Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:07 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Quote:
Chrono... and.. Rosette... *dies of a hemorage*

Le Gasp! surprised you know them too? ninja

*pulls out a few soldierpills outof his pocket* Polio! you mean something like this? neutral ninja
-looks atthe soldier pills.- i dunno, if those will help but...-takes them- thanks...-goes back to naruto qucikly and kneels hearing the wrist band beeping- will these help?-holds out the pills- untill we find a medical nin?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:09 pm
naruto4440
*starts to fall alseep, wristband starts beeping* DEATH PROBABILITY REACHING CRITICALL MASS! DEATH PROBABILITY REACHING CRITICALL MASS!
*starts moving as in a seizure* hurry!....give me one or ill...die!  

Invertedk

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:10 pm
naruto4440
naruto4440
*starts to fall alseep, wristband starts beeping* DEATH PROBABILITY REACHING CRITICALL MASS! DEATH PROBABILITY REACHING CRITICALL MASS!
right...-pops a few into his mouth quickly.-  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:13 pm
Polio
naruto4440
naruto4440
*chews soilders pills with much diddiculty and pain. the bleeping stops and health starts regenerating. sits up* oh i feel better now.....exept the demon is still inside of me and will continue to grow....i might not be able to hold it in for long.... we might have to fight it in a completely diferent form....and its gonna be alot stronger than that....  

Invertedk

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:14 pm
*sits still in the spring watching polio and Naruto not knowing what he could do of use*

*takes off his hat and empties the hat wich was soaked with water*

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:15 pm
*walks up to Polio* Um hi! So uh...whats been going on? *looks at naruto* and who is he?  

I~am~Angelique

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:15 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
naruto4440
*chews soilders pills with much diddiculty and pain. the bleeping stops and health starts regenerating. sits up* oh i feel better now.....exept the demon is still inside of me and will continue to grow....i might not be able to hold it in for long.... we might have to fight it in a completely diferent form....and its gonna be alot stronger than that....
-sits back looking at him- i hope other people will be here to help fight him if it does... we just barely won that battle..-lets out a sigh scratching her head slightly-  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:17 pm
Mini_Beast
*walks up to Polio* Um hi! So uh...whats been going on? *looks at naruto* and who is he?
yo.....*lays down* thats true that battle was barely won and we won by a frikin fluke and some smart thinking of alot of possibilities  

Invertedk

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:19 pm
*looks around the surrounding area*...uh.. sweatdrop ....looks like i missed something..  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:19 pm
naruto4440
Mini_Beast
yo.....*lays down* thats true that battle was barely won and we won by a frikin fluke and some smart thinking of alot of possibilities
true -smiles and nods then looks at Mini- oh hey Mini -smiles and stands then glances down at naruto- this a visiting ninja from another village -looks back at Mini- yeah you did miss some things  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:20 pm
Polio
naruto4440
Mini_Beast
true -smiles and nods then looks at Mini- oh hey Mini -smiles and stands then glances down at naruto- this a visiting ninja from another village -looks back at Mini-
*points at headband* naruto4440 from hikarigakure on the island of ichitarin east from the cloud village at your service  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:20 pm
oh, ok! well, hello then and welcome to konoha.  

I~am~Angelique

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:22 pm
eh heh heh, ive had more than a welcome already....more like a welcome battle *looks over at the desrtuction* sorry about the mess, but it was a huge battle  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:23 pm
-looks at the two- well todays been pretty interesting day so far...heh -smiles slightly then looks over at Shadow still sitting in the spring-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:26 pm
Quote:
*points at headband* naruto4440 from hikarigakure on the island of ichitarin east from the cloud village at your service

*burst out from over at the spring*
No wonder your fighting style seemed a bit diffrent! surprised 3nodding

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games