Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:13 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo gave Ronna a small smile as she told him that she adopted him many years ago. It actually epitomized the relationship between the two really...mainly because he was sure by then that both of them knew that the other genuinely care about the other's well being. That is really all he knew about it. The two of them...were in the same situation that had been achieved by different means. Both left without real parents...the adult figures being taken away from them far before they should have. Well...while it was true that Ronna did actually know her mother and she was still there, he would imagine, based on the stories Ronna had told him, that her mother didn't truly care at all. "I figured you did that by now Ronna," he commented, shrugging his shoulders...letting her know that he approved of it as well.

He watched the small drama unfold between the two girls, not feeling as if he should intervene. It really wasn't going too far, but Ronna's emphasis on family discussion actually did draw the smallest of smiles to his face once again. Everything else the girl said he found pretty amusing, and when she got to the more sexually explicit part, he almost burst out laughing, knowing that his and Valentina's interaction ended that night and wouldn't progress any further than that. As she ended and reverted her gaze back to the group of three...he held on finger up...and inquisitive look on his face. "Wait, wait, wait...you study in the dungeon?" he asked her, that being the most notable point of the conversation. It was actually pretty funny to him. He could only imagine the girl just chilling out in the dungeons reading a book.

They moved on soon enough and she started by addressing his joke, claiming that it wasn't funny, which he just shook his head, chuckling. He was sure she found it at least somewhat amusing, but then again, the girl always was a stickler for the rules. "Ronna...I think Leo is the only patient one around here," he claimed, giving them another chuckle.

Then they got onto summers and Leo pretty much went first, stating what she was to do. She said that she was going to have to meet with her boyfriend's family, which sounded pretty bad to him. Really, if that kid's family was anything like him, one would certainly have to expect an extremely interesting evening full of condescending statements and intellectual conversation, which was never a thing Theo personally would want to live through. So, he understood what she said by saying she wouldn't live through it.

It was his turn then, looking at both of them for a moment as he answered Ronna's question. "Originally...yes, that was what I was to do. Maybe play some fifa on the new Sony console. I mean, if I can't play the real thing, might as well do it virtually," he said to her, laughing a bit before returning back to his plans. "But I did want to ask you Ronna if you wanted to come over. I figured since I've been to your house before, you might as well see where I live." He shrugged and then gave her a small smile. He did wonder if Leo wanted to do anything too, but he would just O.W.L her over the summer. He personally had no problem doing that.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:58 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: End of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Gryffindor Table//Around: Theo, Valentina, and Leo//Wearing: her uniform

Ronna merely raised a brow when Valentina decided to speak back and Leo told the girl that there was such a thing as being polite. Ronna decided to pick her battles and just shook her head slightly towards Leo and looked over to Theo who seemed to have ignored most of the exchange. He wasn't even bothering to say anything on her slightly (okay a bit more than slightly) and possibly sarcastic statement about Valentina trying to hook up with Theo. Instead he was smiling and seemed stuck on the fact she studied in the dungeon.

"It isn't like the Gryffindor tower is the best place to study. I figured out it wasn't that bad of a place to study when I was avoiding someone my third year and didn't want to tie up the library constantly since he was avoiding me as well. It seemed rude to always take the library for my studying." She shrugged and blushed slightly and looked away thankful for the announcement of the Headmaster on house ranks and the food that appeared before her-and the cup of coffee which gave her something to focus on for a few seconds as Theo laughed at the idea of her being patient.

"Hey, I have yet to beat you senseless or even punch or slap you," Ronna said with a smirk towards Theo, "I think I'm doing pretty good. Leo may be naturally more patient but I put in a pretty good effort to keeping my temper. Besides it might be genetic. Apparently Dad got in trouble back when he was working in London as a Bobby for 'excessive use of force' or something. Though, I don't exactly blame him since the guy was apparently a moron with a knife or something. Dad got like six months of anger management or something." She shrugged. "I probably take after him in that regard."

When the conversation turned to summer plans she listened as Leo told about having to meet her boyfriend's family or some of his family members. And then Theo brought up his plans for some video game-or so she assumed, she never had much interest in keeping up with muggle technology when it came to video games, though she was fairly decent with laptops and the Internet at least. And then Theo asked about her coming to visit. First smiling at Leo she said, "Good luck with meeting his family then. I'm pretty sure Toby wouldn't make me bother with meeting his parents or whatever… or God I hope not. I'm pretty sure I'd make an awful impression."

