Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:15 pm
Rei sat on the top rock of the water fall, she had her legs crossed and an arm resting in her lap, while the other held a lite cigeratte to her mouth. Lightly blwoing out the smoke wich curled up to the sky, her green eye glowed in the dark as she watched over the place. The raor from the falls filled her ears, she sat there calmly. Until feeling a large demonic blast, she looked around, "What the hell is that?" she thought to herself with a small growl. Reaching over for her sword she decides how far away it is and if ti would cross her. She decided to wait for a moment to get a better plan.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:31 pm
Not payinh attention at all to his surroundings he doesn't notice the other wolves not to far away. He was so focused on getting to his body that, he blocked out all other senses, smells, sights, that would distract him. Feeling his back leg wound reopen he does nothing to help it. Like he could anyways, he was a spirit!

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Rei watches the forest closely, until she finally saw something. Her eye widened, "A spirit?" she grinned lightly and stood up, "Well this should be fun.." she said cruelly. Then disappearing and reappearing on the ground, she had placed her sword on her back and allowed a small section of the silver, shining blade be seen. Quickly she raced along and slammed her sword down into the ground, causing the earth to split, rumble intensly and like a huge smoke screen, dust flew in every direction, "Well well...what do we have here?" she asked in a teasingly serious tone as the dirt tried to clear.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:14 pm
Thanatos turned his head where Rei was as his eyes turned into a bright shade of red and started to glow... not like his usual calm, blood red ones. With his fur standing on the end he bared his long, sharp fangs, showing he wasn't a regualr wolf.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Rei calmly walked out of the dust as it curled around her. The sword resting on her shoulder, looking as though it was never used. She had a wide, toothy grin on her face as her green eye flickered with excitement. Looking over the spirit, "it's been awhile since I felt a spirit give off such a arua (sp?)" she said with a chuckle, seeing the wolf move into what she called a defensive(sp?) stand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:43 pm
Thanatos started to snarl but, soon stopped. Getting out of his defensive pose he stands up. "It has been a long time since I've seen a Guardian.." He said in his reich, deep, and demonic voice.  

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Rei glared at him, "Watch you call a Guardian! I'm levels higher then that..." she closed her eye and and paused for a moment, before returning to look at the spirit, "I'm Rei Mistuko..a Soul Reaper.." she stated in her usual serious tone. Adjusting her sword on her shoulder, "How do you know of them? Spirits should know nothing about Guardians.." she questioned with a low growl, not lowering her guard.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:06 pm
Thanatos snarled again, "I'm not a spirit! I lost my body during the time travel." Stupid Gods... He thought angrily.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:10 pm
Rei looked him over once again, finally putting her sword away, "...I don't believe you.." she paused, "But then again...I've never heard a sould use that kind of excuse...so I'll let you slide and not send you to the S.S." she said calmly, "You have four days..in which to find your body...after that..I'll hunt you down and finish my job.." she stated in her bossy fashion. Then grinned, "And one more thing.." she said amusingly happy, "I'm tagging along with you.." Rei placed her hands on her hips and held her smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Thanatos walked passed her, wishing he was in his real body so he could dig his fangs into her neck and watch her bleed dry from the holes in her neck. Pushing the thought away he continues to walk forward. He did not care who this reaper was or, what she did. She just better stay out of his way. His glowing red eyes returning to their calm blood red hue he smells he body. He was closer than he thought.

((Evil b*****d isn't he? xD ))

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:31 pm
Rei watched him walk off and followed silently, watching him with her green eye. Her sword started to klink at her side, so picking it up, she whispered something inaudibe and it changed quickly into a small ear-ring. Placing it on her right ear she continues to follow him without a word.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:40 pm
After a couple of moments of walking Thanatos saw his body. There were locks and parts of chains around his paws. Showing, he was probably imprisoned once in his life. Walking towards his body he starts to glow as he renters it. Once inside his body he picks himself off the ground and shakes his fur, then changes into his human form. His sword over his shoulders and his white and black hair covering his face. Also, there was only the locks and chains areound his wrists.
((Kinda like the pose he is in the picture in the profiles))

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:22 pm
"So he was telling the truth.." she thought to herself lightly, her eye flickered for a moment as her ear-ring turned a light blue. Turning around, she began to walk off silently, "So it was true...then i have no reason to stick around.." she called back at him. Looking over her shoulder for a moment.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:00 pm
Sheathing his sword Thanatos looks up at Rei, watching her leave. Smirking a bit he calls back in his calm voice, "Maybe we shall meet up again, Rei Mistuko.. the Soul Reaper." With that he starts to walk off in the opposite direction.  

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:03 pm
Rei didn't hear him as she walked off. Lightly she touched her covered eye and looked around, "You just going to let him go?" Liren asked and walked off of the bushes, her arms crossed. Rei looked at her for a moment and walked off, "It's no se persuing a nonghost.." she growled. Liren walked behind her as S.G. guardians did in respect, "She knows you're here Rei..." Liren commented lightly. Rei smiled, "I know...."

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games