Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 am

erm do i get a say in this??? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Hearing Snowspartan's question, faint pink spots can be seen under the fur on Firetiger's cheeks. "Uhhhhhh..." sweatdrop "Well, I haven't drawn very many things like that, so it'd help me become a better artist, I s'pose, but I should prolly draw what Aya asked fer, or if you wanted, I could sketch you..." she rambles on for a few minutes, her speech becoming low and hushed, until you can't make out what she's saying. xd

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 pm

ummmm ninja sweatdrop o...ok whenever your ready or whenever aya is........... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 pm

0sits back on one of the comfy chairs curling into a ball and just watches- sparton i'd bet you'd look good in lolita dresses

Angel Marie Luna

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 am

*lurks in the shadows*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 am

Marie Saiyuki
0sits back on one of the comfy chairs curling into a ball and just watches- sparton i'd bet you'd look good in lolita dresses

ummmmm sweatdrop so whenever you or aya is ready ok, firetiger.

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Snowspartan1399
Marie Saiyuki

ummmmm sweatdrop so whenever you or aya is ready ok, firetiger.

Yeah! We got a vote from Marie that Snow would look great in Lolita! So I think we should have him in Lolita. He DID agree, despite saying he would probably regret it, therefore he should be a man of his word! ninja heart
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm

ok sweatdrop lets get this over with stare

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Not replying, Firetiger lies back down on the floor and begins drawing the dress. Soon Snowspartan has on a dress, covered with bows and um, those weird frilly things. She draws one big bow tied around his waist, somehow giving it a silky texture. Adding poofy, short-sleeved arms to it, she sketches him holding his hands behind his back, not feeling like drawing them. Firetiger draws legs, the tip of a tail that's mostly hidden, and finally, feet covered in girly-looking shoes, also with bows. She then adds more shading, lighting, and texture to everything. Signing her name, she sits up to look at it and lets out a rasping mew of laughter.

"Ya wanted it to be pink, right?" She asks, tilting her head slightly to the side. Not at all distressed or repulsed by the thought, she offers, "I could prolly make it pinkish if I scratched my hand, dipped the pencil tip in blood, 'n, I guess, painted the dress with that."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 pm

( ninja thank god this wasnt embarassing like I thought)

so sweatdrop is it done

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 pm

firetiger42
Not replying, Firetiger lies back down on the floor and begins drawing the dress. Soon Snowspartan has on a dress, covered with bows and um, those weird frilly things. She draws one big bow tied around his waist, somehow giving it a silky texture. Adding poofy, short-sleeved arms to it, she sketches him holding his hands behind his back, not feeling like drawing them. Firetiger draws legs, the tip of a tail that's mostly hidden, and finally, feet covered in girly-looking shoes, also with bows. She then adds more shading, lighting, and texture to everything. Signing her name, she sits up to look at it and lets out a rasping mew of laughter.

"Ya wanted it to be pink, right?" She asks, tilting her head slightly to the side. Not at all distressed or repulsed by the thought, she offers, "I could prolly make it pinkish if I scratched my hand, dipped the pencil tip in blood, 'n, I guess, painted the dress with that."

Wow it looks so pretty already, and your way of making it pinker sounds more epic and personal! Let's do it that way!

(Oh you're never going to live this down Snowy XD )
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 pm

-crawls off the chair and offers her hand to firetiger- you can use mine

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 am

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ummmmm
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

Marie Saiyuki
-crawls off the chair and offers her hand to firetiger- you can use mine

You know you look rather fetching in that outfit of yours, quite lovely ^_^

What? You think that your buddy Rei-chan will forget this kind of thing? I LOVE this kind of stuff! Heck I paid real $$$ to get a drawing of Gaara in Gothic Lolita irl from this artist. twisted heart

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 pm

"Thanks, but are ya sure?" Firetiger turns to Marie. Thinking it's the only way to color the drawing, since taverns don't usually have drawing supplies as far as she knows, she unsheathes her claws. The neko cuts a shallow line on Marie's palm, trying to be gentle. She then gingerly dips a finger in the blood welling up, so as not to contaminate the cut with the pencil she'd carved from some twig in the forest. Quickly smearing the dress, her soaked fur acts almost as the bristles of a brush. She also purposely drips a drop of blood under both of Snowspartan's sketched eyes, hoping they'll look like blush marks. After a few minutes, the pink-red dress is dried. "Thanks a lot. If ya lick it clean, the cut'll prolly heal up in a few days," she mews to Marie, and slowly blinks in thanks. "Here ya go," she hands the drawing to Aya.

[Wow. Drawing a catboy in a dress with the blood of a neko my character barely knows. The role playing here just keeps getting weirder. whee ]
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games