Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:46 pm
He turned his back to Lola, still looking for the man named Devon. "Tell me who Devon is, or I'll kill every one of you right now," he said, growling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:49 pm
she walked down the steps, her dress moving along with her, she looked around, until she spotted the man with the names, she walks over to him, "excuse me" she said trying to get through the worrors "excuse me, please let me through"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:12 pm
*logen sat laughting at the man in the circle having so much fun!*

[please ignore nudity and the fact that she is sitting wrongly posed... she had a armour of gold on her... covering her entire body, exept for her tail! and umm this image is just to tell you how her body looked :3]

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 pm
*logen said to herself when the lady who was going down the steps passed by her*

"i would bet my tail that he isnt as good as he seem to be!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:23 pm
she looks at her "keep your thoughts to yourself" she said smiling "hi im Lola" she held out her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:25 pm
*logen saw the friendly guest and said*

"well my name is Logen"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:27 pm
*she now thought, hmm friends, how is it to have friends... all i ever knew was batteling, but i have heard that a releationship of friendlyness is good for your mental health!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:29 pm
"nice to meet you Logen"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:30 pm
Someone pointed at a man and said 'That's Devon' nervously. "Thank you," Arage said as he grabbed the man by the throat and threw him into the ring. "Now fight me!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
"nice to meet you Logen"

*still thinking for herself, i am sure this is falseness but i think ill go with her and try out this new feeling of friendlyness instead of the hardship of battle then she saw her "sensei*

"ohh s**t! gotta run!"

*she ran down the stairs, and jumped intoo the air, flying away from the female sensei that was now following her*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:34 pm
you stop here and now, your next opponent is me. lola get back to our seats. *steps into the ring and places his dwarven helm on* Your death will be imminent and painless. *charges at the warrior and knocks him into the wall and drags him into the middle of the arena waiting on the crowd to start cheering* DO I KILL HIM OR LET HIM LIVE?
kill kill kill.
*looks at lola for final decision*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:36 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
you stop here and now, your next opponent is me. lola get back to our seats. *steps into the ring and places his dwarven helm on* Your death will be imminent and painless. *charges at the warrior and knocks him into the wall and drags him into the middle of the arena waiting on the crowd to start cheering* DO I KILL HIM OR LET HIM LIVE?
kill kill kill.
*looks at lola for final decision*

(Wait, are you attacking me?)  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:37 pm
*logen had now out runned the sensei and was now rendered at Lola's side!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm
[yeah youre the one laying on the ground]
LOLA I NEED A THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN. THUMBS UP HE LIVES. THUMBS DOWN HE DIES.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:41 pm
*the tiger woman laughs,*

"i did miss that only becouse my screwed sensei came and wanted me back.... damned mey she be!"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games