Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:42 pm
your a girl?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:53 pm
zimthehomicidal
dont cross the beams gonk
i wonder if they cross their 'beams' when they go to the bathroom. xp blaugh domokun domokun domokun rofl sorry, couldn't resist  

liz_bliz_inc

Neekroo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:55 am

That makes me wanna cosplay someone from Naruto again.... but whom?! I look the most like Sakura I think... but I've done her costume like three times!!!! Who should I be?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:11 am
Neko Kafweenu

That makes me wanna cosplay someone from Naruto again.... but whom?! I look the most like Sakura I think... but I've done her costume like three times!!!! Who should I be?!?!?!?!i want one of those Akatasuki cloaks. where can you get those? Or can you only make them? Also, with the head bands, can you get those to have custom symbols on them? or only leaf, sand, mist, etc, etc on the?  

liz_bliz_inc

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:12 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
zimthehomicidal
i wonder if they cross their 'beams' when they go to the bathroom. xp blaugh domokun domokun domokun rofl sorry, couldn't resist

so bad stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:37 am
zimthehomicidal
The_Last_PlainsWalker
zimthehomicidal

so bad stare
tell that to the Tonight Show  

liz_bliz_inc

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:47 pm
To quote Stewie, "Oh, it is so fashionable to take a shot at Jay Leno. Look, the fact is that the man is out every bloody night with new material"

Stasis of BitTorrent;

Sakura fanservic-err, Naruto 101
10.9% done, 1 year remaining
Upload rate: -12 kb/s Download rate: Ure fuxed nOOb kb/s

That'll do it for me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:52 pm
Menzeeto
To quote Stewie, "Oh, it is so fashionable to take a shot at Jay Leno. Look, the fact is that the man is out every bloody night with new material"

Stasis of BitTorrent;

That'll do it for me!

YEY STEWIE!  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:17 pm
Menzeeto

Stasis of BitTorrent;

That'll do it for me!
you for get the part where he stands up in his highchair, throws down his bib and scutles out of the room (damn it's creepy when he scutls really fast, like a little fast grimlin. (like when he was sneaking around that one suiciadal guy who was tying to find someone to die with.)) And i wasn't taking a shot at Jay, he's a suber comedian and a great guy, i'd never do that. I found that joke funny and was only pointing out to Zim that that's where i heard the joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:08 pm
dude its funny when stewie gets his laser taken away and then later lois gives it back and hes like yes well victory is myne  

Dart_Ultima8

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:10 pm
i cant see them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:51 pm
Dart_Ultima8
dude its funny when stewie gets his laser taken away and then later lois gives it back and hes like yes well victory is myne
that would be a catch phrase  

liz_bliz_inc

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:25 pm
Yay, finally got meh Sakura fanservice...now I can sit here peacefully, and yell at DivX for deciding it can't play past the first six seconds ^^

Teh~Edit; ...wow...I was bored and decided to find just what page I'm on, and I'm thinking that it'll take forever to sift through them to find I was on page one O.o Whew! *dances*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:20 pm
Ya wanna know how fast this place'd be cleaned out if I were doing the House Cleaning? In mere seconds I'd find about twenty people, not naming any in perticular...*cou - Majoras Kirby - gh*, but it would be swift and vengeful. And I mean vengeful.

And also, a question for Envy-San on FMA; where's Pride? After my last Mountain Dew, I don't remember so good no more...  

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:11 am
Menzeeto
Ya wanna know how fast this place'd be cleaned out if I were doing the House Cleaning? In mere seconds I'd find about twenty people, not naming any in perticular...*cou - Majoras Kirby - gh*, but it would be swift and vengeful. And I mean vengeful.

And also, a question for Envy-San on FMA; where's Pride? After my last Mountain Dew, I don't remember so good no more...

He is the Fuhrer in the Anime and Manga.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games