Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

"Faina, ty vozvrashchayesh'sya domoy na Rozhdestvo, ne tak li?" Katya asked of her older sister, as they walked along the platform toward where the gleaming red steam train awaited. The idea of being parted from her older sister once more pained the little nine year old waif more than she could put in words, Russian or English, and she held onto her with both arms around one of her sister's, as though she feared Faina might vanish in an instant were she to do otherwise. Faina sighed, and answered reassuringly, "I'll see you again before the snows fly, Kitten. I promise you that." Katya nodded, and then added pleadingly, "Khotel by ya poyti v Khogvarts tozhe. Razve ya ne mogu poyti s toboy v poyezd? YA obeshchayu, chto ne budet nikakikh problem."

"Sergei would notice you were gone, and they'd probably have to bring the train back to the station to let you off," answered Faina reasonably. She wasn't sure how many House points she'd lose for delaying the train, and was certain her rather unhinged Head of House would be unamused, but decided it wasn't worth adding that to Katya's list of fears. "Besides, you haven't got a wand, or robes, and you haven't done even an inkling of magic on your own yet, Kitten. You aren't ready, and if you leave, who would keep Sergei and Mother company?"

Mother was still in the long-term care wing at St. Mungo's, where she'd been since the day of the fire. On occasion, she'd regain consciousness for brief periods, before slipping back into whatever state held her in its iron clutches. They would visit her when they could, and she and Katya would take turns brushing out their mother's long blonde hair, talking to her whether she could listen and respond or not. Of their father they'd heard or seen nothing, and Katya had kept count of the days in a journal book. It pained Faina how her sister lit a candle by a picture of him, and prayed every night he'd finally come back.

"Your time will come, Kitten, and you can have magical friends like Rhett and Ferdie too," Faina told her sister. "Be brave, be patient, and don't give Sergei too much trouble. Khorosho?" Katya smiled bravely, remembering meeting her sister's friends while shopping at Diagon Alley. It was so cool how they accepted her as being like them. The nine year old nodded, and answered back, "Khorosho." The sisters hugged fiercely, and Katya added, "Ty takaya krasivaya, Faina. Khotel by ya byt' takim, kak ty."

Faina laughed softly, and answered, "Oh, no, Kitten, I want to look just like you, but, thank you anyway." Faina had her hair brushed back, though a pair of strands of snowy-white hair framed the sides of her face, while a pair of thin braids worked their way around over her ears, and met at the back. She wore a long charcoal-gray skirt, with matching knee socks and a pair of black leather shoes, a white dress shirt with her Slytherin tie was under a lighter gray sweater with green piping. It was a more mature look to be sure, but then Faina knew she wasn't capable of pulling off 'cute', like her sister could.

Arriving at the train, the two sister stopped, and allowed their cousin to catch up, as he'd passed Faina's school trunk off to be loaded aboard the Express. "Why do I have a feeling it's a good thing I caught up to the two of you?" he asked, eyeing the two girls carefully. Faina shrugged, and answered, "You make it sound as though we're up to no good." Katya merely looked up at her older cousin with wide blue eyes and an innocent expression, and said nothing. Sergei replied, "I wouldn't put it past you to try smuggling your sister onto the train." Faina glanced over at Katya, and said, "An' where would I hide her? Besides, the school would notice an extra First Year arriving on the train."

Sergei shook his head; keeping up with his two younger cousins was a chore, especially given how headstrong the older one was. He gave Faina a fierce hug and a kiss on both cheeks. "Work hard, stay out of trouble, Snezhinka," he told her firmly. "We will see you soon. Proshchay." Faina smiled, and promised, "I will, Cousin Sergei. I want Mother to be proud. Proshchay."

Faina had to extricate herself from her sister's grasp, and Sergei took good care to take hold of Katya, so the younger sister wouldn't rush off to follow. As the Second Year walked along the platform, she started looking around for any sign of her friends. Surely some of them would already be here...

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:47 pm
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie had gone through what was probably her final major growth spurt over the summer- she was nearly 5'8", and the majority of her old clothes were far too small on her, given the fact that her legs were now much longer and she seemed to have... well, breasts. They were... not too big, but they were there. Her mother had started frowning and tutting and looking worried- her notoriously thrifty parents were not happy about having to shell out the money for new clothes, but they didn't have much choice. Liddie had had very little input on her new wardrobe, as usual, but already had some ideas as to how she could both mundanely and magically alter some skirts and dresses and blouses.

