Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:13 pm

Tina won
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:28 pm

omg I'm finally finished the requests.... it only took two days. w00t.

I > Gaia.

And my cake is done. w00t.

I > Baking.

ninja

I raelly want to start a Star Ocean Guild :q

Equanimity

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:03 pm

zimthehomicidal
Tina won

What heathanism doest thou speak of?! Even I think that she's over done! Bah! Bah I say upon thee, G4! You too, Spike TV!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:49 pm

whew! Phishink is hard work O_O

hmm... I hope my june05 letter actually goes up in value soon... or i'm screwed lol.

let's just hope the inflation follows its natural course, and that it will soon be woth 4 million gold

ninja

Equanimity

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:27 am

Menzeeto
zimthehomicidal
Tina won

What heathanism doest thou speak of?! Even I think that she's over done! Bah! Bah I say upon thee, G4! You too, Spike TV!

yea tina won, i think out of tina, bloodraine, and raku (not rikku), raine should of would
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:16 am

zimthehomicidal
Menzeeto
zimthehomicidal
Tina won

yea tina won, i think out of tina, bloodraine, and raku (not rikku), raine should of would

But how in the hell can 9% go against your Raine's 12% and Rikku's 25%?! Pah!

Menzeeto

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:08 am

i think cosmos should have won biggest gun i mean that gun she uses is HUGE!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:33 pm

Dart_Ultima8
i think cosmos should have won biggest gun i mean that gun she uses is HUGE!!

I guess that you could only be a certain percent implant XP

Menzeeto

Die Buying

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:13 pm

Where is everyone finding these "you are shikamaru" things that they put on their sigs? I don't really know how else to describe it. it has a picture of a charcter or something too. I guess it would be like a personality test to see which character you are most like. The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere online... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:35 pm

Well there's more'n one character test out there, but I'd guess you mean the one over at Naruto-kun at the top of the page.

Menzeeto

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:48 pm

Tina isnt even that hot
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:29 am

Hey is anyone going to Anime Expo? On Saturday or just going all the days?

aznnam3dj1n

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:11 pm

i'm bored, so i feel like doing this:

The top 10 reasons why the "Magic: the Gathering" multiverse would pwn Harry Potter's universe into fetal possion submissiom:
10. Werewolves? We've got those too, and Werebears.
9. Voldamorts kill spell may work on some of these guys, but that's what Necromancers are for. twisted
8. Karn the Silver Golem make's that three head dog look like a puppy.
7. The Kavu would eat those big a** spiders for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then hippogriffs for dessert.
6. Urza is the Pwnage
5. The forest in magic make the forbiddon forest go from forboding to inviting.
4. two words~ Bigass monsters
3. four words~ The five Primeval Dragons
2. Kamahl Would b***h slap Voldamort, rip off his head and spit down his neck, and then go have a coffee.
and the number one reasons blah, blah blah, is: One word ~ Planeswalkers
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:37 pm

^ And that is why Harry Potter and Magic: The Gathering are two completely seperate things.

I'm bored.
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand

Neekroo

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:58 pm

Neko Kafweenu
^ And that is why Harry Potter and Magic: The Gathering are two completely seperate things.

I'm bored.
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand
but it's fun to compare when your bored, like how Star wars would totally pwn Star Trek.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games