Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:18 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        I'm feeling Fair || I'm speaking to Nobody || Where am I? The park || What am I wearing? Cold weather

A day after new years, ah, not the best day to even be outside. Why couldn't he just stay in bed and recover from his gosh darn hangover? Because he was out of everything possible to even help him with that. How convenient. He managed to get himself dressed, even to look half as decent as he could but his face, the sunken pits under his eyes and the disgruntled look on his face.

Barely half way through his little trip from the store, the man was already giving up. He decided to take a short break and detour into the park. He sat down on one of the benches there and exhaled. At least he was well stocked on those cancer sticks he always carried around. He took one out and took a long puff. Thankfully there weren't any parents with their children around to tell him off. Would this day get any better though? Or Better to say the least? After a short ponder into his own misery, he looked over and around. It was rather quiet for a cold and mildly pleasant midday, save for the few people he could see around.

The man's attention was drawn to the people around him, well at least in his field of vision. It could have been the hangover from last night that kept him from interacting with anyone, but maybe the cigarette added to the "stay away from me" vibe.

O.O.C.
      Forgive me that it is small, but I wasn't sure what to post sweatdrop

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun walked over the paths he knew so well by now. This park was where he spent a lot of his time. He was wearing a light gray Parka with a dark green scarf draped around his neck which was tucked away in the jacket. Under the jacket he was wearing light blue jeans and black/white sneakers. It was not his usual outfit, but it worked well for the weather and to be honest, the highelf quite enjoyed the comfort of these clothes as well. Rhun was taking one of his many strolls around the area. He had to admit that he hadn’t met many people around here yet, not that it was a bad thing. The elf had made several good friends in Soleil and enjoyed his life here. He shook his head and returned his mind to the here and now. As much as he was familiar with these paths, it was still important he paid attention. Not being able to see, except for energy patterns which he picked up in a different way, was a real obstacle at times.

Most of the time it went well, but there were times where a railing or loose rocks could trip him up. Sure enough, being partly distracted, Rhun picked up less than usual and he lost track of where he was in the surroundings that were otherwise known to him. The highelf sighed a bit and turned around carefully doing his best to pick up the energy around him in an attempt to reorientate. He picked up a few people around him but other than them it was a quiet day. Without the sound of children playing he had no way of telling if he was near the playground. He didn’t really hear running water nearby so he wasn’t near a fountain. Deciding he had little choice, though he always tried to be as normal as possible, he looked around, identified a person not that far from him and he moved to walk towards them.

With his mind confused as to where he was though, he couldn’t tell he was near a crack in the path and before he knew it his foot hooked behind a rock, lost his balance and fell. Without even realizing the highelf switched and somehow managed to catch his fall on his hands and knees, avoiding a collision with the stone. Pushing himself up so he sat on the ground, now with his hands behind him, Rhun sat for a short moment before he sighed in relief. Somehow he had managed to revert to how he would avoid injuries as a kid when he just lost his sight. It didn’t take very long for the young man to push himself up, straightening himself and as he cleaned his hands he walked to the person whose energy he had picked up. At least he knew where he was now, ironically thanks to that crack, but the question was still which direction he was going. As he walked closer to the man he picked up the scent of smoke, presumably a cigarette as it didn’t smell like a full on fire, but it didn’t bother him much.

"Excuse me, Sir. Could you tell me what direction it is I am walking if I follow the path I just left?" Rhun asked the man as he reached speaking distance and he gestured towards the direction he was going earlier. "Or perhaps which direction I must go to find the swings so I can regain my bearings." he added. This was no time to play coy about his handicap. It was probably obvious with the words he had to use to explain his situation anyway. He just hoped they wouldn’t mind him interrupting them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : The Park?] xxx

[With : Unfamiliar] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:05 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: an odd leather outfit wit a big heavy coat around her, a scarf and a thick winter hat.
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), smartphone

Veronica wondered around the park, looking as if she was looking for someone. She knew her cousin would be around here but no luck finding her. After searching for like 15 minutes of no luck in finding her, Veronica sits down on a bench, huddled under her thick jacket.she sits on the bench and while trying to keep warm she unintentionally shifts into her half dragon form and still does what she can to stay warm

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:57 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ None ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual Winter Outfit ]- THOUGHTS-[ Tired ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sound of small wheels rolling against the pavement could be heard, breezing through the park settling with his board now that surface level was more steadier than icy. Another day, another life in the big city. After chatting with Seth again since the ball, he's been feeling proud of himself in his dancing. For now, he's going to focus on getting a job before searching again. Maybe, he can ask around on Charmblr---- only to scoff in thought. Approaching soon, his gaze turned towards a stranger on the bench; the movement took noticed for him: she's shifting. He was quick plant a foot down to stop himself to stare; from sight nearly caused him to lose balance, it looks like a dragon... another dragon like him? And she's shifting. This could only end in bad. Hikaru made a tsk sound, holding a hand up as his eyes soon glowed brightly; viewing her aura. What he got was uncomfortable.. judging by the coat, whenever is under it wasn't helping.