Turning to Theo she replied to his question about coming over, "I have the NEWTs to study for and the only one I can say I probably could get a good score without studying for is arithmancy, but beyond that my summers are fairly quiet so why not? I mean I'll be able to apparate come mid-June and before that I could just use the Knight Bus. However, you've technically never been to my house, Theo. I sold it af-well during the summer of my third year. You've been to my lawyer's flat where I live, now." She smiled and said, "At least I don't have to worry about making a good impression on your legal guardians. And if I do I can just name drop. But, it'll be interesting to meet them, perhaps. Maybe you can meet the harpy that spawned me someday. I could dress you up as a girl and say you are a classmate," Ronna added laughing, "since the official story to her is I go to an all girl's muggle boarding school. She'll be furious when she finds out I'm not going to Uni, not that she legally has a say one way or another. Anyways…"

Ronna paused and pulled out a pen and some parchment and asked, "So what's the address and when should I stop by? And do you want me to call first?"

User Image
                                                  {OoC}
                                                  RedEagleEye007
                                                  mrs-lestrange
                                                  murruelecreuset
                                                  Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:02 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform, black laceup boots / Location: Gryffindor Table / Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Uptight snob that girl is / Heiress to be

Valentina knew she should not be this mouthy to anyone but after all the that has had with the head of house has given her less outlook of Gryffindor. Even though she never had much of an out look in the first place. Valentina decided she better not sleep anymore otherwise she would not go to sleep after the feast. "You are actually right I should start to be more polite to to older students like Ms Kiss here the future head girl of Hogwarts." She said to her Leonette sarcastically. "I should really let everyone see the real me not the uptight snob as everyone is seeing right now." Valentina said. "Miss Kiss, I should apologise for my tardiness towards you over the last couple of months and I should of never tried to rip your head off in the first place. All you was doing your job as a prefect." Valentina was feeling bad for al the trouble she has caused. She knows what she has to do next year is to be nicer to people but since the Yule Ball stint there as no way in hell she was going to be made prefect because of it. Valentina sit there just thinking on what she need has to do once moved from Cambridge to London. Valentina saw Alice and Jasper at the Hufflepuff table and waved at them since they are basically only friends she got in this whole school.

OOC: Edited, Sorry spotted a few spelling and grammar errors.

mc2

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryffindor Table with her New Housemates
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ That was it? Okay, big deal. Now can we eat? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy assumed that the best way to tell which table she was supposed to go sit at was to just see who seemed the most excited when the hat called out her house name. It occurred to her that, given that she was now in the house, she should probably make an effort to actually remember the name. Also, she should probably try to remember the others, too, so she wasn't being rude and constantly forgetting or something like that. She had hopped off of the stool, tried to ascertain which table seemed to be cheering the loudest, and made a beeline for it, sitting down towards the head of the table. Not that she wanted to be super close to the front of the room, but, she was feeling a bit lazy. And hungry. Her stomach growled, and she glanced up at the other first years. The newly-sorted Gryffindor hoped that the rest of the thing was over soon; she wanted to eat. Supposedly the feast was top-notch on the first night, and she was excited to try it out. Plus, she didn't quite get why the sorting was such a big ruddy deal. Admittedly, the talking hat was sort of cool, and apparently it read your mind or something, because it had known things about her in spite of her not having said a word to it, so there was that. But she didn't quite understand the point of the houses, or why which one you got was a big deal. Oh, well. Apparently, everyone else thought it was super important, so she guessed she'd try to be patient... try being the key word. After all, she wasn't a particularly patient person. She just hoped that she didn't end up the only one of her newly-formed group of friends (because they were totally friends, right?) in her house, because not having anyone to sit with would suck. Of course, that just meant she'd have to make more friends... which was doable, she supposed. How hard could it possible be?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:38 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya rode in the carriage with her friends talking and making sure to catch Elsie's eyes once in a while and silently question her about Dave. She was sure her friend was wondering why she didn't just say anything out loud like she was prone to do but seeing as normal blatancy was lost on the both of them she would have to be bull in a china shop blatant. But tonight was not the night for such things. Tomorrow might be, but that depends upon her schedule. When the arrived at the castle and walked with everyone to the Great Hall she grinned and said her quick goodbyes to her friends but not letting go of Echo's hand and leading the way towards the Gryffindor table. Since she could go traipse off to the Ravenclaw table and he could come and go as he pleased, they made the unconscious decision that he would sit with her like last year. And of course she would keep everything PG rated for the kiddies, not that Ronna could really talk with the way she and Toby were acting at the train station. But she'd keep that to herself for the time being, at least until they made the sign ups for abandoned classrooms along their routes. The tall girl took a her seat leaving room next to her for her boyfriend and looked at the line of first years expectantly. There seemed to be a small bunch this year but considering two were already sorted into the House she supposed it couldn't be all bad. She made sure to clap politely for each student, regardless of their House, while the rest of the time her hand teasingly tapped random rhythms on Echo's hand. At least she wasn't drawing an awkward looking chimera creature.

