Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 am

User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With Indie Quake doing conversations at The Black Lake
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          - - -

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian was quite startled when the boat suddenly tipped by Indie's weight. He joined her giggle, which completely dominated his snobbish expression. He nodded his head when Indie somehow complained that there's nothing in the boat, "Well, Indie, I suppose it's because it's night time and the boats are not moving yet? But do not worry, it will appear soon, but not now," He was actually curious about how big the squid was in person, even if he did at least knew the measurement according to the book. He might actually find more excitement in Hogwarts than in the manor, where he spend time playing the piano for fun and that's it.

His grey eyes had a tinge of excitement when Indie asked him about the classes he would be looking forward to. "Me? Personally, I really can't wait for Potions and Charms! I mean, I like to mix and I really want to do wandwork so bad. The spellbooks have already excited me, and yes Flying Class sounds nice, too." The mention of Quidditch was quite interesting, too. Well, not that he's a Quidditch Ethusiast, he's not an athletic type. But he supposed watching matches would be great, too bad he's stuck so he missed alot of Quidditch matches.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 pm

They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

As Levi climbed into the boat after Zeph, he looked back to see yet another boy climb in. He remembered hearing and seeing him going through almost all of the compartments. He was surely energetic. He didn't even wait for them to respond before entering, and he found that a bit weird, but he wasn't going to bring up anything about it. He didn't mind the company of an extra boy, and from the sounds of it, it didn't seem like Zeph did either. "And I'm Levi Gamble. Short and sweet," he said with a smile and a chuckle. His heart skipped a beat when Zeph brought up squids in the water. Were there really squids in there?

He'd never seen a squid in real life before, only in those nature documentaries on TV back home. They looked cool, and he'd love to see one, but probably not close enough that he'd be in danger of being eaten. That wouldn't be cool. From what he could hear, people were talking about other creatures that definitely weren't in nature documentaries back home.. And that was a little freaky.

OOC:

Diamond Wales
Violet the Maestro

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:50 pm

User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

As the girls began asking questions a mile a minute after Alice had mentioned the giant squid and the merpeople, Alice realized that none of the girls had magical families really. It was interesting she supposed, but it also meant that she could talk about really quite ordinary things and not be considered boring, it was a big relief actually. "The squid has been there for decades," Alice answered Aster with a smile, "And it's like ordinary giant squid size? I don't know." She shrugged. "I figure it eats fish like most squids do... I think squids eat just fish."

"And considering its been there so long I just assume someone magicked it there or something. Who knows? Maybe it was one of the merpeople's pets that just got out of hand," Alice added with a smile. "And, merpeople are pretty safe... they can sing and have their own language you know. But, I think they say it only sounds pretty underwater."

Alice smiled as Pam asked how she knew and if she was from a magic family and then appologized saying it was rude, "No," Alice said shaking her head, "I don't find it rude. I mean some people aren't. And it isn't like you are doing it to snub me or anything, right? I mean, there are good and bad muggles and magical folk just the same. But, yeah, my family is magical... well my big sister, Emilia, she's really amazing... she's been taking care of me since..." Alice paused and trailed off looking into her lap and then looking up and continued, "...um... her father was a muggle. So, I suppose she's actually my half-sister. My father... he was a wizard and my Mum... she was a witch."

Alice tucked a stray strand of dark hair behind her ear and looked down at her lap and said, "Anyways, my sister, Emmy, she was a Gryffindor, but I'm hoping to get Ravenclaw so I can be with my friend I met two summers ago, Eira. And it seems more my pace. What about you three? How much do you guys know about the houses?"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC: Please forgive my worst post like ever.}

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Leannansidhe

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 pm

User Imageᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴢᴇᴘʜʏʀ ʀᴀᴅᴄʟɪғғᴇ
ᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

So the boys didn't mind that William Zephyr had joined them. Getting out of the boat would have been awkward. He certainly didn't want to start the year with that sort of a reputation. "I wouldn't mind meeting the squid. Mostly cause I'm curious if he exists. My mum and my step-dad went here and they said they never saw him," he said as he shifted in his seat.

The one boy introduced himself as Zeph Whitethorne.
                      "Whitethorne? You mean like Eretria Whitethorne of the English Quidditch team? Cause if so that's awesome. My step-dad, he plays for the Welsh team. He says that she's a really good opponent. And if you're not related to her, you should totally pretend you are. I won't tell. Honest," William Zephyr said with a smile. Perhaps he was a bit obsessed with Quidditch, but who could blame him? It seemed like most of his family had been in it at some point.

