Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Blair picks up simi as Sarahs screaming gets louder  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Tora covers her right eye with two fingers and pulls down. her shadow takes a form like her. "sensei..."her and her shadow get on all fours ready to charge at something "run"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 pm
- stares ahead waiting for whoever it is -
Sarah: - moans - don't, pleaseee stop, don't hurt her again!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm
Tora and her shadow look back to them. her left eye dead "don't hurt who again?"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 pm
Sarah: KIMORAY!!!! Noooo don't hurt her!!!!!
Blair: she's having flash backs but of when and why?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm
"ki-kimoray..." Tora tilts her head sligtly to the right thinking on it  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm
- Blair looks at Sarah - I have an idea - she kneels down by Sarah opening her eye gently yo make sure she was right it was white all the way through she talks to sarah - he hurt her didn't he? - nod - he killed her didn't he? - nods - ok you loved her didn't you she was yourfriend - nods - avenge her - Sarah stands slowly - avenge her I shall - she takes simi from Blair as a man steps around the corner smiling evily horns showing-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 pm
Tora collapses to the ground unable to move, she slowly returns back to normal and says "n-nani?!". she thinks "this isnt the pressence i felt...its more dense but..." her shadow returns to normal and her left eye returns to life.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:50 pm
- the man if not for the horns he would look almost nice looks right at Sarah -you remember me I see i took your friends life and fed on her soul but I'm hungry again after so long and I chose you so prepare to die my little one  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Tora quickly runs through her memories of everyone she has met that could have that type of pressence that brings out her inner tiger.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm
- Sarah opens her eyes and the iris is blood red she smiles and her hair is sipping around her wildly as if she's In a cyclone she laughs - not this time treneth you used to your charm to get Kimoray and many others but to me your charm is your demise  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 pm
there is slow claping comeing from some where near by but the hallway's echoing distorts the location of the origin. Tora starts to stand up uneasily "s-s**t..." thinks "tarots...' a yong man not even over 20 years old appers sitting in the air next to treneth clapping his hands "bravo everyone bravo"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm
-- Sarah bares fangs she didn't know she had and looks at the new guy - I do not know who you are but if your here to help treneth or hurt tora or Blair then you will die along with him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:16 pm
he vanishes and appers in frount of Tora holding her chin up to look at him with his thumb and pointer, "now why would i go and kill my pet?" Tora looks away with her eyes, her ears low and her tail curled in a submissive postion. "then again, for her to be good i must make sure nothing is bothering her" he lets go of tora and turns around holding a tarot card in hand "so i can't let anyone she likes slightly die, or else she might become a bad pet" Tora drops to her knees and on to her butt with her legs bent and her feet pointing behind her, her hands are on the ground keeping her from falling forward.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:19 pm
red 14 the sniper
he vanishes and appers in frount of Tora holding her chin up to look at him with his thumb and pointer, "now why would i go and kill my pet?" Tora looks away with her eyes, her ears low and her tail curled in a submissive postion. "then again, for her to be good i must make sure nothing is bothering her" he lets go of tora and turns around holding a tarot card in hand "so i can't let anyone she likes slightly die, or else she might become a bad pet" Tora drops to her knees and on to her butt with her legs bent and her feet pointing behind her, her hands are on the ground keeping her from falling forwa-rd.

- hisses - Nooo Treneth is MY kill!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games