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Echo and other peopleThinking: I'm at least looking the part of a responsible prefectOOC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani enjoyed the carriage ride to the castle, even if she'd been unable to hook up with any of her friends. By the time she made it into the Great Hall it was already filling up with students, and the teachers were already gathered at their table on the dais at the front of the hall. As she walked along the table, she started looking around for Veronica, and any of the other members of the Quidditch team.

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Poor Dave and Elsie... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho hadn't even actually discussed with Tanya that he was going to sit with her; if not for her hand clasping his and dragging him behind her, he wouldn't have been sure she'd known that was the plan. As it was, he wasn't entirely sure how she did know, or if perhaps she hadn't known at all and was simply informing him via pulling him over to the Gryffindor table. If she purposefully hadn't discussed it because she didn't want to give him the option to sit at his own table, then he'd laugh at her, because he hadn't intended to. He saw no real point in it, and he'd rather sit with her, anyway. The Ravenclaw glanced up at the sorting, watching for a moment. "Is it just me, or do the first years look weirdly tiny this year?" he asked. He'd never really thought about it before, obviously he was getting older and the first years were only eleven, but for some reason this particular batch looked exceptionally short. He hadn't even gotten that much taller over the Summer, really. He still had another little bit before he'd supposedly hit another growth spurt. And anyway, he wasn't holding his breath on coming out taller than Tanya... she was already taller than his mum and probably around the same height as his dad. Not that he cared at all; she could tower over him for all he cared. If he found out she had giant blood, he wouldn't even blink. It didn't matter. He glanced over at his own house table, which thus far had gotten a few first years sorted into it, and noticed his sister talking to one. It wasn't all that surprising; for all her desire to be seen as some ridiculous, trouble-making rebel, she was actually a pretty good prefect. Not that he'd ever let her hear him say it out loud, he thought with a snort.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:53 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his Gryffindor uniform
And, Thinking // Let's hope this prefect thing goes smoothly...
spacespac

spaceJulius had a fairly quiet ride to the castle in the carriages, noting that Dori had rode with Jess and as he glanced over to the Hufflepuff table as he headed to his own table to sit down, Julius noted his brother was talking to Jess looking a bit worried-though Julius suspected (even though he was sure it was part of the reason) Dori's nerves weren't purely based on talking to his crush. The crush that Gypsy proceeded to torment both Dori and Jess about almost the whole ride to the Hogsmeade Station, beyond the minor interruptions of Xavier's and Veronica's lecture and introductions and then Xavier going on a fairly lengthy sort of private lecture of David League since the guy had shown up late. To both Ravenclaw's credit Xavier didn't seem all that mad just slightly annoyed and David actually didn't say much on the matter or seem too surprised by it-beyond probably that it was the headboy and not headgirl who had decided to take over lecturing him. Then again Xavier probably knew David more than Ronna did-David and Xavier were in the same house.

He gave a small smile and nod to different first years and took a seat next to Danica-who was the reserve seeker last year on the Gryffindor quidditch team, which the thought of how he failed them game after game made him wince. "Hello, Dani. Hope your summer was good. Sorry about turning down the invitation about the practice stuff this summer, I'm sort of on house arrest. And, when I sneaked out earlier this summer to visit Leana... well if I wasn't grounded forever before, I am now," Julius added with a shrug and half a smile before looking down the table and wondering where Leana was or if any of the first years needed anything-granted Gryffindors tended to be a pretty sociable (if not just loud mouthed) group that tended to manage being able to make introductions to each other easy enough.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: Open for Interaction))
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:19 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru felt strange to be sitting her, watching the Sorting, when just last year she'd been up there being sorted herself. She'd been pleased with her sorting, and she still was. She had friends in this house, Addy and Tori chief among them. But she didn't see anyone she knew yet, so she settled in to wait. She was hungry, so she hoped this Sorting wasn't a very long one. So far the only new Gryffindors she saw were a red haired girl and a blond boy. The girl was called Ivy, the boy, she was pretty sure, was called Joel.