"It's nice to meet you Levi Gamble. Though, I'm afraid that I hope to be neither short nor sweet. Zesty's more fun I think. Much more interesting," the boy said with a laugh. He was really enjoying himself. There hadn't been too many times where he had been allowed to enjoy such freedom off the grounds of Castle Aur."I suppose this is the point in the conversation where I introduce myself. My name is William Zephyr Radcliffe. Sometimes I go by Will, sometimes William Zephyr, sometimes WZ. As long as it's close enough, I really don't mind." he shrugged.

OOC: Temporary layout!
Currently With: Levi Gamble and Zephyros Whitethorne

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yearunsortedmuggleborn

Aster had been hoping to rouse some ancient lake evil so they could have an epic adventure and she could fight it, but no such luck. Not even some threatening bubbles. She daringly trailed her fingers in the water, then plunged her whole hand in. Nope. Nothing. Shaking water droplets left and right, she huffed in disappointment. "Maybe they airlifted it in," she suggested to Isobel. "But I don't think wizards have planes or helicopters. Wait, will the mermaids try to drown us? I'm a good swimmer," she shrugged, as if passing the deep end test at the local pool was qualification for surviving a mermaid attack. "Wonder what they sound like out of water," she mused. Probably horrible. She wondered if they had a lot of sharp teeth. Or fish eyes. She glanced at Pam as she apologized for her question, and immediately leaped on the topic. "Wait, are they magical?" She immediately realized that Alice was talking about her parents in the past tense, which meant they were no longer around, and flushed a little red at having pried more at the subject. "I want Gryffindor," she said swiftly, to change the topic. She didn't really know a whole lot about any of the houses, though Mr. Edgeworth had tried his best to explain them. But Gryffindor sounded like a house she'd like to be in. Lions were awesome. "It's the bad a** house. I think." She hoped she wasn't terribly mistaken, and had a small grin on her face at having cursed and gotten away with it because no adults were listening in, and especially her parents weren't listening in. "But I guess I wouldn't mind the snake one- Slytherin." Snakes were pretty cool too, after all, and she'd heard it was a bit notorious. Notorious sounded fun. Also, it rhymed with 'victorious'.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Lady Leannansidhe

mc2

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:25 pm

User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

╔════════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

The train ride up to Hogwarts seemed to drag on forever, and for that reason, Cordelia felt exhausted. After finally stepping out of the train and onto land, the first year started to gain back her energy as adrenaline began to rush through her veins. Separating from Rosabella and Dalton, Leah spotted a professor call for first year students and followed them towards the giant lake known as the Black Lake.

Following behind the large group, but certainly keeping her eyes peeled on their surroundings, Cordelia hadn't gotten the chance to choose an empty boat. Eyeing two students, Leah approached them, holding her head high with confidence. Making friends and talking to people was easy peasy! "Mind if I join ya?" she asked the duo. At first glance, they seemed like they could be nice. The girl had dark make up lining her eyes and bangs in her face. In fact, she sort of reminded Cordelia of one of her older siblings. Alexandria had always been a fan of dark make up, and when she had bangs, they were always in her face. The boy was rather lean and sported glasses. "I'm Cordelia, by the way," she announced with a large smile.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

Jade Galaksylph
AddyAbnormal

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Alyss Shadows

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:31 pm

User Image
════════════════════════
Dionysia Ivy Lamont

First Year ~ (House) ~ Muggleborn

════════════════════════

"Blast! Of course Jade would scamper off in the train right as we were tae leave," Di muttered to herself. She searched the train for her little kitten, finally finding her trying to stalk someone's bird. "Bad kitty!" she scolded, picking her up and bonking lightly on the nose with the tip of her forefinger. "We do not hurt living creatures, okay?" Di softened and hugged her kitten close. The cat had kept her company, and wasn't used to travelling in cramped spaces.

Di hopped off the train before one of the old ladies with the food cart could scold her for taking her time. She was known for being scolded at in her own neighborhood, always getting into messes. Blasted curiosity, it was. Di looked around for a bit, and grabbed her bags from a nice man. "Hurry up, or you'll be late!" he said as he pointed behind Dionysia. Turning, she saw a woman guide a group of children to some boats lying on the water. With her bags in one hand and her stubborn cat trying to claw herself out of the other, she sprinted to the boat just before they sailed. She looked around her at the other girls, curious about them but quiet. Her father would have been proud. Di wasn't known for thinking before speaking. She missed her father already. Although Di would never admit it, she missed her mother as well. She could relate to the girl who had been using past-terms when referring to her parents. She had to do the same thing.

Di spoke quietly, another first, to Alice and asked, "I, er, haven't the faintest about the houses. When the man had come tae visit, I thought him half-mad. He tried tae explain them tae me, but I was still getting over the witch talk. Could ye help me?"