Mostly, she was relieved to be out of the house again. It seemed like she couldn't agree with her mum on anything anymore, and her dad was... well, her dad, and more distant than ever now that she was 'becoming a woman' or whatever. He acted like she was some alien creature, not his kid. Frowning slightly, she split off from Essie, who was looking for Rich, and shuffled through the crowd. At least being tall meant she had less trouble seeing where the heck she was actually going. Plus, people were more hesitant to push her around, not that she was very intimidating. A bit too gawky for that.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:58 pm
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ second year

Callista was happy to be going back to school, after another summer of dealing with her half-brother and stepmother. Her Lisa tolerance had gone down while away at Hogwarts, and upon returning home for the summer she and the woman had fought like, well.... Gryffindor and Slytherin. Her stepmother insisted she spent too much time by herself and needed to be more 'active' during the summer holiday. Callista had no desire to go running or swimming or whatever ridiculously sweaty activity Lisa and Myron enjoyed participating in. They didn't try to make Miranda do anything! Then again, her older sister spent most of her time out of the house visiting friends or hanging out with her stupid boyfriend, acting as if she was suddenly too adult and mature spend time with her younger sister. Callista considered herself very mature, thank you very much. Immature people didn't get sorted into.... well, with a few notable exceptions. Such as the one standing before her. She cast a critical eye over his appearance before commenting, "Well, you look rather... bedraggled." He looked like he was going to start twitching from sleep deprivation or something.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 pm
Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
'Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

first year │ halfblood │ unsorted

DJ was surprised that his mum had actually been the one to take him to King's Cross, but Lea couldn't, since it was, you know, daytime when the train was supposed to leave, and his dad didn't really... know that he was a wizard. Not that DJ was too broken up about not telling him. He didn't think his dad would take it too well. He already thought his son was a bit of a freak. His mum was silent and testy the entire car ride, which was about forty five minutes. DJ just turned up his music and tried to ignore her. Lea had told him none of his electronic stuff- not his phone, his laptop, or any of his video games, of which he had many- would work at Hogwarts, or even on the train, so he was determined to get the most out of them.

He eyed his mother cautiously as they entered the bustling train station, but she simply looked straight ahead, stone-faced, lips pursed. In spite of himself he started to almost jog ahead of her, but she suddenly jerked him to a halt by the arm, and nodded at the metal barrier in front of them. "That's your way in." Edith's tone was flat and disinterested, but DJ thought she looked almost stung by the presence of the barrier, as if it made her think of something she'd rather not. "Just run at it-," she continued brusquely, "Otherwise you'll get too nervous to go through."

"You could come in too," he ventured, then regretted it when she let go of his arm, shaking her head.

"We talked about this. Not my world anymore." The woman snorted bitterly. "But it's all yours." She regarded her son with her usual look of passive annoyance, and he chewed his lower lip, staring back at her a bit petulantly. "Mind your manners there," Edith finally said. "Don't go around ticking people off. They'll do a lot worse than give you a smack. Remember, no letters home, your dad'd have a stroke. I'll... I'll see you at Christmas, a bit. You know."

"Okay," DJ shrugged, trying not to act hurt that she hadn't so much as said 'Have a good year', and tightened his grip on his cart before charging at the barrier, disappearing through. He blinked and swallowed hard once on the other side, staring at the gleaming red train in shock, before starting to make his way through the crowd, looking for anyone he might know... which was basically just the Circus Twins. Luckily, he located them, and some other girl, and approached with a wave. "Hey guys... uh, hi, other person." He shot the girl an awkward thumbs up. "I'm DJ, I'm like... technically their cousin. Sort of." He still wasn't sure if Zach and Desi really liked him all that much, but they at least acted nice.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Quote:
="Cara MiaKitty"

Yukina101

Well, don't you worry baby, don't worry
'Cause I'm right here at home
'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner
I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm
I cannot be happy cause I can't make up my mind;
All the feelings that I wanna feel are takin' up my time.
As I sit and wonder about is this all there is?
There's gotta be some more to life that I don't wanna miss-
Dreamin' helps us find the things that we might not have found...
But we're chasing them while we're still lyin' face down on the ground.