OOC:

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya snickered at Echo's assessment of the first years and could see why he had to ask. She knew she hadn't been the tallest when she was eleven (or twelve or thirteen for that matter) but these kids looked practically fun sized. "It's not just you. I feel like I could literally pick one up and fit into my pocket." she replied with a short laugh. Part of her rationalized that they only looked that small because she was pushing six feet barefooted and some of these little midgets looked like they'd be lucky to see five. Maybe she should get out of the habit of saying midget now since the wedding was right around the corner. Technically Deveron was a dwarf (like midget dwarf not magical creature dwarf which had honestly startled and confused her the first time she met him). Speaking of midgets, her eyes looked over at the Raveclaw table to see if her brother had made it alright and saw him talking with some other boy who looked to be his age and gave a small grin. Her little Cookie had been so anxious and afraid that he wouldn't find any friends or anyone with the patience to talk to him and it seemed like now every time she saw him he was surrounded. Charming little bugger he was. It was probably the reason that Mira girl was trying to get with him. Besides the fact that he was obviously adorable. But she was biased and she knew it. A little while away Tanya also spotted Gypsy actually being a responsible prefect and consoling some poor first year. Well she assumed she was consoling since she never really saw the other girl talk to many firsties unless she was collecting them into her arsenal of awesome and in which case she was telling all manner of mishaps that she and her friends had gotten into. Either way she was just glad her mouth wasn't fused together with Jer's at the moment. Her chocolate brown eyes then trailed over the staff table seeing the familiar faces before an abrupt thought came to mind. "Do you think it's rude that I'm hoping the potion's professor was trampled by a heard of centaurs and thus can't come back and teach?" she asked seemingly out of the blue.

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Echo and other peopleThinking: Maybe a lost limb or twoOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:03 am
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Joel grinned as he heard the hat call out the house and he hopped off to join his classmates. Or housemates. Either way, he was going to be in that house for the next seven years. Spotting Ivy, he made his way over and sat down next to her, noting that Eira had gotten Ravenclaw. Well, she oughta be happy there, he thought. Now it was just a matter of seeing where their other boat mate ended up. His eyes drifted up to the staff table, frowning when he didn't see his cousin anywhere. Figures. Grayson was probably stuck up in his office or something studying or reading. Honestly he wasn't surprised. If nothing else, he got the impression that he had disrupted a lot of Grayson's plan over the summer. However, he couldn't control what happened. It just happened. He stretched and looked around again, before looking at Ivy. "Ten pounds says that Addie's a Gryffindor like us. Also, pretty sure we'll see Snowflake during classes and such, so it's not like she's going to be forgotten or anything."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Huh, and my cousin's not here...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 am
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƧΣᄃӨПD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison had had a great time on the train, chatting with his friends and fellow Gryffndors. This time, he knew a lot more people. He also enjoyed the cart ride, though he hadn't sat with his friends. Walking into the Great Hall for the Sorting Feast, he was a bubble of excitement. As he considered where to sit, he spotted Pru sitting by herself. He smiled and walked over to his friend, dropping onto the bench beside her. "Hey Pru! Great to see you! How was your summer?" He flashed her a smile, excited to hear about his friend. His summer was rather dull, but he'd share the details if she was likewise interested.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"I thought my aunt was going to have kittens when I decided to go check on my baby brother," Dani said, with a slight chuckle. "After that whole thing with the 'Boggart class', I really needed to know he was okay. Aunt Bella understood, but she still wasn't happy about it. Other than that, yeah, my summer went well. I've been working on my batting practice, I'm figuring with the depth we have on the team of Chasers, I'm thinking of trying out for Beater and Keeper this year. What do you think?"

mc2

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru grinned at Addison's enthusiastic greeting. "Hullo Addy. It was pretty good, but nothin' terribly exciting. Tori an' Lyall an' Rider stopped by Mum's shop in Diagon... Rider got an owl. I spent most of the summer helpin' out aroun' the shop." Also hanging around, but she tried her best to not loiter too much. The shop could be busy over the summer, with tons of kids coming in to buy pets for the upcoming school year. She tried to be responsible about it, even if she sometimes felt like slacking off. "What about you? Go on any adventures?"

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: No head girl yet. good.

As Valentina slowly walked towards the Gryffindor table she was hoping not have a run in with a couple. She waved good bye to her friends. "Let's hope I don't see 4 certain people" She said to herself talking a seat roughly in the middle of the table. Valentina kew cheating maybe the only way to pass her OWLs but she didn't want to do that unless she had to. "I'm hungry whens the food getting here?" She asked herself.

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games