Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 pm
This time, Aden would be the one to poke his SNAG somewhat hard. "Not helping your image there," he remarked.

"Simple? And the last one wasn't?" Cera's tone had arguably as much sarcasm as GRAY's did by now.

"So we're tasked to stop modern-day pirates of sorts. Fun," Sol spoke up, though to him, he doubted it'd be fun at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:52 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Tell yourself whatever you need to, it will not reduce the needed contributions to this team one iota. The client in question owns a chain of geology shipping enterprises, and is having trouble with bandits raiding their supplies whenever they moor for the night in Slateport City. They want you to go to the ship in question, the Mary Ann and try and fend off whatever brigands are there trying to grab his stock, bringing them to justice." GRAY pauses, his digital voice dripping with sarcasm. "He does hope that you can minimize damage to his assets and take care of this matter discreetly."

"...modern day pirates. Uh...huh...right." I said, crossing my arms.

"What's going on?" Freth made her way into the room finally, staring in confusion. "I got the psycho-computer's call a minute ago."

"Stopping pirates."

"...sounds like fun." Freth said with sarcasm. "Does it have anything to do with what we're already dealing with?"

"Doesn't seem like it."

"I guess I'll go." Freth said.

"Actually, do me a favor and stay with Tristen, will you?" I asked. "He just got up a short bit ago. He's...a bit upset." I said. "I would myself, trust me, but with this coming up. Besides. I told him he could fry GRAY."

"......you're serious?"

"Better question. When am I not?"

A few seconds of silence. "I'm game." she said, rather ecstatic.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:56 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"Sounds like a job for a half-ghost of and a semi-professional thief...." Odd told Lykas when they heard GRAY's response to their complaints. "I'm not paying anything to stay here but whoever plans on it might be able to use our help out there don't you think?"

"Maybe but I'm not going until they call and ask specifically for us to come because they're screwed without us." Lykas shot back, placing a card on the table between them.

"Damn it....How am I supposed to beat that?!" Odd asked, looking to the cards in his hand. Is that why they were complaining about going? A card game?

Kaya shook his head and sighed. "We'll have to pick this up later, Kain. Looks like we're being put to work again." The Klefki hybrid said as he replaced Rise into it's scabbard.

"Oh no! I don't want to go back out there..." Trishella whimpered from her room snuggling Idina into her chest. "It's bad enough Ruth got that weird virus that made him go all crazy and hurt the dog kid on the last trip to Hoenn...I don't want to risk the rest of you getting it, too." She told her Fennekin, though she would eventually get up and begin packing.

A minor side note, living organism named Trishella, my sensors tell me that you do not yet possess standing within this organization to use many of the Pokemon you currently possess. As such, only your Fennekin and Amaura will be available until such time as you rank up. I would suggest not testing me."

Isaac Hawking
"If this blows up in our face again, you worthless piece of s**t AI," Isaac roared at the loudspeaker, "Then I'm going to let my shadowed Magnemite have fun in your server room. And then let Reno attempt to rebuild you."
Darksol88
This time, Aden would be the one to poke his SNAG somewhat hard. "Not helping your image there," he remarked.

"Simple? And the last one wasn't?" Cera's tone had arguably as much sarcasm as GRAY's did by now.

"So we're tasked to stop modern-day pirates of sorts. Fun," Sol spoke up, though to him, he doubted it'd be fun at all.

"Yes my missions exist to amuse meatbags, I assure you that is my intent." GRAY was practically marinating in the sauce known as sarcasm at this point in time.

Espeon_Commander
Arkana would return to Aile's room right as Aile would walk out of there. "Here, boss." She'd hand over a small can, and Aile popped it open.

"Thanks Arkana." She'd chug it down as they walked down to the main room. "So, GRAY, you mind giving us some transport! I sure as hell am not going to be riding my Flygon now!"

"Had you picked up your basic Snagem initiate pack you surely possess the item known as a hoverboard, I suggest you use it." the AI suggests. Everyone's SNAG beeps as one as GRAY uploads information to their Maps. "Here seems to be the easiest point of egress. Meet there, then wait for further instructions."

Darts has just shown up, after hours of trying to avoid GRAY and responsibility, and sends out his Honchkrow who caws unhappily. He yawns, and after heading outside, he takes to the skies with his bird huffing and puffing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:00 pm
"Just remember," Isaac shot back as he headed for the exit, hoverboard in hand, "You are just a program GRAY. You can be replaced."  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:01 pm
"Guess we have our destination," Sol said, starting on out.