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fourth year │ halfblood

Treva was in a pretty good mood, as she was headed back to school, sans her bitchy older sister, and Mad didn't get all pissy when she told him to go find some friends to ride the train with. She wasn't too sure if he had any, but whatever. She wasn't babysitting him right now. She had spotted a wild Garnet with a shiny new badge... and his ginger friend. Julius's... cousin? Whatever. Rick or d**k or Mick or whatever his name was. "So they decided to grant you some sweet, sweet power. Try not to go all crazy dictator on us mere peasants," she drawled as her opening one-liner as she approached the two older boys, ignoring the fact that in a few minutes her hair was probably going to start to go pink. Whatever, Garnet was clearly still oblivious, so it didn't matter. "Speaking of Jules, where is he? I'm gonna assume getting bitched out by his pink-haired girlfriend." She knew the Gryffindor girl wasn't actually anything close to her friend's girlfriend, but she had to have some fun with their ******** up family dynamics, right? Otherwise it'd get all depressing.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

I cannot remember when I started to avoid,
Everything and everyone just to keep up my poise!
What is this, I can't miss, this isn't mine-
All the things we're doing just to make up for lost time;
All the things we want in life are things we never need;
But we cannot stop these thoughts so we keep tearing at the seams.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady's father had said he was opening late today, a Wednesday, as like a one-time sort of thing, because it was her very first train ride and 'probably supposed to be special' and 'he'd be kind of shitty not to take her himself'. All she cared about was that her siblings didn't get to go, although Riley was already back in the states and Devin and Felix probably didn't really care that much. The point was, it was just her and Da, and that wasn't something that happened too often. They got the usual quota of odd looks, as they looked nothing alike, but Cady was too happy to care, swinging his big hand in hers back and forth wildly until he got annoyed and told her to cool down already.

She wouldn't say that she was 'Daddy's Little Princess'- her dad treated his daughters the same way as he did his sons, and he really didn't favor any of them, although she suspected he probably liked Devin best, since he was the least annoying of them all. But she'd still miss him and everything, and not getting woken up by his yelling would suck. He was a great alarm clock. After the usual hug and 'I love you but if you get in trouble and I have to go bail you out I will beat your arse, not really because I wouldn't do well in prison, but metaphorically speaking- just don't get caught, okay?' talk, she bid her papa a fond adieu by sticking her tongue out at him and wriggling it like a snake, and looked for some fresh meat.

Cady found it inspecting the train like a little private eye. "Hey," she said loudly. "What're ya lookin' fer? It's real, ya know," she added. "Not like, a ride or somethin'. I dunno if yer muggleborn, I'm jus' guessin', so if yer not... my bad." She shrugged.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZach, Elvira, DJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpatient, Angry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIf Desi could've covered her ears and held onto her brother's hand, she would have. But, she only had two hands, and unfortunately had two ears as well, so she was just going to have to stick as close to Zach as possible and bite anyone who tried to step between them. She did hiss a couple of times at people who drew too close, earning odd looks from both. Well, good. She wanted them to think she was weird. Maybe they'd think she was crazy, too, and leave her alone!

spaceShe was glad that Zach spotted Elvira so easily, because between the noise and the crowd, none of her senses seemed to be working properly. She wanted to carry her parasol so that maybe she could see a little better, figuring that between its shade and the sunglasses, she'd be set. But, even her charmed earplugs were not good enough to block out the noise and again, hands, ears. She'd tried to walk with it tucked in the crook of her elbow, but it wouldn't stay up the way it was supposed to and she'd gotten tired of fighting with it pretty quickly. This was already the worst day she'd ever had and she'd only been awake for a couple of hours. And properly awake for maybe thirty minutes. Nose wrinkled, she stepped as close to her brother as possible.
                                                          "Do you think we can get someone to put a muffling charm on the train compartment?" she asked. "Maybe Uncle Sebastian? He's gotta take the train, he's a prefect. Let's make him do it. Or Chance. Can he do that? Uncle Bas is a seventh year, he's gotta know how to do it." Getting up on her tiptoes, the half-vampire strained to try and spot the older boy. It shouldn't be hard, the only people in the world taller than him were Balder and Magni, and Balder only beat him by like, an inch. Desi meanwhile was rather short, and very much resented her mother for it.