════════════════════════
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 pm

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Indie listened to Avian’s responses carefully, as though what he said meant a great deal to her. She didn’t know him that well yet, but at least this early on in the year she wanted to make sure that nobody was left behind in terms of her attention. The girl knew she had a tendency to forget things that weren’t partial to her current focus, and if things got exciting later and she had to push certain things or certain people to the back burner, she didn’t want her schoolmates to give up on her. Which was why it was important to establish a good foundation for friendship now, while they were just warming up to a new place.
She smiled at the mention of charms and wandwork. These were things she was looking forward to as well, anything that would allow her to finally use magic. Potions she was wary of, she hadn’t had much use of them yet and she liked her lessons to come in handy. Still, she supposed, their uses might surprise her. She was glad of Avian’s positive response to flying class. He didn’t need to be as big of a flying fiend as she planned to be, but she did hope for support and a positive attitude from her friends toward her hobby, nee future. “See, I want to go pro one day, so I need to get started right away,” she clarified, tapping the surface of the water with her forefinger. She then had a thought that maybe she was being inconsiderate, simply stating her own ambitions without asking for his. "What is it you want to do? Like after school?” Not everyone was as sure as she was, but it couldn’t hurt to ask.
Just then a confident and friendly-looking girl appeared at the edge of their boat. Indie perked up merrily, glad for the new addition.
“Goody!” she thought, “Someone else to recruit for imminent havoc!” “You can definitely join us," she said, making space. “It’s nice to meet you… Cordelia you said? I’m bad with names but I’ll get it soon. Mine’s Indie, this is Avian." She gestured across at him, hoping he wouldn’t mind her introduction. “Avian is the first name I learned, so it came easy. But it might get difficult soon." She smiled genuinely at the new addition, and clued her into the current topic of discussion. “I just asked him if he knows what he wants to do yet, after school."

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

kiska166

AddyAbnormal

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:37 am

User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With Indie and Cordella doing conversations at The Black Lake
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Practical and Friendly
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "A new face, good."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian nodded with approval when Indie stated that she wanted to be a Professional Quidditch Player. The thought about having his or her own ambition at a young age was quite nice for someone, Avian would think. His father works at the Ministry because his grandfather wanted him to be, well his uncle did work at the Ministry too but not the department he was expected to be. He would not be surprised if his father told him to work for the Ministry, because duh rich families were always at the Ministry. He didn't care about politics, he wanted to be a Wizarding Rock Star. "Me? I want to be a Rock Musician, though my father wanted me to work for the Ministry," He didn't really care about politics, even though Aurors and Witch Watchers sounded cool but he didn't want some responsibilities.

He noticed that another new face had arrived in their boat. that was good. "Of course you can join us, " He said in a friendly tone, even though it didn't match his features. "Ah, Cordella? That's a good name. And yes, my name is Avian," He said accepting the gesture of introduction Indie had made, "Do not worry, names are difficult to remember at first." He replied at Indie's statement about having mild difficulties in remembering names. He did not have a hard time remembering so he did not see why it was difficult, but he supposed he would not worry about that eventually. "Yes, I have been thinking of wanting to be a Rock Musician. I like playing a piano though I want to have a guitar someday"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal
                                                          kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:23 am

User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Matilda didn't like being separated from her brother and her new friends, but she knew how the whole process went. With a frown, she started to look around at the boats and the Black Lake itself. The dark water was a little creepy to her, but she knew that the whole Giant Squid thing was mostly a myth. What frightened her was falling into the water and getting her new robes all dirty. With a little sigh, she began to look for a boat with which to take to the school. She spotted a boat with three boys in it. They looked friendly. Skipping towards the boat, she stopped at the edge. "Um, excuse me boys? Would you mind if I joined you in the boat? I'm Matilda Collins, by the way." She smiled sweetly, hoping they'd let her join their boat. They could protect her from falling in, she knew it. And they'd make good friends too!

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

SummerIsles

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:42 pm

User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

╔════════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Cordelia gladly climbed into the boat once the girl had welcomed her. "Yeah, but you can call me Leah, or Cora, or well, anything really," she said, shrugging her shoulders. As long as the nickname wasn't targeted in a hurtful way, the eleven year old really didn't care what her new friends called her. It might've been too early to be referring to the duo as her friends. After all, she hadn't even learned anything about them yet, including their names. Indie. Avian. Indie. Avian, she repeated. "Thanks!" she exclaimed in response to Avian complementing her name. "I mean, I can't take the credit for it," she joked. "That would have to be my parents." A fit of laughter escaped the brunette's lips as she shifted in her seat to get more comfortable.

