Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
~Sarah smiles at Ryoji~ I love you ~Kisses him again~

Ryoji smiles hugging her with one arm, the other cradling her head against his chest. He rests his head on top of hers and says, "I love you too."

~Smiles and laughs~ Ryoji will you marry me?

Ryoji takes her face in his hands and tilts her head up to look at him, "Sarah, it would be my honor." He kisses her forehead gently.

~Smiles~ im the luckyest girl in the world  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:56 pm
(OMG HAVE YOU EVER HAD POCKY?!?!?! ITS ******** DELICIOUSSSSSSSSS)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

Ryoji smiles hugging her with one arm, the other cradling her head against his chest. He rests his head on top of hers and says, "I love you too."

Ryoji takes her face in his hands and tilts her head up to look at him, "Sarah, it would be my honor." He kisses her forehead gently.

"Yeah you are!" Ryoji says laughing.
((no ive never had that....))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

~Laughs and looks at you~ I love you and Iz you know that correct?
(OMG ITS GOOD its Japanese candy!!!!)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

~Laughs and looks at you~ I love you and Iz you know that correct?
(OMG ITS GOOD its Japanese candy!!!!)

Ryoji nodded seriously. "Izara looks up to you, you know. She pictures you as my anchor....Whatever that means." He sighs, "And no one could ever feel what I feel for you, Sarah. You are my silver lining in a life full of darkness and hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:15 pm
~Smiles~ And you are my full moon on the nights of darkness i look at you and all i feel is love and Izara i look at her and see a bright and happy young woman that i can love and be proud to be related to. I love you and her and I always will ~Kisses you gently~  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
~Smiles~ And you are my full moon on the nights of darkness i look at you and all i feel is love and Izara i look at her and see a bright and happy young woman that i can love and be proud to be related to. I love you and her and I always will ~Kisses you gently~

"Well that's good, I have bad news......Von and his sister Hita can't make it to the wedding....." Ryoji said. sweatdrop "Yeah, so I guess it will only be some of our classmates..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:19 pm
~Looks at you stunned~ But their like your family... why cant they make it?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:29 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
~Looks at you stunned~ But their like your family... why cant they make it?

"Some things came up.....Von, he apparently broke some rule in magic by resurrecting Hita....He is being punished, Hita is trying to save him...But it is hopeless, his punishment is final....."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm
omg is he gunna be ok?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
omg is he gunna be ok?

Ryoji sighs then sits down, "I'm hopeful. He is my best friend. But I'm positive that he will only be in prison....I have no idea how long for....Hita will end up on the streets waiting for him....' Ryoji cradles his face in his hands then mumbles, "It's why we were gone so long.....Izara and I had to fight for our frined's case....but the result was the same that it would be if we hadn't of shown up."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
omg is he gunna be ok?

Ryoji sighs then sits down, "I'm hopeful. He is my best friend. But I'm positive that he will only be in prison....I have no idea how long for....Hita will end up on the streets waiting for him....' Ryoji cradles his face in his hands then mumbles, "It's why we were gone so long.....Izara and I had to fight for our frined's case....but the result was the same that it would be if we hadn't of shown up."

~Sarah sits by him and holds him~ Im sure hell find a way to be ok im sure of it...  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
omg is he gunna be ok?

~Sarah sits by him and holds him~ Im sure hell find a way to be ok im sure of it...

"True, its not the first time hes broken a law for a loved one...." Ryoji muttered.
((hey!!!! ppl come to Black Rose Academy Guild!! I am bored))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:03 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
omg is he gunna be ok?

"True, its not the first time hes broken a law for a loved one...." Ryoji muttered.
((hey!!!! ppl come to Black Rose Academy Guild!! I am bored))

~Smiles and thinks of all the things her family has done for her and keeps holding onto ryoji~  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:11 pm
Tora is sitting around the school reading more on magic. she takes notes on everything she finds to be important.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games