"H-hey, what about me?"

"You have two wings and a matter that still needs addressing. Xipil's too much of a risk, so you may have to use what you have available." He went on out soon after, Cera following suit.

Aden sighed, silently cursing himself as he walked out. Looked like he'd be riding on Arcanine's back again, unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm
Veronica mused over the information and promptly left, taking her Flygon for transport.  

DignityPower

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:08 pm
Aile would narrow her eyes. "I never saw the point in keeping it, considering I've had a Flygon well before I met any of you lot. Hmph." She turned around to only find Arkana now holding a hoverboard. "Um."

"Here boss. All yours."

"Right...." She'd take the hover board and stare at it a moment. "I was never good with any sort of riding board..... Thanks, Arkana."

"You want me to remain behind?"

"Just be careful if you wind up needing to use your illusions as a distraction, but you're coming with." She'd recall Arkana after the Zoroark nodded, and Aile went outside, silently cursing herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 pm
Kaya had already gone to prepare for the mission at hand when the location was uploaded to his SNAG so it wasn't anything surprising to him that his Hoerboard would be the easiest way to him to get from point "A" to point "B". Grabbing it and heading outside, he jumped on and set course for the location GRAY had marked on his map.

"What?!" Trish yelped as he was informed about her low-ranking status meaning she couldn't use some of her Pokemon. "Fine. I'll leave them here but at the very least, Dee isn't getting stuffed into some storage unit. He's my pet and he's staying that way!" She said as she pet her little Dedenne, the Fairy gerbil cooing softly as it was paid attention to.

Now knowing that she was restricted to using only two of her Pokemon she decided to investigate this "rank" thing she'd only just been informed of and discovered that, just as GRAY had told her, she wasn't allowed to use three-fifths of her team, leaving her at an incredible disadvantage. That meant she either used Idina and played it safe, or she used Ruth and risked destroying things or infecting other people's Pokemon with hers. Regardless of all this, she went outside with her only two Pokeballs on hand and jumped onto her Hoverboard, following Kaya, who had just left ahead of her arrival and was just barely still in view.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 pm
S i l i c a a

(I apologize for not replying sooner, been busy.)

Sub just smiled while the girl laughed, he thought it was a good joke too and was glad that someone else justified it with their own laugh. "So, can I show you around the place?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:03 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

"Some things can only be shared by fighting ..

Battler ◥ 10 years old x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

(Its fine, dont worry. Theres no rush, life should come first. c: )

Silica nodded her head in acceptance as he had asked if he could show her around the place, which was great because she felt totally lost and would love to see all the sights and try and remember it so that she doesn't feel quite lost anymore.
"Yes please, that would be great."
She smiled as she answered, waiting to follow him around and see everything there was to do, the place was huge and beautiful after all, she couldnt wait to start.

じ☆

for instance, how serious you are. "

User ImageUser Image

SubonicXP

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:12 pm
S i l i c a a

"Splendid, because I'm so dressed for this." He beamed with a smile, adjusting his suit jacket before strutting off, expecting Silica to follow. "You already know the main area, or common room if you prefer to call it that. This is where the Snagems just hang around in their free time. Feel free to watch a show on the big screen or maybe take a book off the shelf. Whatever you please."

From the main area Sub walked into the kitchen, passing through a single door which swung both ways. "Pretty big for a kitchen don't you think? Has to be to take care of the needs of the team. Here we stock almost any food imaginable, have to with all the Pokemon that live here let alone the people. If you can imagine it we probably have it. If we don't we will get it. Legally or illegally." He chuckled.

The man motioned for Silica to follow him as he exited the kitchen through the same door and pointed to the staircase at the far end of the main area. "Up those steps, which is where I was headed earlier, is where the bedrooms all. You'll find one long row of doors, each leading to a bedroom. The occupied rooms have the person's name on the front so whenever you're ready go find an empty one and make it yours."