Chocolate brown eyes blinked at Indie when she explained that she asked what Avian would like to do as a career after graduating Hogwarts. Were they already supposed to know? They hadn't even began learning any magic yet! Cordelia turned her attention towards Avian as he explained his dream. "That would be so ace!" she exclaimed before a shriek of excitement escaped her throat. "What do you wanna be, Indie?" she asked, turning her head to look at the girl.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

Jade Galaksylph
AddyAbnormal
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:30 pm

User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen looked around the assembled students. Frowning, she noted one seemed to be trying to get into a boat that was already full. She sighed and gestured to the girl. "That boat is a bit full, young lady. If you can, please find another one, or you may join me in mine." She looked around again, making sure all the students were settled into their boats before picking up her own lantern. "All right, we're heading off! Keep your limbs in the boats, and we won't have any issues here. Go ahead and enjoy the view. Pretty sure that it's going to impress." She tapped the wood of the boat, and it lurched forward, the other boats doing the same. Soon the lake was filled with boats making the yearly crossing from the shore to the castle.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, is that everyone yet?
                                                    OOC: OOC: PLEASE POST THE CROSSING, AND WAIT FOR ME TO POST AT THE BOATHOUSE. THANK YOU.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Alyss Shadows
                                                    If you could please post your student going to anotherboat or joining Bronwen, that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:41 pm

User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || 𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph blinked. Well, apparently his cousin was more famous than he gave her credit for. He shrugged however, not exactly denying his relation to Eretria, but not confirming it. He'd heard she had a scary reputation at the school, and he'd rather not find out that she was very much what everyone claimed her to be. "She's just my cousin. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing yet. I don't follow quidditch that much, so it was a surprise that I found out she was team captain." Hearing the kid's name had Zeph look at him and blink. Two Zephyrs at the school. He didn't know if that meant trouble or not. As the boats were about to launch, he nodded at the girl that decided to join them. "Sure, if you don't mind possible quidditch talk and all. Nice to meet you, Matilda." The boats certainly were moving now, and the tall boy just settled back to watch the scenery and well, get to know his year mates.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, there's a lot of boats...
                                                      OOC:

Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

King Beardly

Violet the Maestro

SummerIsles
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:40 pm

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

As the new addition joined them in the boat, Indie shifted once again to account for the weight. “Cora it is then, pleasure.” Cora seemed nice enough, definitely quite bubbly. Not that she had anything against boys, but it would definitely help to have a female friend. Someone with whom she could gossip and complain about bras and figure out new ways to do her hair. Her mother had been the only one to serve that purpose so far, and Indie thought it was around time for a change. She laughed along with the girl’s excitement in response to Avian’s hopes, making a mental note that he was into rock music. The information might come in handy if she wanted to find him a decent christmas gift or something like that. "That really would be wicked, what kind of bands do you listen to, that you might equate your sound to?” While Indie didn’t listen to that much rock, she enjoyed a bit of tunes in the evening, and loved to dance when nobody was watching.
“I want to play professional quidditch," she repeated for Cora’s sake. “It’s a long shot, but if Avian can make it big in music, then I don’t see why I can’t do the same in sport." Indie fiddled with her snitch bracelet. She’d known she wanted to play for a very long time, though she’d never so much as left the ground on a broomstick. Hopefully flying class would prove to be a breeze, and she’d be out on the pitch before classes got hard. “Yourself?"
Just then, the woman who’d been guiding them spoke up that they were about to depart. Indie pulled her hand back in the boat a bit guiltily, having just been toying with the water. She shook her hand dry and felt her nerves once again spring forth as the boat began to move. This was it, the last time she could say she’d never seen Hogwarts. Her eyes glazed over as they glided out into deeper water, making their way out of the cove that obstructed their view of the castle. As it grew into sight, Indie’s jaw dropped. It was every bit as beautiful as she’d hoped, and much bigger than she’d expected. The moonlight draped down over the incredible architecture and spilled onto the water’s misty surface, and the girl had to remind herself to breathe. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something move in the water, and followed the disturbance to it’s source.“Look look look LOOK!" She pointed toward the water. There, just as Avian had said, was a gigantic tentacled beast floating just under the surface as if to welcome them. She glanced at her companions with wide eyes, hoping that they were just as dumbfounded as she.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

kiska166

AddyAbnormal

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:02 pm

They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Unsorted ║ Muggleborn

Levi looked to Will--he decided that he'd call him that--and then back to Zeph as the two suddenly brought up 'quidditch'. He didn't know much about it, other than the fact it was a sport where people flew around on broomsticks, and that it was played at this very school. He didn't know if he would try out or not, but it would definitely be cool to watch.

He looked back again as a girl came up to them, going by the name of Matilda, asking to join them in the boat. He noticed that she wasn't as forthcoming as Will had been, and actually asked. He was still a bit baffled at that. "I'm Levi Gamble." He introduced himself after Zeph, and held onto the side of the boat as it suddenly started moving after the new girl climbed in. He looked out onto the lake, but being sure not to lean out too much in fear of falling out, just in case that squid was circling around in the water.

OOC:

Violet the Maestro
SummerIsles
Diamond Wales

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games