Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:26 pm
"okay but" he throws the tarot card into Treneth's chest "all that has to be done is someone says what ever card it is that is in his chest that will kill him" another card appers in his hand "and to make it easier" shows the card revileing it to be death "it is not death"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 pm
- hisses ( demonic voice ) - remove the card I'm going to make him suffer as he made kimoray suffer!  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 pm
"a ah no peaking" he looks to Tora then to blair "you might want to get her out of here before she breks even futher" looking back at Trnerth with the Death card spining in the air "i'll help you out its a sword card or in a street term its a spade card"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 pm
- screams so loud it hurts balirs ears as she goes flying at treneth -  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 pm
The guy shrugs his sholders "doen's anyone enjoy a good game anymore" he throws another card at Sarah knocking her of corse "like i said all you have to do is guess the card, you when he dies, he wins he lives" reveils the five of swords "now you only have 12 cards to worry about"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:05 pm
- sCreaches twingin her hand materializing ninja stars and throwing them at the cards shredding them all then her hands glow red as she flames all the way up her arms her eyes glowing red and her hair wipping wildly - I said remove the card now before I kill us all  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 am
"well your no fun"he snaps his fingers and five swords bound Treneth to the wall and floor missing all vitle area. "times a up" a sixth and seventh sword apper infrount of Blair. "i better take my leave now before my pet decides to slash at me again" he says spining his hand around on the arm Tora sliced open with her claws. she sits leaning backwards on the ground with blood on her left hand scared, confused, and angry, a bad combonation of feelings.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 pm
Savvorii sees the scuffle and whimpers. "Wha..what's happening to you guys?"  

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:24 pm
red 14 the sniper
"well your no fun"he snaps his fingers and five swords bound Treneth to the wall and floor missing all vitle area. "times a up" a sixth and seventh sword apper infrount of Blair. "i better take my leave now before my pet decides to slash at me again" he says spining his hand around on the arm Tora sliced open with her claws. she sits leaning backwards on the ground with blood on her left hand scared, confused, and angry, a bad combonation of feelings.

- screaches raising into the air still glowin- you will go NOWHERE untill ALL of your tricks Are gone ALL OF THEM NOW or a scratch will not be your only wound!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 am
"tricks?" he tries not to laugh "i asure ma'am none of my abllities are tricks, you can just ask my pet when i'm gone" he vanishes as quickly as he came to the school. Tora just sits there broken after relizing Tarots will find her sooner or later.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 am
soon ed [who was sleeping on an gargoile] soon falls head first 10 feet away from tora, miracle he didnt wake up [or he just got uncouncious]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:21 pm
Tora backs away from Ed shakingly. her "strong" self seems to have been killed when Tarots was here, she thinks 'w-why...' she curls up in a corner hugging her knees shaking badly.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora backs away from Ed shakingly. her "strong" self seems to have been killed when Tarots was here, she thinks 'w-why...' she curls up in a corner hugging her knees shaking badly.

- growls flying at tora - remove them now - treneth stands smiling listening to the conversation and working out his plan -  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm
"i-i-i c-c-can't..." Tora looks down tring not to cry still shaking badly.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 pm
red 14 the sniper
"i-i-i c-c-can't..." Tora looks down tring not to cry still shaking badly.

then make your trickster come back or you will die as well  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games