Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 pm
((OOC; No story is ever stupid my friend. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 pm
Her lips felt gentle and soothing and after she drew back he had to gasp for air. He smiled big and felt like he had all the energy in the world. He got up quickly,"Its already pretty late. Sooo...do you want to spend the night here?" He asked hopefully.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm
"Well..I have two choices here..1..stay with my cousin who I haven't seen for years..or..2..stay with a cute guy who, in my opinion, likes me..this isn't a hard desicion" She let him take it in and let the suspence grow "I choose..." Chaos thought jokingly "two"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:12 pm
"Horray!" He jumped up and then right when he touched the ground he ran upstairs and came back down with 2 sleeping bags. "I'm glad Sophie had an extra" He dropped them on the ground and rolled them out. "You can have the dark orangish one and I'll have the black one."  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm
"Wow..your..just..seriously?" Chaos smiled "Oh..uh..yah..appearenly I'm not alowed around shiney things or open flames..thats what dad and Seraph s.." she cut off, the light glinted off a metal ornament nearby, when suddenly..she ran over to the ornament and hugged onto it "SHINEY!" she yelled happily  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Kuro watched her in confusment. If she wasn't suppose to be near shiny things, and this a shop with many shiny things in it, then-oh god. "Uh..its ok now." He walked over to her and patted her back. "If you want you can sleep upstairs in my bed with me where things aren't as...shiny..." He was still extremley confused, but ignored that.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 pm
((She has issues XD))
Chaos smiled blissfully "Uh..ok.." she still had the ornament, but followed him "Ask Seraph abut the stuff I told you..he will tell you" she rubbed the shiney ball thingy against her cheek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:42 pm
((OOC; Shiny issues?! ))

"I would ask Seraph, but only god knows where he is. He hasnt come back for a while now. Knowing Nia, Sophie, Navo, and Seraph; They most probably are doing it somewhere."  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Chaos shivered at the thought "you think?" she got to his room

((And open flames))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:17 pm
" So now what?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:38 pm
Seraph sighed "I..have no clue what to do now.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm
::TIME SKIP::
Navo murred happily under the blankets, his head resting on her belly and their clothes around them. "mmm always so good"he murred...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:35 pm
" Me either."
__
She stroked Navo's head " I know."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 pm
Navo licked inside her belly button and chuckled, he snuggled against her"First in a public building and then in a forest"he murred happily...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 am
"Its late..lets get back...make sure Chaos hasn't caused any Chaos yet" Seraph gingerly picked up Nia and started running towards the town  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games