Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:24 am
Willa-Wisp
Kira Tanier
*Stares at my status* I ..I was...turned into a...dragon walker extrondaire! Who did that?! Willa? Beady? Who decided to do that one?! *is ...weirdly extemely honored*

I'm way over-due adding that, Kira. Sorry! But, you've earned it! Thanks for all the walkies! 3nodding biggrin

Aww! *huggels* Dont be sorry...I didnt even think I earned it....But still....I'm an extrondaire?! Thats so cool! Thankyou Willa. *Is off to check on her babies and to walk those that need it*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:25 am
Kimmiora
Ddraig Asheart
*pokes me 2 headed dragon*
I am leaving for work now. When I see you next you better have changed in to the nice light blue color of a female or so help me I don't know what I am going to do with you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And it just sits there with that innocent slightly confused look. Have to love them rolleyes smile

*pats the split baby as well* There is a very slim chance you will have a female split, Beady. *Crosses fingers* xd

I also have weird batches of dragons being either one gender or another. For example, all my plant dragons are females...my blacks as well... xd Speaking of plant dragons, I am also trying for the ones with the yellow flowers. As Beady have pointed out in her previous post, the main thing for the alternate sprites are bred eggs...I also noticed that it doesn't matter if the father or the mother are regular plant dragons...

I picked this cutie up in hopes of getting a male... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

*glomps on Kimmi*
You are still right! *cuddles new girl*  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:27 am
*stares*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Howd I?! It was abandoned..and I..i got it before someone else?!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:28 am
Kira Tanier
*stares*

*claps wildly*
I have done that with chickens and papers in the past. Congrats!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:30 am
Arrie Warclaw
Kira Tanier
*stares*

*claps wildly*
I have done that with chickens and papers in the past. Congrats!
*is still staring in confusion* Its a dino ....I got a dino?! My first Dino...and he was abandoned! Who would abandon a Dino?! It was at like 4 days...who abandones a Dino?! *Is plain...n amamzment...no...just...wow!*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:34 am
Willa! Why arent you a dragon walker extra-ordinaire!? You work hard at this! You should be like...a dragon walker master! Or something  

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 am
Kira Tanier
Willa! Why arent you a dragon walker extra-ordinaire!? You work hard at this! You should be like...a dragon walker master! Or something

She is far to humble it seems. I think when she gets home this evening we shall have to give her a better name. Course, Have you ever seen Maha walk? She does the entire incubator at once!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 am
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier

She is far to humble it seems. I think when she gets home this evening we shall have to give her a better name. Course, Have you ever seen Maha walk? She does the entire incubator at once!
I didnt know that! So they both need ultimite names for dragon walking! Hmmm...so what is a good name for the best dragon walkers there are?  

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:59 am
Kira Tanier
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier

I didnt know that! So they both need ultimite names for dragon walking! Hmmm...so what is a good name for the best dragon walkers there are?

That is why Maha changed her username to what it is. I wanted to call her Queen of the nest but she preferred the Ultimate Dragon Momma. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:09 am
hmmm..So they'll be Queen dragon walkers! It will be in thier status! Sister Queen dargon walkers!  

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 am
Kira Tanier
hmmm..So they'll be Queen dragon walkers! It will be in thier status! Sister Queen dargon walkers!

haha, are you sure they won't be embarrased?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:26 am
Kayariy
Kira Tanier

*thinks to self* YES THEY WILL! Hehe..arent I such an evil person? Its okay if they are embaressed! vThey deserve the recigntion.  

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 am
Kira Tanier
Kayariy
Kira Tanier

*thinks to self* YES THEY WILL! Hehe..arent I such an evil person? Its okay if they are embaressed! vThey deserve the recigntion.

but isn't horribly embarrassing the people who help us a bad thing?
Question... should I hide my stone dragon egg? It seems to be getting a lot of repeat views, above and beyond the others. Don't know why.... It's the fog dragon that's in my signature......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 am
Wow. If anyone feels like looking, the egg sanctuary in the Dragcave guild is starting to get to the near full limit. It be time to reorganize things soon over there.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:36 am
Ddraig Asheart
Wow. If anyone feels like looking, the egg sanctuary in the Dragcave guild is starting to get to the near full limit. It be time to reorganize things soon over there.

This is why huge dragon cave guilds are bad. Too many eggs  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games