Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Mira smiled sadly "That's still doesn't make it your fault....If that was the way things worked then it'd be my fault my entire family is dead....." She immeadately regretted the words as flashbacks shot through her mind.Hold ing tears she rested her head against his shoulder "Life is what you make of the future, not of the past..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm
Oblen wrapped his arms around Mira, bringing her a bit close and closing his eyes. "... Alright then... then let's make the best of now... and that is to lay here and keep each other warm..." He says before kissing her a little to say "... and thanks for... for everything today..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:52 pm
Mira smiled slightly and kissed him back "I'm not sure how much use I'll be at keeping you warm..." Sighing slightly, she leaned against him, closing her eyes slightly 'And you don't need to thank me.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 pm
"Well, yes, but I like being so close anyway." He says with a minor chuckle. He then shrugs his shoulders again. "... Well, I really appricaite it and I would feel bad if I hadn't thanked you."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:18 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Your way too old fashioned...." She pulled back slightly, her nose crinkled slightly as she thought "What are we going to name it...?The baby I mean we've only got about a week to think of something....."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 pm
Oblen rolled his eyes. "... and you're too... current fashion?" He blinked a bit as she pulled away. He then thought for a moment on an answer to her question. "Hm... Well... I assumed we'd just... name it when it's out... like it'd come naturally."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Of course I am.the current fashion is mainly all I know." She sighed slightly "That may be easy for you but I know very little about naming things or people."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:28 pm
Oblen nods. "... and old fashion is mainly all I know." He shrugs his shoulders. "... You named shadow... I haven't named much, but I beleive it just comes naturally... besides, I don't want to be thrilled about a name and come to find he or she doesn't fit said name..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm
Mira smoled slightly "True..." Making a small face, she looked at the cat balled up on the floor sleeping "I only thought of that because of the color of his fur and the way he fallowed me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:15 pm
Oblen nods again with a smile. "... and what a perfect name that is with such traits... so, naming the baby when it comes should be just fine... besides, it doesn't nessassarily need a name immediately... the world won't collapse if it doesn't have a name as soon as it's out." He says with a small shrug before closing his eyes a bit. "... So, don't worry about naming it... between the two of us, I wouldn't doubt we'd have a fine name for him or her."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm
Mira sighed slightly and leaned back, pulling the blanket to cover herself "Knowing my luck though I'll come up blank for names....." She curled into a ball on her side and closed her eyes slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 am
Oblen shaked his head. "Well, if that happens, I may have a name in mind... who knows, you may have a perfect name when I come up blank for a name." He says with a small smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Maybe..." Holding back a small yawn, she smiled slightly "I guess your right, we'll figure it out as we go...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 am
He nods with closed eyes. "Mhm... One thing I've learned... it's best to take your time with some things... one of them being figuring a name for someone or something... I see it as naming a baby before it comes is like... like naming an invention before you create it." He then let out a small yawn before asking "... Do you think we could... sleep for a bit?... I mean, do you want to?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 pm
Mira nodded slightly in understanding "Yeah I guess I can get that...." She shivered slightly and curled into a tighter ball "And sleep sounds really good right about now....." She smiled slightly, stifling another yawn.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games