Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"remenber that i can shapeshift? well i can do tht on others but i sneezed and hited myself" gives an ungodly fast jump

*surprised when he did that and then became fasinated* "cool! Thats awesome ed!"
"i can make you like this but another animal" he says while behind shun already

*shakes head.* "NAh. I'm fine the way I am."
"suit yourself... beter yet make mitsuki suit you" he goes back to the mansion walking at normal speed

*blushes* "We're not like that Ed!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"remenber that i can shapeshift? well i can do tht on others but i sneezed and hited myself" gives an ungodly fast jump

*surprised when he did that and then became fasinated* "cool! Thats awesome ed!"

"suit yourself... beter yet make mitsuki suit you" he goes back to the mansion walking at normal speed

"i know you wish you were!!! nah just kiding..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*sticks out tongue and lies down and takes a nap*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

throws one of the transformation rays secretly, made to turn shun into a perfect copy of... mitsuki "i chalenge him not to pose in the mirror"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:43 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

throws one of the transformation rays secretly, made to turn shun into a perfect copy of... mitsuki "i chalenge him not to pose in the mirror"

*Feeling strange he looked at himself then yealled and ran to Ed* "What the heck Ed?!?!?! Change me back!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Feeling strange he looked at himself then yealled and ran to Ed* "What the heck Ed?!?!?! Change me back!!
"um... is that a demonic duck?" runs and is soon out of sight, the red duck with horns just say to himself i fell so used...  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:55 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"um... is that a demonic duck?" runs and is soon out of sight, the red duck with horns just say to himself i fell so used...

*growls loudly and amkes a mental note when he changes back to hit Ed in the head and ran after him*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*growls loudly and amkes a mental note when he changes back to hit Ed in the head and ran after him*
in a tree there was a message in a somewhat qick made letter *cant catch me*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 pm
((sleeping?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Gets madder at the note and and goes back to the house and writes a note to Ed saying he will destroy all the beer, wine and sake in the house if he did not change him back*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Gets madder at the note and and goes back to the house and writes a note to Ed saying he will destroy all the beer, wine and sake in the house if he did not change him back*
ed is still runing around in the woods  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Shun goes down to basement where all the drinks were held and started to destroy all of it*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Shun goes down to basement where all the drinks were held and started to destroy all of it*
ed senses a distubance in the word of alcoholl as if millions of bottles of great booze were wasted for the sake of nothing, he knew it came from the house and rushed there as fast as shun would to get a flashing of mitsuki  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((on a side note s/he is breaking mitsuki's beer not mine))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((on a side note s/he is breaking mitsuki's beer not mine))

(just change him back. Ed will have nothing to drink)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games