Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Outside the shop there didn't seem to be as many people, which suited Samuel just fine. He didn't if they walked or stuck around, either way it wasn't like his ice cream was going to last very long. He nodded as the male suggested sticking around to eat, following him to the nearest table. Sitting across from the male, leaning back from his seat he quietly ate his ice cream. Sitting there, the night air felt nice. There wasn't much wind, but it wasn't too hot or too cold either. "Hey.....are we okay? I mean like after we get back to your place you're not gonna just like go off the grid or something?" he asked quietly. Even though he took Micha's letting him touch him as a good sign, he still had no idea what the male was thinking. He didn't know if he wanted to call it quits, if he would stop coming to his club, he didn't know anything. Micha wasn't giving him the peace of mind knowing what was up either. Now that he seemed to be calming down though, he wanted to make sure they were still okay or at least getting back to being okay.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha slowly ate his ice cream not wanting to get brain freeze. He watched as Samuel moved to sit across from him. Micha relaxed as he leaned back in his seat. He munched on the waffle cones as he licked the ice cream. Micha enjoyed the slight breeze that blew by. He heard Samuel speak moving his attention away from his ice cream. Micha looked toward Samuel finding it amusing Samuel thought he was simply just going to disappear. He nodded simply, ”Yes, we’re okay. I’m not going to disappear on you.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel as he continued to eat his ice cream. He wasn’t bothered by the question after all it posed a good question though Samuel had nothing to worry about. Micha wasn’t mad at Samuel enough to disappear on him. He was surprised by everything he learned but not enough to end everything and never speak to Samuel again."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Honestly Samuel didn't know what sort of answer he was expecting from the male. He knew he was mad and that he was upset, but enough to call things quits and leave? Who knew. Micha had told him himself that if he wanted he could easily disappear without a trace. He had also told him that even with his connections it would be useless to try and find him seeing as he knew so little. Though in the last few days he'd learned a couple of things from the male, there were still other things that he didn't know and would make finding him even harder. He watched the male enjoy his ice cream as he waited for an answer, smiling a bit as he spoke, nodding in response. Samuel soon went back to his ice cream, eating away some of the cone. "So what happens when we get back your place?" he asked some minutes later. Amazing how a simple walk could change their moods so easily. Before their walk they were all over one another, now it seemed like Samuel was struggling to keep the silence at bay and get the male in a better mood. He didn't know why, but he did not want Micha to hate him.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
                                                          "It was true that there wasn’t a lot about Micha that Samuel knew still. He was still keeping a lot of himself private. Micha barely was letting Samuel know where he lived and Samuel was lucky enough just to know where his studio was. He could disappear if he wanted to from Samuel’s eyes. Micha had the money to disappear. He made good money from his photography job. Micha spent little as it was on things. He knew it didn’t seem like he was well off but he was. Micha continued to eat his ice cream as he glanced around. He heard Samuel speak and shrugged lightly. Micha didn’t know what to do once they go back to the studio. He didn’t know if Samuel wanted to leave or stay. ”I don’t know…Did you have plans to be somewhere?” Micha asked wondering if Samuel needed to work tonight. He wasn’t sure what Samuel’s plans were after all it wasn’t like Samuel planned on coming to his studio. Since it was getting late, Micha was probably just going to stay at his studio for the night. He didn’t feel like rushing to get to the subway. Micha had a change of clothes he could change into and with a shower already there, he could just take a shower there too in the morning."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't know what he wanted to do when they got back to Micha's place. If the male wanted him to leave, he would. If he asked him to stay, well he guessed he could stay and crash on his couch or something. Maybe they could talk some more before they went to bed tonight. Or maybe it would be better they both just go their separate ways tonight and sleep on what happened tonight. He couldn't risk another argument, it was giving him a headache as it already was. Samuel took another bite of his waffle cone as Micha seemed at a bit of lose as well when he asked. In response to his neck question, he simply shook his head. "I took the week off remember." he replied, surprised the male had already forgotten. It hadn't been that long since he had told about his plans for this week. "Did you want me to stay over?"

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:55 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t want Samuel to leave. They had already gotten back on a level where they weren’t arguing anymore. He didn’t want there to be tension between them anymore. Micha just wanted things to go back to normal. He was over knowing that Samuel was engaged because he knew it wasn’t going to change. Micha wasn’t going to leave Samuel just because he was engaged. He was willing to keep their relationship as it was for now. Micha had forgotten Samuel took the week off but things could change without him being told. He nodded simply as he ate almost finished as he licked the cone. Micha didn’t mind if Samuel wanted to stay over after all it wouldn’t be fair to send him away. He didn’t want to see Samuel go yet. ”Sure if you want.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel a little. He finished with his ice cream as he shifted in his seat. Micha leaned against the table as he crossed his arms."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Even if he had been mad at the male, that didn't mean he was just going to up and change his plans about taking the week off. It was already written down in the books and he was getting paid for his time off. Suddenly deciding to go back would only make things difficult despite him going up there to collect files to work from home. In all honesty, Samuel never really stopped working. He was checking stocks, keeping up with bills, reading emails from clients, and more. There was always work even when he wasn't working. Samuel watched the male across the table, a bit amuse how quickly he devoured his ice cream. And here he'd been thinking about stealing a lick of the males' ice cream. Oh well. He sat back, nearly halfway done with his own, smiling back at the male and nodding in response. He continued eating until he was done some minutes later, using a napkin to wipe his mouth and getting up to toss his trash away. "So back to your place?" he asked when he came back to the male.