the cat from her cage, cuddling her against his chest. "Plus, you're a first year. There's so much to do, to explore. The year'll fly by!" He grinned at his sister, hoping he was being comforting enough for her.

Yukina101

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 am
Richard Indigo Devereux
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

The summer had been hell. His parents were completely unimpressed with his three failed grades. Two of which were classes they had wanted him to take. He’d tried his best, sort of. On top of his failed grades he didn’t make the requirements for some which further irritated the situation. He picked up what he could to make them happy but it was hardly enough. Course his mother wasn’t the worst she just looked hurt like always. It was his father who gave him a stern talking to and then decided the silent treatment was a better option.

With the school year here, Richard wasn’t overly impressed with the fact his cousin Caleb would be coming to Hogwarts. The heathen would most likely land himself in Slytherin a problem for anyone in that house or given year. Although he wouldn’t be dealing with him himself he figured he might as well warn who he could. Not that he was the least bit worried. As he arrived on the platform he noticed Garnet sporting his shiny new badge. Of course, Richard had been told during the summer which prompted him to give congratulations but leave out the hells of the year. No need to ruin prefect for Garnet so soon.

“Hey Garnet, nice badge.” He told him as approached. Richard smiled at his Slytherin bestie before unloading his stuff. He always seemed to find him at the start of the year. Fine by him as he knew he’d probably see Essie either shortly or at the Gryffindor table come the feast. “So, Julius’ brother Caleb starts this year. He’s a rather intolerable pain.” He said before scanning the platform. He didn’t see his cousins yet. Perhaps that was a good thing.

Status : Dreading his cousin...
                                                  With : Garnet

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

Fianna had spent much of her lifetime taking this trip every September, as she'd seen both her older cousin, Linny, and her older sister Hannah off when she was younger and then taking the trip on the magical red train herself when the time came. It saddened her to think today was the last trip to Hogwarts she would take on this train, unless she became an instructor, which was something she had no plan to undertake as a career. No, with her sister being a star player, and her cousin going to faraway places she could barely find on a map, Fianna was determined to have her own adventures too. All her hopes and dreams could be fulfilled, she just had to make it happen.

She'd originally planned to simply Apparate to the platform, she was an adult and had her certificate, but Mum and Da insisted they take this final trip to the great rail terminus together as a family. Hannah was busy with the team, of course, and Linny was out of the country, so it was just the three of them making the journey. It fell to her dad, as always, to wrestle with her trunk and the case for her broomstick, while she had courier bag with Daniel J. Tiger ensconced safely therein with a couple books and some snacks she packed for the ride up.

Fianna was dressed in a cute short skirt done up in Gryffindor plaid, with a long-sleeved dress shirt and House tie, paired up with a black chain-knit cardie sweater, and matching leather ankle boots, leaving her school robes to be added once they were closer to the destination. However, as much as she wanted to look and act like an adult, it was all she could do not to start crying when she faced her parents for the last farewell before heading off.

Her Mum had tears in her eyes when she looked her youngest child over once more and hugged her. "It's your last term, dear, try to have some fun before you leave," she told her, "an', don' forget to come home fer Christmas." Her father gave her a firm embrace and kissed her upon the forehead, as he always did, and advised, "I know what Selina told you about yer NEWTs. Yes, they're important, but it isn't worth puttin' yerself into hospital preparin' fer them like she did. Do yer best, no matter what comes of it, we'll still love you. All right?" Snuffling a little, Fianna blinked away tears, and said with a slight smile, "All right." Her father gave her one last hug, and then said, "Aye, thot be mae girl, Fianna , bonny, brave an' true. Now, go bring home a Cup fer Gryffindor."

"I'll do my best," promised the young lioness, and she rushed off to seek out her friends, and start her adventure.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC: Is it okay for Fianna to meet up with Aria?

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games