spaceShe snorted when DJ joined them, mostly at his greeting.
                                                          "This is Elvira," she told him. "She's kind of our cousin, too." Not the same way DJ was, really, and anyway she'd rather say DJ was her uncle. Lea was their uncle, DJ was his brother, that made him their uncle, too. That's how it worked. But, she'd let him be their cousin instead. "Mum's friends with her Dad. Like she is with everyone else in the world." Desi rolled her eyes, nose wrinkling. It was a good thing she wasn't very interested in dating, because trying to find someone she wasn't related to and it wouldn't be creepy and gross to snog would've been a pain in the arse. Even if technically it was only supposed to be gross when you were blood. She still thought Eve and Melody dating was gross, and they weren't even properly related at all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:36 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira was just contemplating how to get her things on the train (perhaps she shouldn't have shooed her Papa off so quickly) when Zach and Desi came up to her with their uncle.Both looked a little worse for wear but she she couldn't blame them what with their delicate senses. She still founded ridiculous that their parents were making them take the train even though they lived in Hogsmeade; they would have the same chances to socialize with their yearmates regardless of whether or not they took the train. But she didn't get a say in the matter and neither did they so they would all have to suck it up together she supposed. Elvira gave them both welcome grins when they asked if they could sit with her, which she of course agreed to seeing as they could deter potentially annoying people from sitting with (if that made her a snob than so be it) but blinked when a third person came following calling himself a cousin named DJ.
                                        Before she even had the chance, Desi introduced her as their makeshift cousin since their parents knew one another, which made her wonder if this was a cousin from their mother or their father's side. "Nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind getting on the train early. I detest large crowds of children and Desi and Zach are probably at the farthest end from fine." she told him with a slight shrug.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:50 pm
Leah Ruby League
Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah had a very large fear as the school term arrived. What if she went away to school and when she came back her brother wouldn’t be there? What if no one was there? The trip to the train station was moving at a crawl. She was terrified her thoughts would be reality. Sure, she was smart but people disappeared from her life in the past. What made now any different?

Going through the barrier with her brother, Leah was generally worried to board that train. “What’s wrong?” David asked after the brief moment of silence between them. “Nothing.” She replied before looking over Agatha in her cage. “I’ll see you at Christmas.” She added afterwards. “Leah,” David frowned knowing something was bothering her. “What?” She asked with an inquisitive look. “Is it about the sorting?” He asked her. He doubted that was it but he’d been worried about it at his age.

“No, it’s not that.” Leah answered going silent for moment. “I’m just not sure about being away for so long.” She said her gaze falling to the floor. “You’ll be fine. We’ll be fine.” He told her. “You don’t know that.” She replied looking up at her brother with uncertainty. “You’re right I don’t. But, I don’t foresee anything bad happening anytime soon.” David was trying even if he wasn’t being very convincing. “You aren’t psychic…” She told him still skeptical. “No, I’m not.” He said rubbing his forehead before giving some thought to what to say next. If Leo were there she’d know what to say.

“How about you leave the worrying to me. You just stick to having a good time and staying out of trouble.” David told her with a slight sigh before adding. “Try making some friends.” Leah still had that skeptical look as she listened to her brother. “Okay,” She replied. “Just promise you’ll be here to pick me up.” She told him. “I promise I’ll be here. On time.” David told her adding the last part before she could say anything more on the subject.

“I’ll write you in the morning.” Leah told him. “Okay. You going to be alright?” David asked his sister wanting to make her. “Yes, I’ll be alright. Bye David see you at Christmas.” She told him with a smallest of smiles. With a quick hug and a smile goodbye David headed off the platform. He had work to get to after all. Leah dropped her stuff off and then wondered what she was going to do. It wasn’t like she knew anybody really. Though, she supposed she’d run into somebody. Namely Lucien or Cady.

With : My brother No one

Attire : Unsorted Beige & Red Dress

OOC : Open for Interaction...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:24 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili hadn't even gotten mildly uncomfortable when her best friend Drew appeared out of nowhere causing her to give a squeal and of course a large hug because she hadn't seen her in forrreevveerrr! She laughed though when she pulled as her friend talked about her dad and his slight blubbering. "You're pretty much right. It's like I just randomly grew up on him rather than him having nearly a year to accept that I was going to school! I don't remember being this crazy with Dris, but then again I was also sorta jealous he was going away so I might've missed it." Laili admitted with a sheepish grin. "So how was your summer? Anything interesting happen?" she asked bringing her along near her brother.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Tonight,
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi ran through the barrier at her usual breakneck speed with her eyes already roaming around the platform looking for Su-Jin. She'd been waiting for her younger brother to finally come to Hogwarts for what seemed like an eternity but finally she'd be going to school with both her brothers. It was still a rather bittersweet feeling however knowing that during the holidays he'd have to leave again to stay with their father and stepmother but at least he saw him a majority of the year, which was what counted. Especially since neither of her baby sisters would be coming to school for a long while. She realized she was blocking the flow of the barrier and moved off to the side hoping her older brother would be able to see her when he finally came through while still looking for the younger. [color =#88D58C]"T

We are wild
We are like young volcanos
We are (we are)
We are wild

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Other Students
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Waiting to Board
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I already want to go home...