Unfortunately, curiosity got the best and ends up dragging himself on the board up to her. ❝ Hey, you alright? ❞ He asked behind a mask.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: an odd leather outfit wit a big heavy coat around her, a scarf and a thick winter hat.
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), smartphone

Veronica was shivering a bit but noticed that someone was infront of her. She looked up and saw someone wearing a mask. Confused as to why, she dismissed that thought and answered the person "I am fine, just cold. Despite my love for snow I have never been able to handle cold weather like this. Thank you for asking and your concern, it is appreciated"

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:20 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ None ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual Winter Outfit ]- THOUGHTS-[ Tired ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Upon hearing her reply, Hikaru simply looked away; pouting underneath the mask material, just to huff from remembering what she mentioned. ❝ Tch... obviously! Cold-blooded creatures like us can't handle this drop of temperature, which is why one needs to stock up on warm clothing and meals.. ❞ He said nasally, continuing on. ❝ Just... remember to stay warm inside and outside.. and find something that can tackle the cold! In-fact... I could give you something from my closet at home... ❞ Letting that last part sneak out in the air for the stranger to hear.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:22 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤③
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:40 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor looked around as he wandered the area. He had moved in this morning with help from his family and once they all left he had put on a warm jacket and his warm boots before he left his home for now to explore the new area that would be his new place to call home. Under his Khaki jacket ripped blue jeans were visible with the bottom tucked into his brown boots for now. He was also wearing a black beanie that had holes in it for his long bunny ears that kept the base of his ears warm. Since he had long ears, they were susceptible to getting cold quickly if he didn’t. Unbothered by this with his beanie though, Oleandor had happily ran over the docks and to the streets nearby. At the street he looked back at the dock with his home along with a few neighbors and smiled before he made a cheering movement with his arms. He was truly his own person now, with his own home and own life. And what a place he had ended up at! He loved everything about it.

"It’s like a dream come true!" he said to himself as he looked at the surroundings. "I would have loved a little garden patch, but perhaps a small boat would be just as fun and I can grow some flowers inside too with the herbs." he pondered but then shrugged and smiled before turning back to the roads and making his way to the unexplored world beyond his neighborhood. His gait was excited and steady even though he looked side to side in an attempt to not miss any detail. Who knew, perhaps he could find some small community garden where he could rent a plot of land. While he could summon his wings and fly, the bunny decided not to on this first exploration of Soleil. Perhaps if he got tired of walking, but right now he wanted to explore on street level.

He followed the streets as they came, not bothering to check if he was still recalling the way home. After all, if he truly got lost and needed to find his way back, he could just fly and look from the sky to find the docks district once more. His house was a clearly recognizable freedom blue which wasn’t hard to see from a distance. It was another thing the Lanrunian loved about his new neighborhood: It was like a field of flowers in colors! He walked a long way until he came upon what looked like a park. Curious to what this place would be, he walked purposely to the entrance and then inside. He could already see how beautiful this place would be in spring! Not that it wasn’t beautiful now. The park had a blanket of white leftover from the last fallen snow and there were little marks that were from small birds. The Usagi looked at the tracks and smiled as he also noticed paw prints and shoe prints. This meant this place was public, right? In the hopes that he was correct about that, Oleandor walked further into the park and started to explore it eagerly. He especially liked the statues and when he came to the play area he laughed a bit, before he hopped on one of the swings for good old times.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Alone] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller

-

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:32 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦①
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:59 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
Companion: Her AI-controlled Angora Rabbit, Ryne

Housing: 1100 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Serena's Information!

"With my spells and technological mind..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Serena decided to take a walk through the park. She had nothing really better tdo do with herself as she had been pretty much couped up in her house for the last few days working on some house-related things. Since she had finally finished what she was doing though, she needed to fresh air and a walk in the park definitely seemed like a good idea. She tried calling Cesela to see if she wanted to come hang out but she couldn't get through to her so she was on her own with her robot companion, Ryne. It wasn't as cold as it has been so she saw more people out than there have been over the last few weeks. She was walking along the pathway, looking around and watching the people that were around. "Well, at least it's finally a nice day out. If only it got a little more warmer out. I've been wanting to go to the beach for a while. What do you think, Ryne? What's the weather going to be?"

