Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:27 pm

*turns radio back on to random music everyone likes*

What about the weather?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:35 pm

my friend drummer-dude is insane..

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:48 pm

I'm outsane. blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:49 pm

possibly as insane as DA....

that's pretty damn insane right there

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:04 pm

Nelo's psychiatric ward:

Where the insane council the insane to become sane!

Starring: Joseph Heller!

Though I still think that every single particle on teh face of the earth is out to get me. Think about all the diseases that happen on the cellular level. All of those cells work to keep me alive, and each one a traitor... *ninja*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:42 am

CRAP NEWS! ( SW Edition )

In today's news, a rebel base is having a disco/rave party, and many Jedi have turned their lightsabers into glowsticks. Their disco ball resembles the Death Star with a minature Darth Vader figure on top.

In other news, traffic on Hoth has come to a halt when two land speeders crashed head on after 1 driver supposedly spilt juma juice in his lap.

Now to Tom with sports.

Tom:I'm here, live, on Korriban and nobody's around. Apparently everyone had last minute 2nd thoughts and decided this place was too boring.

And now to Bubba with the weather.

Bubba: Tatooine, it goin' sand storm, followed by a high chance of I don't give a Hutt. Coruscant, forget about it. Bespin, there too. That Wookie planet you forgot to tell me the name of, nothing but dark. Endor, sucky. Korriban, boring like Tom said. Taris, it gone blowed up like ages ago. What, you people just NOW found that out? Manaan, wet, followed by a slim chance of visitors. You don't pay me enough for this crap.

This just in, Vader lives! No, wait... That was a crank call. False alarm people.

scream NEWS FLASH! scream

It's official! The rebellion has created several new craft. They are as follows: F-wing, U-wing, C-wing, K-wing, an upgraded version of the Y-wing, O-wing, and U-wing. When asked why the sudden development for these crafts, the rebel captain stated, " We're just hoping we get our message out to the Empire. "

Well I'm Darkened Angel, everybody, and this has been Crap News, the best news that's nothing but crap.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:24 am

Darkened Angel
CRAP NEWS! ( SW Edition )

In today's news, a rebel base is having a disco/rave party, and many Jedi have turned their lightsabers into glowsticks. Their disco ball resembles the Death Star with a minature Darth Vader figure on top.

In other news, traffic on Hoth has come to a halt when two land speeders crashed head on after 1 driver supposedly spilt juma juice in his lap.

Now to Tom with sports.

Tom:I'm here, live, on Korriban and nobody's around. Apparently everyone had last minute 2nd thoughts and decided this place was too boring.

And now to Bubba with the weather.

Bubba: Tatooine, it goin' sand storm, followed by a high chance of I don't give a Hutt. Coruscant, forget about it. Bespin, there too. That Wookie planet you forgot to tell me the name of, nothing but dark. Endor, sucky. Korriban, boring like Tom said. Taris, it gone blowed up like ages ago. What, you people just NOW found that out? Manaan, wet, followed by a slim chance of visitors. You don't pay me enough for this crap.

This just in, Vader lives! No, wait... That was a crank call. False alarm people.

scream NEWS FLASH! scream

It's official! The rebellion has created several new craft. They are as follows: F-wing, U-wing, C-wing, K-wing, an upgraded version of the Y-wing, O-wing, and U-wing. When asked why the sudden development for these crafts, the rebel captain stated, " We're just hoping we get our message out to the Empire. "

Well I'm Darkened Angel, everybody, and this has been Crap News, the best news that's nothing but crap.
question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:34 am

Angel you're not wierd your..unique

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:49 pm

I'm not weird, crazy, psychotic, or insane. I'm just different, that's all. sweatdrop

* yells at the Elvis hallucination she sees *

FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP THAT PELVIC THRUST CRAP! YOU'RE SCARING THE OTHER HALLUCINATIONS I'M HAVING!

And I'm a Brigadier General now? Lately I've been climbing the ranks faster than DBZ fights progress. ( Actually, everyone is, since DBZ fights take FOREVER to get anywhere, but my point remains. SHUT UP! scream )
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:08 pm

Welcome back to sanity, Brigadier General Angel

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:28 pm

* has a sudden power trip and barks random orders at the grunts *

GET DOWN AND GIVE ME PURPLE, NERF HERDER!
CLEAN THE BATHROOM, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!
MAKE SURE TO PUT THE SEAT BACK DOWN, MAGGOT! ( Defying this is the highest offense when you're taking orders from a woman. Even in the household. )

* stops her power trip after she drinks LSD spiked punch and argues with a hallucination of the Boogieman *
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:04 pm

Well, you still can't beat me for offenses.

I've watched full metal jacket 134 times.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:05 pm

err...I am relinquishing command of your fleet Brigadier General Angel.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:09 pm

FrozenPhoenix32

umm... she's army... all generals are army.

so you're taking away a vehicle and infantry division?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:12 pm

Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32

umm... she's army... all generals are army.

so you're taking away a vehicle and infantry division?

Star Wars has the most effed up millitary ranking system ever.

Take Generals Solo and Calrissian for example.

The Airforce is considered both Army and Navy.

Hence "General" Antilles and Admiral Piet.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games