Elisabet looked around, trying to find any sort of friendly face in the growing crowd. There were so many people here! A quiet noise escaped her, so she went back to examining the train, if only to pass the time a bit. Suddenly, someone spoke behind her, saying the train was real. The brunette whirled around to see another girl her age speaking. A small chuckle came from Elisabet's throat as the other girl said it wasn't a ride or something like that, then questioned if she was muggleborn. Hastily, she made sure her sleeve still covered her left arm completely, then grinned nervously. "No, I am muggleborn... and I know it's a real train. I was just... trying to see the magic around it, you know? Since we're in a magical platform and all."

She was trying to get across the point that since the train had to leave the building somehow, there clearly had to be magic about it, else the non-magics would see the train coming from seemingly nowhere. That wouldn't be good, for sure! But the school had been around for ages, so clearly they had something that worked, and Elisabet reasoned, logically, it had to be magic. She blinked a few times, deciding she needed to introduce herself, if only to have someone she kind of vaguely knew. New places were terrifying enough, so she had to be brave, at least for now. "My name's Elisabet. Elisabet Amsel, that is. Are you a first year too?" Maybe this other girl was just as new to this whole ordeal as she was?

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ℓσσк αи∂ ѕтαяє ѕσ ∂єєρ ιи уσυя єуєѕ, ι тσυ¢н σи уσυ мσяє αи∂ мσяє єνєяу тιмєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи уσυ ℓєανє ι'м вєggιиg уσυ иσт тσ gσ, ¢αℓℓ уσυя иαмє тωσ σя тняєє тιмєѕ ιи α яσωxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕυ¢н α fυииу тнιиg fσя мє тσ тяу тσ єχρℓαιи, нσω ι'м fєєℓιиg αи∂ му ρяι∂є ιѕ тнє σиє тσ вℓαмєxxxxxx
                                                          '¢υz ι киσω ι ∂σи'т υи∂єяѕтαи∂, נυѕт нσω уσυя ℓσνє ¢αи ∂σ ωнαт иσ σиє єℓѕє ¢αиxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIf not for the prefect's car, Kiki probably would've just apparated to Hogsmeade that night. Her da had already headed up to the school and she would've appreciated the time to herself, alone in their flat. Especially since she obviously would've been super mean to Rory and made him take the train without her. It was fairly easy to love her cousin in theory when he wasn't around her being a bloody jerk all the time. Loving him in practice when he was living in her house and giving her constant headaches was much more difficult. Still, considering what he'd gone through at the hands of his father and their aunt, she was cutting him as much slack as she possibly could.

spaceOf course, she was being extra generous with him, considering he'd stumbled upon her little secret about two weeks after she'd acquired it. Okay, maybe 'little' wasn't the right word. It was a pretty huge secret. And he'd known it was, and was more than happy to hold it over her head night and day. She was pretty sure that the only reason she hadn't been ratted out to her father yet was because he was saving it for a moment where it'd get him out of really big trouble. Considering Cal was now his legal guardian, it helped to have that sort of security. Kiki didn't really care, as long as he kept his mouth shut. Unfortunately, she now had an obligation to keep him out of trouble, to keep herself out of trouble. Ugh.

spaceSurprisingly, the fifth year stuck close to her once they were through the platform, though she could see him scanning the crowd, probably for Kimi. Kiki fiddled with her engagement ring nervously. Part of her wondered if she even should've put it on. The rumor mill would have a field day, and her dad would kill her and Balder in their sleep. And not even have the decency to bury them together in the same shallow grave, probably. Honestly, her practical side wasn't sure why she'd said yes in the first place. But, her romantic side was still drunk on being proposed to, and it was doing a nice job of drowning out the divorce statistics. So far.

