Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:52 pm
Neko Kafweenu
The_Last_PlainsWalker
panda-shinobi
The_Last_PlainsWalker
hurricanes, he's talking about hurricanes. I hope god hates a certain family in Texas.
oh, i hope there isnt one while were down there
i think hurricane season is in the fall, but i'm not sure.

Hurricane season is early-mid summer. cool
ok well the forcast is rain all week gonk but i hope it doesnt come true xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:28 am
whooooooo i get to go ride today  

Dart_Ultima8

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:32 pm
anyone here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:35 pm
hm forgot which week it was but california had two earthquakes in a week biggrin  

Biryu

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:08 am
*sigh* Announcement!!!!!

I will become more harsh when dealing out punishments in this Guild. I am sick and tired of people who wouldnt know manners if they came up and hit them in the face. This Guild has gone out of control-- and I almost quit because of that. sad

I am just saying, if you are going to join the Guild, read the flippin' rules, dammit.

I hope this is ok with Reprieve and the other Mods.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:29 pm
how of to be yes punish bad in good tent shun for be with? i more punish for you lets gummyship!!! how are to be announced; stickky? poll? redrum? senses like bad for the old world.  

Owenlars2

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:34 pm
Owenlars2
how of to be yes punish bad in good tent shun for be with? i more punish for you lets gummyship!!! how are to be announced; stickky? poll? redrum? senses like bad for the old world.
then horror! the horror!!!! gonk eek You just took a chainsaw to my language mad scream It hurts my eeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssssssssss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:46 pm
He am just to try the speaking of the engrish like how the CATZ are how to speak where it feal!

There there, Envy-san. I'm actually surprised you lasted this long against the undead hords of idiots. I gave up on 'em way back when I could freely roam the forums. Those days were nice.  

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:36 pm
Menzeeto
He am just to try the speaking of the engrish like how the CATZ are how to speak where it feal!

There there, Envy-san. I'm actually surprised you lasted this long against the undead hords of idiots. I gave up on 'em way back when I could freely roam the forums. Those days were nice.

*sigh* I remember.......... WE HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME! xd Anywho, yes, I was so close to the quit button the other day when a few choice people decided to tick me off. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 am
am be for me piss off san-envy? think i am for to be a naruto zombie movie. alliance of ninja battle greatly through undead controll by ochimaru? idea of goodness? enjoy i might. excited baout the night of hte dawn of the day of the land of the unliving tommoorw? club i have for joining militant force of the persons no longer of cognition or stereotypical functions of life, aka zombie army  

Owenlars2

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:19 am
Owenlars2
am be for me piss off san-envy? think i am for to be a naruto zombie movie. alliance of ninja battle greatly through undead controll by ochimaru? idea of goodness? enjoy i might. excited baout the night of hte dawn of the day of the land of the unliving tommoorw? club i have for joining militant force of the persons no longer of cognition or stereotypical functions of life, aka zombie army
please, for the love of god, tell me you at least don't talk and writelike this out of Gaia. And if you are trying to pull of the Yoda speak, wrong than are you doing it. *in Yoda style phrophetly wisdom*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:55 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Owenlars2
please, for the love of god, tell me you at least don't talk and writelike this out of Gaia. And if you are trying to pull of the Yoda speak, wrong than are you doing it. *in Yoda style phrophetly wisdom*

No! Yoda speak that is not!!! Help me, someone please!!!  

Neekroo

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:57 pm
I was bored, so I took the ole' Megaman sprites and made a Squall, Quistis, Zell and Adel sprite to re-enact this one time when I was gonna curage squall, forgetting that he had auto-reflect on...but then I tried to do a back ground, and gave up. The end!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:43 am
Whoa, I haven't been here since like, 200 pages ago o_0

Naerin

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:05 pm
Envy-san
Menzeeto

*sigh* I remember.......... WE HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME! xd Anywho, yes, I was so close to the quit button the other day when a few choice people decided to tick me off. gonk
poor envy it will be ok we will solve this problem 3nodding it will get solved  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games