Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:52 pm
DoomNeko
And then there's being both xd
yeah, I guess I do get a lot of gold. Not nearly enough to get those darned DJ Headphones I so long for though gonk whee

Ai, who -doesn't- want a pair of those? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:52 pm
Eddily
THERE'S A SPOON IN MY EAR!

Which one, the bear one on the PJs or the cat ears?
*stares at him with confuzzled eyes*

XThunder
Everone wants gold...and if they have it, then they only seem to need more for something that they want...perplexing..

I actually donate more than I spend on my own avatar xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:53 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily

Good point......curses.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:53 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
yeah, I guess I do get a lot of gold. Not nearly enough to get those darned DJ Headphones I so long for though gonk whee

Those who don't love giant DJ headphones such as those I'm currently wearing, minus the masking tape when a peice broke <.< >.>  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:54 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

Then again on a totally relative standpoint...

OMG IT HAS 6 EARS!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:55 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

OMG IT HAS 6 EARS!!! eek

OMG THE MISSING LINK!! *grabs a netgun that the Predators use in AvP*  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:56 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

OMG IT HAS 6 EARS!!! eek

eek
OMG, YOU'RE RIGHT! *dies*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:58 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Those who don't love giant DJ headphones such as those I'm currently wearing, minus the masking tape when a peice broke <.< >.>

Lol at least it's fixable with tape... I have to strategically place elastics on my disc player to hold one sidepiece (the part I plug my earphones in) in place or else my sound messes up either by dimming the actual music and leaving voices high or vice versa, plays only on one side or just doesn't go at all o_O;; gonk

And whenever I want to change the CD... well I've got to unstrap the elastics and put them back on afterwards. Runnign is a big no-go, as the elastics, whilst resistant, can't hold the thing in place properly. stressed  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:58 pm
*yawns and nuzzles up against his pillow and closes his eyes sleepily, struggling not to fall asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:02 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Lol at least it's fixable with tape... I have to strategically place elastics on my disc player to hold one sidepiece (the part I plug my earphones in) in place or else my sound messes up either by dimming the actual music and leaving voices high or vice versa, plays only on one side or just doesn't go at all o_O;; gonk

And whenever I want to change the CD... well I've got to unstrap the elastics and put them back on afterwards. Runnign is a big no-go, as the elastics, whilst resistant, can't hold the thing in palce properly. stressed

ouch, my walkman kicks a**, I got it for like 20% off because it was the last one they had at futureshop and it was the display model. I love it, because you could drop it off a building, it would brake, but it wouldn't skip wink  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:05 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko

And whenever I want to change the CD... well I've got to unstrap the elastics and put them back on afterwards. Runnign is a big no-go, as the elastics, whilst resistant, can't hold the thing in palce properly. stressed

ouch, my walkman kicks a**, I got it for like 20% off because it was the last one they had at futureshop and it was the display model. I love it, because you could drop it off a building, it would brake, but it wouldn't skip wink

Lol mine's a 4-year old Sony E-D221. Even though it's in bad shape, I still listen to it everywhere ever since I got it.. so far these sound problems have been going on for like... 5 months? xp
It never skips though, even with the anti-skip function on off. biggrin  
Neh, I think I'mma get some sleep for the night now. Nightnight, everyone! <^^> *curls up, pulls up his blanket over his head, and starts to doze off in his hammock, then fades out*  

Lloxie

Eddily

Lloxie
Neh, I think I'mma get some sleep for the night now. Nightnight, everyone! <^^> *curls up, pulls up his blanket over his head, and starts to doze off in his hammock, then fades out*

Nighty night.  
Lloxie

Okidokie, g'night Lloxie! ^.^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:10 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Lol mine's a 4-year old Sony E-D221. Even though it's in bad shape, I still listen to it everywhere ever since I got it.. so far these sound problems have been going on for like... 5 months? xp
It never skips though, even with the anti-skip function on off. biggrin

Mines a 5 month old Sony D-NE510 MP3/Atrac3 Plus that doesn't skip at all that has the anti skip on constantly and you just have to set it to how much. I had a set of Enegizer Titanim E^2 in it the moment i put them in when i got it home, and they died about 4 months ago, it's last bar lasted 2 weeks making me carry 2 extra batteries for two weeks, at least the empty ones went to good use throwing them at ppl razz . And i use it constantly, in between classes, on the bus, in classes, everywhere, it fits in my jacket pocket, so I always have it on me along with my headphones on my head or around my neck razz except PE.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games