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha couldn’t help that he was hungry. He hadn’t eaten much beside the meatball sub earlier along with the ice cream just now. Micha was full and content now though. He sat back waiting for Samuel to finish his ice cream. Micha glanced around noticing that most of the shops were closing as it was getting late. He figured all that was probably open now was bars and clubs. Micha waited patiently for Samuel to finish his ice cream. When he did, Micha shifted in his seat as he leaned back watching as Samuel went to throw his trash away. He looked up at Samuel when he came back to the table. Micha nodded as he stood up. ”Yeah.” He spoke as moved to take Samuel’s hand again. Micha held onto it as he started to walk back toward his studio building. It was still early and he was far from being tired. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Smiling as the male took his had again, he followed him away from the table and towards the direction of Micha's studio. Looking around, he saw a few shops were still opened, but for the majority they were either cleaning up or already closed. It seemed the entire time they'd spent eating, people had slowly been disappearing from the streets. The only big crowds were probably headed to the local bars and clubs. It wasn't too surprising. After all it seemed everyday after sunset the Hamptons was nothing more than one giant party. If you weren't at some club or bar, you were at somebody's glamour house near the beach or with the Olympic sized pool. Samuel had long gotten tired of that scene. He wasn't one to get out much anymore, he was 25 going on 50. Walking down the street hand-in-hand, he sighed contently, glad that they were getting back normal.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha held onto Samuel’s hand as he walked beside him. He didn’t know what they were going to do once they got back to his studio but he figured they could talk or do something else. Micha looked around as the shops were starting to close. He sighed a little as quiet settled between them again. Micha glanced up at the sky as he walked with Samuel. He looked toward him not sure what to really talk about. Since hearing Samuel’s big confession silence had seemed to settle between them. He was used to it but he really didn’t like it. ”So tell me if you could go anywhere right now where would you go?” Micha asked curiously trying to make conversation between them. He didn’t want to dwindle in silence the entire night. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't really care what they did once they reached Micha's studio. He didn't really feeling like picking up what they were doing earlier, but he was also stumped for conversation and too awake to sleep. He glanced towards the male as he spoke, taking a few minutes to think about his question. "Are we talking real places or fantasy?" he replied smiling a bit. Samuel didn't really mind if it was one or the other. He had quite the long list for both. "If we're talking real life I wanna check out somewhere like Fiji or Bangkok. But if we're talking fantasy, then I wanna go to Middle Earth, Winterfell, Midgar, Cocoon, and Soul Society." Samuel was a bit of a nerd. He couldn't help it, he got bored easily so things like books, video games, and manga helped past the time when he wasn't working. "What about you? Where would you go?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t feel like continue what they were doing either. He wasn’t in the mood at the moment. Micha was content with holding Samuel’s hands but probably nothing more beyond kissing for the night. He waited to see if Samuel would answer his question. After all he sort of just sprung it on him to squash the silence. Micha shrugged lightly, ”Either, it doesn’t matter.” He spoke not minding what Samuel thought of the question. Micha continued to listen as Samuel explained where he would like to go in the real world and the fantasy world. He didn’t mind that Samuel was a nerd. Micha already knew that when he walked into Samuel’s basement and saw his games. He found it amusing to think of Samuel as a big kid in a way. Micha smiled at Samuel as he questioned him, ”Well definitely not back home but probably back to France if I ever do plan on leaving New York.” He spoke not having a second thought about it. There wasn’t a lot of places Micha wanted to go."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel should have known that the male would want to go back to France. It seemed like it was his favorite place on Earth. Though why he couldn't really understand. Samuel also should have known that the male wouldn't name any fantasy places either since he'd already told him that he had no interest in things like books, television, and movies. Sad really in his view. Imagination was the only weapon against reality. Books could take people to a million and one locations in a single lifetime without even leaving your home. Though Samuel was content with his life, he wouldn't mind visiting these other worlds, to just be able to see them once. He smiled a bit at the males' response, "No offense, but what is it with you and France?" he asked curiously. "I get that you like France, but what happens when you get bored? Where will you go then?" Samuel meant no offense when he spoke. He was merely curious. It was like him and New York. Sure he loved it for now, but eventually he was getting out of here. He couldn't stay in New York forever.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha couldn’t help that he liked France. It was like a second home to him when he was a child. He knew Samuel probably didn’t understand which was fine. Micha didn’t care if Samuel understood or not. He knew it seemed rather boring to not want to explore other places but he just couldn’t help it. Micha had no real want to go explore the rest of the world. He laughed softly as Samuel started off with No offense. There was no offense really to be taken with his words since he knew Samuel didn’t understand. Micha smiled as Samuel continued speak, ”I never got bored when I was in France Samuel…It was the place I ran to when I left Germany…I would have stayed if it not for wanting to make something of myself…I was a child when I was in France and I would probably still be there too but the way I was living wasn’t the way I am living now…I lived on the streets in France…I explored night and day…Sure I could get bored but there’s no place I really want to go to…” He spoke grinning as he thought about it. Micha knew it seemed silly but he didn’t care. He was still young with a whole life ahead of him still. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:57 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Walking along, they soon reached the end of the street and were turning the corner to turn on to Micha's street. Up ahead he saw his car was still there and the area was no pretty much deserted. Samuel listened as Micha went on about his life in France. It sounded hard to him. But then again he had absolutely no experience knowing what it was like to be poor. Even spending so much time with his grandparents in what could be considered a lower middle class area, they were by no means poor. He couldn't imagine what it was like living on the streets fending for himself, and he didn't ask for details either. He didn't want to know, it was one of those things he knew could possibly happen if he wasn't careful and kept at the back of his mind as a reminder. Just because he had it good today didn't mean he would tomorrow. "I think I'd die if I had to live on the streets. Either that or you get to give me a crash course on survival 101, cause I don't know s**t about being homeless." he replied, laughing a bit just how painfully pathetic that sounded. Poor Samuel he was not made for the outside. He knew nothing about the outside and would likely die outside without a trusty tour guide into bumhood.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games