Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:18 pm
I was getting a Mountain Dew, and I hit my hand, and I was all "Ow, my foo- foot? Foot? Wait, then what is it? Ha-han-hand! So why'd I say 'foot'?" Oh ho, and hiliarity ensued whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:10 am
Envy-san
Menzeeto
My theory is that it's a wormhole to another dimension. And wouldn't it be wierd to look like Nabeshin if he himself is supposed to purposefully look like Lupin?

Yeah, I'm evil. I saw a 17+ show while I was...16! Oh god no! Wierd thing is that no one ever kicked me out...

Haha. Well, Excel Saga was pretty much made to poke fun at other anime. Cowboy Bebop for example, if you have ever seen... oh crap.... epi 4 of E.S.? I dont know its on the first dvd....

making fun of Julia and Spike.. xd

xd xd too true! blaugh  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:41 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Menzeeto
My theory is that it's a wormhole to another dimension. And wouldn't it be wierd to look like Nabeshin if he himself is supposed to purposefully look like Lupin?

Yeah, I'm evil. I saw a 17+ show while I was...16! Oh god no! Wierd thing is that no one ever kicked me out...

Haha. Well, Excel Saga was pretty much made to poke fun at other anime. Cowboy Bebop for example, if you have ever seen... oh crap.... epi 4 of E.S.? I dont know its on the first dvd....

xd xd too true! blaugh

that was hilarious... I think that was my favorite part....

and everybody loves Pedro....... Pedro wants to see his sexy wife and child.... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:32 am
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Menzeeto

xd xd too true! blaugh

and everybody loves Pedro....... Pedro wants to see his sexy wife and child.... xd
but pedro is dead eek xd

and noone can see him...but those who can, he can't understand blaugh blaugh
and i've lost count of how meny times...um...excel's partner dies
sweatdrop  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:49 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Menzeeto

xd xd too true! blaugh

but pedro is dead eek xd

sweatdrop

I know he is dead.... crying pobre Pedro.... but he still wants to see his sexy wife and child, whom That Gomez stole after Pedro died...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:15 pm
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Envy-san
Menzeeto

xd xd too true! blaugh

but pedro is dead eek xd

sweatdrop

I know he is dead.... crying pobre Pedro.... but he still wants to see his sexy wife and child, whom That Gomez stole after Pedro died...

then again he doe get to bang that mnistress of time-space-storyline contimuity thingy  

Owenlars2

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:31 pm
Envy-san
Spike from Cowboy Bebop.....

thats pretty much the only *FAMOUS* one with an afro... I mean, everyone should know who Spike is... 3nodding
i wouldn't really call that a fro, more like really messy and shaggy hair with lots of gell  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:18 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

thats pretty much the only *FAMOUS* one with an afro... I mean, everyone should know who Spike is... 3nodding
i wouldn't really call that a fro, more like really messy and shaggy hair with lots of gell

ITS A LOPSIDED 'FRO! scream  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:04 pm
Oh noes! Jacko is *yawn* getting his judgement. I'm so *slwoly leaning forward* concerne- *falls asleep*

Really though, why in the hell should I care? It's just the whole OJ thing over again, where it shows that in America, as long as you have enough money you can do whatever you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:19 pm
Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

ITS A LOPSIDED 'FRO! scream
3nodding 3nodding

and poor pedro xd  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:30 pm
amazing, rich guys dont get in trouble, never saw that coming. he should at least get cout orded counseling. i mean i got court ordered counseling after allegedly punching a hole in a wall. he admitted to sleeping with kids, he needs to be put in psychiatric care so that hge stops that or castrate him, he wont miss it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:34 pm
well he's been cleared of all charges...so he's once again a free man 3nodding

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:42 pm
in other new: paris hilton wants to leave the public eye (yeah right) and destinys child split up (didn't they do that a while ago when one of them suddenly and expectedly became more popular than the others and it was more like *her* and those other chicks)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:50 pm
... very interesting...  

Biryu

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:39 pm
Biryu
... very interesting...

*kicks* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!? scream

I missed you! *hug*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games