Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:06 pm
"Kay'... you know where all the good guy's clothes stores are, where should we go?" She asked as Deidara and Sasori hugged her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm
"Hmmm...." Reks thought for a moment. "Theres a store right up here...."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:17 pm
"Alrithght!" Fuyu said as she walked up to Reks and jumped on his back. "Thanks..." She said quietly. "So how are Sasori and I gonna afford the clothes? We don't have any money,un..." Said Deidara who was giving Sasori a piggy-back ride into the store. "It's alright," Fuyu said looking back "I'll pay for it, I have money." She said smiling. "Thanks, Fuyu-san!" Sasori said smiling back at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:20 pm
Reks walked into the store giving Fuyu a piggy-back-ride also. "So what are you guys going to be needing?"  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:23 pm
"Shirts..." Sasori said getting off Deidaras back and pulling his shirt down, trying to pull it down to his waist line. But it was a wasted effort. "And probably a pair of pants each, un..." Deidara added. "Okay, just look around and tell me what you like." Fuyu said getting off Reks's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:11 pm
((you guys RP to much for me to keep upXP))

uh......Saiya walked around looking for the girl she met eirlier.....

((don't judge me please im new and dont know what to say to fit in))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:46 pm
"Nothing to expensive." Reks reminded them as they walked off into the store to find shirts and pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:56 pm
Fuyu giggled as Reks told them that. "You sound like their dad, even though they're older that us..." Fuyu said hugging him again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:05 pm
"Your the one thats way younger then them- and you're the one who is taking care of them!" Reks said, haugging her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:07 pm
Fuyu smiled and stuch her tounge out playfully at Reks. "Nyah~" She said as Sasori walked over to them two shirts ans a pair of pants in his hands. Deidara following shortly after, two shirts and a pair of pants in his hands as well.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:13 pm
Saiya turned around and saw that girl she saw in the forest and was going to walk over ther and talk to her but she noticed a few other people was with her so she didn't."Sigh...i better just go" she turned the other way and was waling away.

((hey can anyone tell me wat happens in naruto shipuden thing epesode 3? it wont let me watch it))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:29 pm
((I don't know if its episode 3 but Gaara dies....))

"That everything then?" Reks asked, stretching.  

Batjesusman

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:40 pm
((0.0 cry crying why did u tell me that?! cry that sucks that means i mush see it if its that epesode))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:47 pm
((Hmm.. we should have a time-skip.. Just a random idea formed out of boredom))

Sira was still by Ai's bedside well into the night. The whole day at passedand she hadn't stirred at all. He began to question if she ould ever wake up now. He wished he could remember what had happened in the battle with Itachi and Kisame. It probably wouldn't help much but he still anted to know what caused Ai to faint. He sat still if it weren't for the sighs he let out someone might have thought he was dead. After a while he stood up and headed home with the light of the moon to guide him.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:02 pm
Fuyu streched and looked at the moon. "We've been out a long time..." She said looking back at Reks, Sasori and Deidara who was passed out on Sasori's shoulder. "We should head home..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games