Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 pm
"Weirder than you might think." He said as they passed the bridge and came up to the edge of Berry Forest. "Don't know if either one of you have ever been through here before but keep an eye out for Drowzee and Hypno, they like to prey on travelers in this forest. So if you find yourself waking up deep in the forest by yourself, don't be surprised." He laughed, stepping into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 pm
"I don't think so. Diva come out please." Diva stood beside Dan, hugging his leg. "Tell me if Drowsee or Hypno come near ok?" She hugged him, letting him know she understood. "Hey Sub, do Ralts know telepathy?" Dan asked.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm
"I am a dark type," Ship reminded. "I researched what particular strengths I might have. And it seems Psychic and Ghosts types are naturally disadvantaged when trying to enter my mind." He continued onward, his pace not slowing at all.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:50 pm
Mia returned to the HQ, tired and roughly moving from being paralized by at licking haunter in her last mission. "man i need to just go out o a regular stroll or i will never find that growlithe..."  

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm
"That is true Ship, you're a lucky one." He said to the Zorua hybrid and then turned to Dan. "I believe so, once they've become close to their trainers they form a sort of psychic bond, based on emotions. Though most Psychic Pokemon can form mental bonds with their trainers." He shrugged and continued through the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:20 pm
Mia relaxed in a chair, Charmander cuddled on her right and pidgey on her head,she petted eevee who was fast asleep.  

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm
"Well I suppose that won't be too long right Diva?" She nodded then put her hand to her mouth while looking around. Dan looks up to see a flock of Pidgey fly by. The trees had a brown tint to them giving off an autumn feeling. Dan was most concerned about ambushing Hypno's and Drowzee's as they went deeper into the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm
Sub smiled at Dan and his Ralts, he enjoyed seeing trainers and Pokemon getting along so well, so quick. Suddenly, an unripe Sitrus Berry would fall down from a tree right above them and peg Sub in the head. "Gyah! That hurt! What was that!? A rock!?" He shouted as he looked around and noticed the green Sitrus Berry on the ground at his feet. "Oh...well dang, that was a hard berr-gyah! Another!? What is this!?" He shouted as another unripe berry fell and hit him. "How are they falling if these things are still rock hard!" He demanded to know as he looked up at the tree tops, seeing nothing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 am
Lykas sat on the couch with Mykel by his side, both of them calm and quiet. They were both attempting meditation. Lykas wasn't doing so hot at it, honestly. "You're cheating." He finally broke the silence, opening his right eyes to give the Kirlia at his side an jokingly accusatory glare. "Using Calm Mind doesn't count." He pointed out.

"Yes it does!" Mykel countered as he opened his left eye to glare back at Lykas. It seems they're now locked in a one-eyed staring contest to see who's right. Who will win?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 pm
Dan could hear rustling high up in the trees. A pokemon perhaps? In any case, he had an idea that might work. He sent out Bucky to use Odor Sleuth. The light revealed a line trailing from the fallen fruit to an outline of a figure. "Is that... a pokemon?" Dan wondered aloud.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm
Fortune came into the common room. After realizing that nobody was there, she smiled. The hoverboard on her back shone like new as she put it under her arm. She came down the stairs and began rearranging the tables into a straight line stretching from one wall to the other. With a running start, Fortune jumped and threw the board underneath her. The Hoverboard activated instantly and slid sideways along the edge of each table, giving off a trail of sparks. Fortune jumped between two tables, performing a short, technical trick before landing and continuing along the line of tables.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:19 pm
Tsuki was leaning by a tree with Slash. It was nighttime as of now so he got up and said "Hey Fortune I need a favor: battle me so I can level up my Sneasel, Slash."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm
MIa's pidgey had flied off as the res of his companions slept. Pidgey stood on a branch above Tsuki, chirpong gleefully  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:32 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki was leaning by a tree with Slash. It was nighttime as of now so he got up and said "Hey Fortune I need a favor: battle me so I can level up my Sneasel, Slash."

Fortune kicked off from her table grind and caught the Hoverboard. She walked outside to meet Tsuki. "You wanna battle, huh?" she smiled. "Okay, then. I'm not gonna hold back." She pulled a Pokéball off her belt, ready to go.  

Fortune Mysthia

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm
Mia had woken up and after she noticed pidgey was gone she worried it might have ran into trouble...so she got up and withdrew charmander and eevee and went to look for pidgey  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games