He then pointed to the elevator near the stairs. "The elevator, duh. It leads to the lower floors of the complex, four in all below us. Care to see them personally?" He asked as he approached the elevator and pressed the button to open it, waiting for her decision.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:53 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

►◄

Silica's facial expression just bursted with excitement as she followed his side, skipping along. Her face just lit up when she saw the common room, wanting so bad to literally just touch and play with everything that was there, but decided not to as she still had more to see.
"Cooool."
She couldn't help but blurt out as she stared with awe, glancing around in every direction. As she followed into the kitchen, she saw just a huge cooking room with literally everything, just as he was describing. It was so gorgeous, she just wanted to sit down and like eat everything because even the Pokemon food looked good here, like it was professionally made. But of course like before, she couldn't do anything yet and probably wouldnt no matter how much she wanted to deep inside. Following toward the staircase in which she had seen before, she listened as he explained, literally wanting so bad to go and see her room and even just take a nap, even though she wasn't tired. Again, she couldnt yet so she just continued to follow. Silica followed to the elevator next, as he asked if she would like to see them, her excitement still ongoing.
"Yes please, I would love too!"
If there were more breathetaking sights to take in, she was there no matter what. It was a lot of fun viewing the hole place too, she knew it was going to be a great time here, enjoying it already.

じ☆

User ImageUser Image

SubonicXP

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:20 pm
S i l i c a a

"Then let's head on down." Sub cheered as they both entered the elevator and he pressed the button for floor B2, causing the doors to shut and the room they were in to start its descent downward.

"If you go for a swim please do so before you visit the greenhouse. I just filtered out the water and would prefer it if you didn't track any dirt into it." A voice spoke up in the elevator, it was coming from a speaker inside of it.

"I wasn't planning on it, GRAY, but now that you say that I just might go roll around in the garden and then go for a dip." Sub said with a smile as he stared at the elevator door, awaiting for it to open up once they arrived on their destined floor.

GRAY would make no further comment as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Sub nodding for Silica to follow as he stepped out of the elevator and began to walk down a hallway which would eventually turn into a lobby of sorts with chairs and sofas to just sit down on and relax. From the small lobby you could see three other hallways branching off in different directions, not counting the one they came from.

"Down there you got the Super Training Room and the swimming pool. The Super Training Room, or STR for short, is a high tech virtual reality based training system used for training your Pokemon or yourself. It can change the environment and the challenges you face to your liking. The swimming pool is exactly what you think it is, a swimming pool. That said it's not a tiny one but olympic sized and fit for any Water Pokemon, or person, to enjoy." Sub explained as he pointed to the western path.

"That way you have the battlefield and the greenhouse. Again the word battlefield explains what it is, our very own stadium for members to duke it out against each other. The greenhouse is also self explanatory, it's where we grow our own produce and make a place for Pokemon and people to enjoy a slice of nature without fear of the wild." He said, pointing to the eastern path.

"And straight ahead is the bathroom and showers, for when you work up a sweat training." That was the southern path. "Want to see any of those personally or keep moving?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:02 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

►◄

Silica held onto the small bar connected to the wall of the elevator, these kinda things always made her feel sick, so she just desperately held on trying to get through it. It was only a short while after all. When Sub had spoke to the computer about the whole garden thing, she couldnt help but giggle at what he had replied back. It was hilarious.
When the elevator finally arrived, she released from holding on and walked out casually. This next room was beyond amazing and huge, so many places to just sit and take it easy, and so many rooms extending everywhere. Her face just literally lit up like a shining Christmas tree. As he explained the next room, the STR she was totally amazed by it. It sounded super cool. She hoped she could try it out soon. And the pool sounded like so much fun, she also hoped to try that one time. Dang, so much stuff she wanted to try, she couldnt wait to just go crazy everything with all these cool stuff.
The battlefield sounded fun, maybe even fun for her Pokemon and the greenhouse was so beautiful, she loved nature and its pretty plants that grew in it.
The bathroom and showers looked neat, she couldnt wait to give those a try too. Damn all this was only one part?? Everything was so huge and there was so much to see and do, she nodded simply to agree to wanting to see more.
"Could I possibly see them please?
This was all to exciting to want to skip, she couldnt wait to see even more.

じ☆

User ImageUser Image

SubonicXP

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 pm
S i l i c a a

"Alright, battlefield first." Sub said as he walked in that direction, the sliding doors opening for him as he approached. The words 'battlefield' were lit up above the door, signifying what was on the other side of the doors. On the inside the stadium was much bigger than what one might expect in here. There was plenty of bleachers on both sides of the room, enough seat the entire team four times over.

The size of the room wasn't the truly awe inspiring part, instead it would be the field its self. The battlefield was actually composed of many gem stones and marble. Black marble on one end of the field and white on the other. At the center of the marble rectangle was a Pokemon design made out of sapphires on one end and rubies on the other. The very center of the Pokeball, the button was a large circular diamond with a pinkish hue.

"What do you think? Pretty nifty huh?" Sub asked with a smile on his face, this was his favorite room after all so he loved to show it off.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games