Ryne, a round pink-colored robot companion, was hovering next to Serena as she walked. Ryne was AI-controlled but was intelligent and had a mind of its own thanks to the infusion of magic and technology made by Serena. "What do you think I am, a weather radar? I'm not connected with those kinds of functions" She may be an AI-controlled robot but she understood what emotions are. She may respond and act like how a human does but all of her emotions are artifically created.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there is no end to the possibilities!"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:12 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor looked out over the sea before him. He had gotten up extra early this time just to see if he could see the sun rise as he used to back home. Though, at his old home there wasn’t a wide open sea. Soon enough he could see the golden rim on the horizon and he quickly summoned his wings before pushing off and flying to the roof of his house. Once up there he landed on the roof and sat down staring at the ocean. Not the most comfortable seat perhaps, but he didn't mind. Soon a big smile formed on his lips as he saw the sun peek over the water ever so slightly. Everything around him seemed to color a pale yellow as the sun started his climb to bring light to everyone. Prepared for the sun being sharper in winter, the lapine took the shades he had slipped over the collar of his gray hoodie and put them on to protect his eyes from the light. It somewhat dulled the spectacle, but it was necessary.

The Lanrunian sat there for about an hour before he got restless. Oleandor got up and pushed off again. With one last glance at the rising sun, he turned and started flying away from the dockhouses. He had locked his door earlier so he didn’t need to do that now. Instead he flew over the city of Soleil as he looked at the area below him. He smiled again gently and would make a playful barrel roll in the air before flying straight again. He really felt like he had made a great decision to live on his own here. The freedom was amazing and he loved his new job at Taste of Italy. Thinking about his job he thought back at the handsome young man that he had served for a large part of the evening on his first day. After all he wasn’t blind and he had noticed the otherworldly beauty of Saeyong. It had been a really great first work day he had to admit.

Putting work, his first customer and Italian food out of his mind for now, Oleandor looked back at the area below him. It would seem he was getting close to the park. He had gotten used to Soleil over the past month, with a lot of help from Eliza of course, and he could pick out landmarks now. Making a decision the lapine veered to the right and set a new course towards the park. It only took him moments to arrive there in flight. He looked around to see if more were at the park, since it was warmer than it had been, and wasn’t disappointed. Some children were playing at the playground, their parents nearby. A few people were walking with their dog and some others were just walking alone or with another person by their side.

After a moment though, one person stood out among the crowd. Oleandor stopped flying and hovered in place for a moment when he noticed a female with a creature that looked a lot like the head of a cat to him. But what stood out was the fact this creature hovered along with her and looked really advanced, even if you could tell it wasn’t a living being. Curiously the Lanrunian flew closer to them before he stopped, not wanting to startle them, and landed behind the young woman, folding his wings behind him. "Goodmorning, it looks like many had the idea for a visit to the park today." he said with a smile, greeting them both. "I hope you don’t mind me dropping in, but I couldn’t help noticing your companion. I have never seen anything like that before." he explained why he had, quite literally, dropped in from the sky.

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Someone new] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller

xXGhostStalker

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Companion: Her AI-controlled Angora Rabbit, Ryne

Housing: 1100 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Serena's Information!

"With my spells and technological mind..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Serena was talking with Ryne as they continued to walk through the park. She would poke fun at her just to get a rise out of her. It was a nice, peaceful walk through the park as other people sat around on benches or played in the grass. As she continued to walk down the pathway, she heard something behind her with a voice calling out to her moments later which made her stop and turn around. What she saw was a boy with what appeared to be rabbit ears of some kind. She wasn't sure where he came from but she didn't question it, seeing as how he could of came out from the nearby trees or something. "Well, hello there. It's a nice day for once so it's not surprising that people are going to take advantage of this brief warm weather" She then tilted her head when he brought up Ryne. "You mean, Ryne here? Yeah, I suppose you wouldn't have since she's my creation. The cutting-edge technology that will pioneer the future! With having technology and magic at your disposal, the possibilities are endless. "

Ryne bounced around a bit, letting out a few electronic chirps and beeps. "Someone sure likes to toot their own horn. Too bad that 'cutting-edge technology' doesn't come equipped with some basic features" She was pretty advanced as it was but she was still missing some basic functions mainly because the combination of magic and technology was something that came straight out of a sci-fi movie made real by the imaginations of a young girl.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there is no end to the possibilities!"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Mood: bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing:, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

On another day, Mizuti, bored out of her mind again takes a stroll down to the park. She has done all she can to go to the park, everyday and decided to practice her martial arts in the open spaces. Like the other days, on this day she started slow only to move faster with both her speed and her movements and strikes. Everything goes her way and she does her usual practice for 2 hours straight. Afterwards she decides to dance, mostly some belly dancing, and just some random smooth dancing.  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games