Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:28 am
"Great......" Dougal responded rolling his eyes. They should have stopped somewhere along the way to steal.....borrow shovels. He crouched down to the ground and scratched at the gound. This would have been so much easier if I had been a dog type demon...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 am
Adam summoned his scythe and attempted to use it as asome sort of shovel, to little success  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:41 am
Opal sensed a few forest creatures and considered using her strings to them do the digging. But she was hesitate at the thought-unsure if she should or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 am
Niaro just looked at him and she felt the thing he had put on her and she just looked at him " Why do he care for a simple creature like me so much ?" She then continued to sit down and thanked him with a smile on her eyes. She just sat there and waited.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:15 pm
Mestopheles sighed.
"oh hell, what am I going to do? Satan'll be pissed adam's escaped, and now thsi apocolypse thing? sound slike bad news to me."

---

Gabriel withdrew his sword to help with teh digging, not worrying it would go blunt.

"anyone got better ideas?" Adam asked, "This'll take forever"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Opal looked around for other options but kept coming back to her previous idea. She was afraid to voice it however now that she felt controlling the movements of another, innocent, being wrong. She placed her hands behind her and swayed slowly in place.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm
Natasha gathered up the layer sof her dress and started to dig with ehr hands, wincing as her nails got covered in soil. This was no job befitting a lady. Gabriel, giving up on his sword, also took to using his hands, and also used his wings to push away any excess soil.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Opal sighed-she felt bad for letting them dig in the dirt. She lifted her hands and began weaving her puppet strings. The trees rustled and four monkeys appeared. "I'm I going to be in trouble for this?" she asked as she commanded with her strings to start digging.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Gabriel smiled at her.
"Probably not, they don't seem all that distressed."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Lilith set her staff and the fan down and helped dig.
"So if this was centuries ago, how deep down do you think he would be?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:01 am
"Hardly centuries." gabriel siad. "If my memory serves me correctly, this happened about 4.6 million years ago. So...pretty deep."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:22 am
Dougal paused in his efforts. Than this in going to take forever... he thought. They would need a drill to dig as deep as he was imagining it. He wondered if they would make him run in circles really fast or something like he had glimpsed at from a cartoon with a blue hedgehog from a while back....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 am
Lilith paused and frowned in dissaproval of all the digging they'd have to be doing.
"So how are we supposed to dig down that deep in a reasonable amount of time?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 am
Niaro looked at him and he was worried and then she took her finger and cut her with a corner of the throne and painted on the ground. "Put the blaim on me ?" She looked then at him and wondered that it would help him a bit.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:13 am
mestopheles eyed her.
"Hardly. i'll blame Beelio or one fo the others."

--

natasha blinekd and returned ot her bag to rummage around. she withdrew a granade and looked at it longingly.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games