spaceShe had to wear the ring; she didn't want Balder to get upset because she wasn't. It wasn't really her style, a bit old-fashioned, but coming from him that made sense. And she did love it, she just wouldn't have picked it out for herself. It looked like an antique, for one, and for two, she didn't even want to think about how much the damn thing probably cost. Assuming he'd bought it, and it wasn't some family heirloom. Which it might very well be. Did that make it better, or worse? She kept going back and forth. Point being, he'd proposed, she'd said yes, he probably expected her to actually wear the ring. And she did want to wear it, because she did want to be engaged to him, even if her paranoia was driving her mental. She just... didn't want to die before she made it to the alter. But, her da wasn't here to see her, anyway. She'd just... keep her hand in her pocket a lot. Yeah. Brilliant plan. Sighing, she started to look for her boy- no, her fiance. Fiance. Dammit- and their friends. So far, no sign of any of them. At least Balder and Sebastian were easy to spot, she doubted she'd miss them once they appeared.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxgσт мє ℓσσкιиg, ѕσ ¢яαzу, му вαву - ι'м иσт муѕєℓf ℓαтєℓу
                                                          xxxxxxι'м fσσℓιѕн, ι ∂σи'т ∂σ тнιѕ, ι'νє вєєи ρℓαуιиg муѕєℓf
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвαву ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє '¢υz уσυя ℓσνє'ѕ gσт тнє вєѕт σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ вαву уσυ'яє мαкιиg α fσσℓ σf мє, уσυ gσт мє ѕρяυиg αи∂ ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ωнσ ѕєєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'¢υz вαву уσυ gσт мє, уσυ gσт мє, ѕσ ¢яαzу вαву, gσт мє ℓσσкιиg ѕσ ¢яαzу ιи ℓσνє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady looked down at the brunette girl's arm, since she was fixing her sleeve sort of nervously, and then back up at her equally nervous expression. She settled on a friendly grin, since the other girl did seem pretty weirded out about the whole thing. "I mean, I'm no' really sure if ya can see it? I know I can see some magic, but no' all," she shrugged. "Like, my da's a wizard and all, an' when he does a spell, sometimes there's ligh' or noise, but I never 'eard about any magic ya could see aroun' the Hogwarts Express." Then again, she could only go off her da and uncle for it, since she was the first of her siblings to attend Hogwarts. Riley said they just used portkeys to get to her school in America, poor things. Trains were way more fun.

"Yeah," she nodded energetically in response to the question. "My da just lef' me an' all to ge' on the train. Cady Gregory- it's short for Cadence. Bu' my da's a Deering- Hal Deering, he runs The Leaky Cauldron in Diagon, if ya know it. It's the pub tha' connects to the muggle world." Cady bit her lip in consternation."Well, my mum was a muggle, bu' I never really knew 'er, so I grew up with magic 'cause I live with my da. I dunno 'ow any of it works, though. Well, only a lil. I think the train is maybe charmed so muggles can't see it an' follow it?" She felt kind of bad about not being able to explain it better, but not really. That was what the professors at school were for, right? She wasn't Magical Spokesperson just because she'd grown up in Diagon Alley.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each other...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With fifth year and OWLs rolling around Alana didn’t think things would change that much. She never knew how wrong she was. Since the start of the summer Minako had been spending most of her time looking over materials. If she wasn’t doing that she was working on random projects that didn’t involve anyone else. Every time she turned around Candace and Kimberly were arguing with each other which left her in the middle. Now at the platform things hadn’t changed much.

Minako had her outfit on and her prefect badge out there for the world to see. She was delighted to get the honor. Kimberly wasn’t too happy about it. “If you don’t mind I’ve got prefect stuff to do so you guys are on your own.” Minako told them. Kimberly rolled her eyes. “I don’t mind. So long as you don’t let your prefect powers go to your head.” She told her. “I don’t plan on it Kim.” She told her slightly annoyed. “I think it’s nice that one of us got it.” Alana commented trying to keep the peace.

“I didn’t want it so I don’t care.” Kimberly replied to her Hispanic friend. “Mochiron, anata wa shimasen. Naze watashi wa odoroite inai nodesu ka?” (Of course, you don’t. Why am I not surprised?) Minako commented adjusting her new glasses she was sporting. The bloody things were hardly what she would call fashionable but she had no choice. However, the blue streaks in her hair more then made up for it. Lucy was right they did suit her. “Anyways I’m going to go I’ll see you guys later.” Minako said heading off to get away from what ever fight would have ensued.

Candace looked between Kimberly and Minako wondering what Minako had even said. They knew it was Japanese but as for what it meant only Minako knew that. “Did she just…?” Kimberly muttered slightly annoyed. “Yes,” Candace replied. “I hate when she does that. She knows she’s the only one who can speak Japanese.” The Slytherin complained. “I wouldn’t let it get to you.” Alana spoke up. Yeah, like Kimberly was any good at not getting annoyed over things.

Alana ~ Status : Bothered... Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Irritated... Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Irritated... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Has no idea... Theme ~ Attire

OOC: Any and/or all girls open for interaction...
tab Note: Minako is now on her own from the others.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games