Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm

the knocks turn in to pounding untill someone kicks the door down. a guy steps forwards inside "well well, come on in boys the kid is here" two vampires walk in bressed in black suits. "heres your pay drunk" one of the vampires hands the guy a envalope with cash "pleasure doin besuiness vaamps but i gotta go" the guy quickly leaves.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Pink 14 the sniper
the knocks turn in to pounding untill someone kicks the door down. a guy steps forwards inside "well well, come on in boys the kid is here" two vampires walk in bressed in black suits. "heres your pay drunk" one of the vampires hands the guy a envalope with cash "pleasure doin besuiness vaamps but i gotta go" the guy quickly leaves.

*kaori hears the door smash and he wanders down thw stairs watching from behind a wall*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Shiro takes a step back so he is sideways too them "what do you want?"
"simple" one of the vampires answers reaching in to his suit "for you to return home to our mistress, she is very how shell i say this"
"i'm not going back to her...i-i found a good life here"
both vampires laugh. the one that was reaching in to his suit pulls out a vile "do you know what this is slave?"
shiro shakes his head "no and i don't care, now please leave so i can clean up for yuko-hime's return home"
"you better care, this is the stuff that can keep your body stable and keep it from decaying on you or have you accepted the fact your a corpse?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Pink 14 the sniper
Shiro takes a step back so he is sideways too them "what do you want?"
"simple" one of the vampires answers reaching in to his suit "for you to return home to our mistress, she is very how shell i say this"
"i'm not going back to her...i-i found a good life here"
both vampires laugh. the one that was reaching in to his suit pulls out a vile "do you know what this is slave?"
shiro shakes his head "no and i don't care, now please leave so i can clean up for yuko-hime's return home"
"you better care, this is the stuff that can keep your body stable and keep it from decaying on you or have you accepted the fact your a corpse?"

*kaori had dissapeered and reapeered behind the vampires silently he jumped ont the one with the vile stoll the vile and dissapered*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

they laugh "so there is a thife in this house, teaching him a lession on stealing will be really fun" the second vampire says walking forward.
"thats far enough" Shiro says clinching his fists "if i go with you will you leave him be?"
"yes i will"
"then lets go"
they exit the house together. shiro looks back at it "i-i'm sorry yuko-hime"
one of the men stops "i just rembered something" shiro looks to him "that house made you really stupid boy" he pulls out a lighter and a molotov "cause you screwed up big time" he ignites the molotov and throws it into the house. when it lands the house sets on fire. the other vampire grabs and puts shiro in a lock, shiro yells tring to break free "YOU BASTERD YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET HIM BE"
the free handed vampire lights a cigar "haha no that was him" he takes a hit from it "his wording was "yes i will" not yes we will"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Pink 14 the sniper
they laugh "so there is a thife in this house, teaching him a lession on stealing will be really fun" the second vampire says walking forward.
"thats far enough" Shiro says clinching his fists "if i go with you will you leave him be?"
"yes i will"
"then lets go"
they exit the house together. shiro looks back at it "i-i'm sorry yuko-hime"
one of the men stops "i just rembered something" shiro looks to him "that house made you really stupid boy" he pulls out a lighter and a molotov "cause you screwed up big time" he ignites the molotov and throws it into the house. when it lands the house sets on fire. the other vampire grabs and puts shiro in a lock, shiro yells tring to break free "YOU BASTERD YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET HIM BE"
the free handed vampire lights a cigar "haha no that was him" he takes a hit from it "his wording was "yes i will" not yes we will"

*the fire dissapered and kaori was a man around 18*
LET HIM GO NOW
*his purple eyes were crimson red as he comanded the vampires*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Shiro sees Kaori and looks releaved "k-kaori..." he then gets back his look of anger "KAORI LEAVE US BE...PLEASE!"
the vampire holding Shiro picks him up "i think you can handle him Ookiba" he starts to leave.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Pink 14 the sniper
Shiro sees Kaori and looks releaved "k-kaori..." he then gets back his look of anger "KAORI LEAVE US BE...PLEASE!"
the vampire holding Shiro picks him up "i think you can handle him Ookiba" he starts to leave.

*kaori sticks his arm infront of the one trying to leave*
DROP THE BOY NOW OR ELSE
*He threatened*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

"Ookiba our mistress is waiting" he puts his hand in his pocket.
Ookiba takes another hit from the cigar "listion kid, you got talent and power but not the experiance behind it all to use it" takeing another hit from it he thinks "this punk is young and in experianced but he still might be a pain". pulling the cigar down from his mouth he lets out the smoke and shakes off the ashes from the cigar "you best listion to the slave before you get hurt or killed"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

(kaori but he doesnt have glasses)
User Image

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Pink 14 the sniper
"Ookiba our mistress is waiting" he puts his hand in his pocket.
Ookiba takes another hit from the cigar "listion kid, you got talent and power but not the experiance behind it all to use it" takeing another hit from it he thinks "this punk is young and in experianced but he still might be a pain". pulling the cigar down from his mouth he lets out the smoke and shakes off the ashes from the cigar "you best listion to the slave before you get hurt or killed"

*grabs Ookiba then the cigar catches fire*
LET HIM GO OR THAT WILL BE YOU BURNING
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm

(where is Negi, Nami, and kaycee? i forgot)

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm

sk8rkool1

(they dissapeered *poof*)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:52 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

(they dissapeered *poof*)

(to where?)

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Ookiba smirks at Kaori as the guy carring shiro walks off.
"listion a full blood with a century or two won't die so easily" the area is encased by fog and Ookiba vanishes as his cigar falls to the ground. "i'll cut you a deal i'll teach you how to fight if you can entertain me"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games