Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:31 am
"Actually, Dameon was a Chunin when he fought you...plus he had the cursed seal still in place. You would probably be able to beat him in a fair fight now." Wind said. He got up and walked over to the bar. Grabbing one of the bottles, blue with a bunch of dots on lines on it, he opened it up and took a long pull. "Ahh..." he said with a refreshed grin. "'Drink Bawls, never sleep.' Or so they're slogan says..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:35 am
"Chuunin....really? I must have missed it...i'm becomming behind on keeping track of where everyone is..." She sighed and turned to him. "Beat him fair and square, that could possible happen, highly doubt anytime soon though." Kit watched him as he drinked and smiled slightly, "Heh...right."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:42 am
Wind stuck his tongue out at her "Hey's Guarana is good for the soul....and the two days worth of caffeine doesn't hurt much either." He grinned and finished off the bottle, as it was only 10 ounces. Suddenly a beeper went off and Wind glanced at his watch. "Oh, shoot. We need to get outta here, unless you wanna come out during a class." He laughed at the thought. "The Sensei and Asst. Sensei coming out from under a desk...That would definetely make some people ask questions, no?"

He walked to the opening where they had originally fallen and opened a small hatch near the landing spot. "We climb up using this ladder here and then walk out as per usual." He then started climbing, reached the top and then walked to the window, intending to jump out and into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:50 am
"Right right, never tried it but if you say it is...it is." she smirked then blinked at the beeper then laughed, "Questions yes....Expecially when ones a guy and the other is a girl..." she trailed off to let there minds wander to what they want before she blushed and shook her head.
"Right..." she followed him up the ladder and such locking the hatch behind her before she watched him jump out the window and into the forest. Kit waved after him and went to leave but stopped and scratched her head. "Shoot didn't do what I was planning to do in the first place....oh well." she sighed deciding to find the book later then followed him out of the window and started heading home.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:04 pm
hey everyone...anything happen important since i was gone? like new tests or news?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:06 pm
well i see that i am the only post so far today so ill wait till later sweatdrop  

panda-shinobi

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:16 pm
Hey Panda

Things that happened:
-Wind passed test 20
-Wind passed Jounin exam
-Wind became Kage
-We've had several new members  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:32 pm
(( All of them start with W and three deal with Wind....interesting...lol. ))

Kit walks into the academy looking around, "Its always dead here on the weekends." She mumbles crossing her arms and yawns closing her eyes as she walked down the hall.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:35 pm
Wind silently stalks Polio, he treads only near the walls and in the shadows. Un til finally he gets close enough to...jump on her head. He jumps into the air and lands where Polio's head is or should be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:38 pm
Polio quickly side stepped as Wind jumps so he ends up landing on the ground next to her insted. She opened an eye and glanced at him with a smile and small wave, "Heylo Wind..."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:41 pm
Wind placed his hand down onto the ground, held himself up on that one arm, and then pushed himselfup and onto Polio's shoulder. "Fine, fine....but is it just me or have all the students basicly gone away for the weekend...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:45 pm
Blinks then glances at Wind as he lands on her shoulder and looks at him. "It's not just yo. We will most likely see them tomorrow sometime. Now that I wonder, why are we even here?" She laughed sorta already knowing the answer to that question.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:49 pm
"...Because I have no life other then here and...uhm...I dunno." Wind said, adjusting himself on the small space of Polio's shoulder. "...to hang out in the Kage/Jounin bar..?" He added in, knowing he was improbably wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:56 pm
She Laughed, "Hmm I guess the no life part goes for us both, I suppose." she replied shaking her head a little smirking softly, "....and i guess the second part could be considered for you since you are either there or are training....or so i figure."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:01 am
"...Jeez, when you put it that way no wonder I sound so boring all the time." Wind said laughing.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games