Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:27 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

"Some things can only be shared by fighting ..

Battler ◥ 10 years old x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silica followed close behind Sub toward the direction of said battlefield, noticing the words that seemed to light up. It was beautiful, she literally just gasped of excitement, but it was nothing compared to the inside. It was even bigger that she had expected. Everything was simply gorgeous, the size was enormous and there were pretty gem stones on each side. She couldnt help but giggle with excitement, her eyes sparkling with love. The stones were so sparkly and pretty!
"Oh my gawd, its beautiful!! Dayumm, this room has to be the best! The stones are gorgeous!"
She replied with such excitement in the tone of her voice.

じ☆

for instance, how serious you are. "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:10 pm
S i l i c a a

"Thank you, I sto-er...spent a lot on this. It's my pride and joy." Sub said with a smile and then motioned for the girl to follow him as he exited the room and entered the room across the hallway. They would now find themselves in the swimming pool room.

As promised the pool was massive, olympic size. There wasn't much else to say about it, it was a pool. Sub also told her how you can raise platforms to the surface to make for a Pokemon battlefield. He didn't hang here long as he exited again and went down the hallway to the other side, entering through another door.

"This is the Super Training Room. Doesn't look like much but..." Sub said with a smile as they entered a large room with the walls, floor, and ceiling made up of some type of screens that seemed to be made of glass. "See that console in the middle of the room? Go put your hand on the touchscreen and request an environment." Sub said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:27 pm
Clara would still be sour about the day she spent just wiping her tears. It wasn't fair how Dante just left like that. Not to mention she can't recognize anyone by the picture of Kain she has. In the picture, a young boy in his mid teens smiles while in a small market full of people and their Pokemon. He looks well rested, even though his grin was large enough to shut his eyes. A Spinirak stands on his shoulder playing with his hair. Oh she almost misses it every time, the small blue Totodile in the bottom corner trying to tug on his weird brown tattered jacket.

she put the old picture next to her on the table, under the glow of odd colored beakers. Her taste for medicine and chemistry always took her here when she was sad. The med lab was cold and a shimmery white, but to Clara it was a place of comfort. Playing with the beaker filled half way with a purple liquid, she tested the consistency.

"Okay if it reacts with hydroxide and turns blue, than this is the cure for Tochic poks. Wish me luck Nallah" the silver hair'd girl mustered a smile for her Nincada.

With one drop the concoction threw her back off the stool, and smack right into the wall behind her. Without a wince, she pulled out her pink and blue patterned note book, as spoke as she wrote "Malcidraxouse mixture, is highly explosive. blasting power... about seven give or take. Solution to disease, nope. Leathality, definitely" She gave a smirk writing down that last note, "this ones a keeper."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 pm
"Can I please ask why you're turning this place into a war-zone?" Doc came out from the back, cleaning his glasses on his shirt tail. "Its bad enough that nearly every other part of this place is already just that. There should at least be one place sacred."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:55 pm
Clara looked up to the feathered doctor. "I've been working on this cure for weeks, apparently its really bad down in Sinnoh and I just want to help. It's weird staying in this base all day, so I'm trying so hard to stay preoccupied, or at least sane." She gave a chuckle grabbing a rag for the blue soot around the desk. "I never thought being a medical chemist would give me so much greif, but all this stuff is so detailed. I've read every manual we have but I haven't mastered the practice, or memorized the do and don'ts." Clara wiped up the last bit of soot behind her chemistry lab. With a little slap on the side, the rag proofed left over dust, and clara turned back towards doc. "Hey I was looking over the medical records. How is it Kain has never been treated but he's down for taking a bullet to the shoulder? Actually why are a lot of sngems in here not shown to be treated for their injuries?" she said raising her stool up and plopping her large butt in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:07 pm
Extremelictor
Clara looked up to the feathered doctor. "I've been working on this cure for weeks, apparently its really bad down in Sinnoh and I just want to help. It's weird staying in this base all day, so I'm trying so hard to stay preoccupied, or at least sane." She gave a chuckle grabbing a rag for the blue soot around the desk. "I never thought being a medical chemist would give me so much greif, but all this stuff is so detailed. I've read every manual we have but I haven't mastered the practice, or memorized the do and don'ts." Clara wiped up the last bit of soot behind her chemistry lab. With a little slap on the side, the rag proofed left over dust, and clara turned back towards doc. "Hey I was looking over the medical records. How is it Kain has never been treated but he's down for taking a bullet to the shoulder? Actually why are a lot of sngems in here not shown to be treated for their injuries?" she said raising her stool up and plopping her large butt in it.

"Because for a lot of the things that I see, for one, most doctors would sooner press charges here than actually help." It was probably hard to say if he was joking or serious on that one. "Secondly, in case that someone decides to rampage amongst them here, which that is a possibility should someone dare trek the outdoors around us, facing the various elements and very savage wildlife, would you want some wrong-doer raid in here and find out every last thing about you? Every. Last. Thing. There is a reason why this operation is called covert." He explained. "Never the less, I do have my methods in keeping up with who gets what treatments."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:16 pm
Blizzard120

"Because for a lot of the things that I see, for one, most doctors would sooner press charges here than actually help." It was probably hard to say if he was joking or serious on that one. "Secondly, in case that someone decides to rampage amongst them here, which that is a possibility should someone dare trek the outdoors around us, facing the various elements and very savage wildlife, would you want some wrong-doer raid in here and find out every last thing about you? Every. Last. Thing. There is a reason why this operation is called covert." He explained. "Never the less, I do have my methods in keeping up with who gets what treatments."

Clara gave a hardy smile at the idea, she still hasn't seemed to grasp the people she works for are a team like rocket or flare. Their ways of handling things is just so different, she could never call them evil, like those guilds built on greed and gold. Clara looked down at the open book at the written form that Kain had taken a bullet during something called a Griceous Attack. The idea of that possibly just being a joke, made her grin. Wait, Griceous like in Giritina. Hmm hopefully just a sort of slang. She quickly looked over for kain's picture, which wasn't where it was before. The blast must of thrown it. "Umm... Doc did you see the picture I had on my desk? I can't find it"She asked while leaning under the desk. From her angle she couldn't see the picture just next to doc, wedged under the open door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm
Extremelictor
Blizzard120

Clara gave a hardy smile at the idea, she still hasn't seemed to grasp the people she works for are a team like rocket or flare. Their ways of handling things is just so different, she could never call them evil, like those guilds built on greed and gold. Clara looked down at the open book at the written form that Kain had taken a bullet during something called a Griceous Attack. The idea of that possibly just being a joke, made her grin. Wait, Griceous like in Giritina. Hmm hopefully just a sort of slang. She quickly looked over for kain's picture, which wasn't where it was before. The blast must of thrown it. "Umm... Doc did you see the picture I had on my desk? I can't find it"She asked while leaning under the desk. From her angle she couldn't see the picture just next to doc, wedged under the open door.

"Picture?" Doc asked, looking about. "I don't know what you're talking about. I would imagine-" Doc started look in closer detail staring in confusion. "Is this it?" He then asked reaching over and picking up a picture that was stuck under the door.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:48 pm
Blizzard120

"Picture?" Doc asked, looking about. "I don't know what you're talking about. I would imagine-" Doc started look in closer detail staring in confusion. "Is this it?" He then asked reaching over and picking up a picture that was stuck under the door.

"Oh! yeah thats my only picture of Kain I have. I don't actually know him and since he's back I want to memorize his face so if i see him, I won't miss my chance." She said bouncing in her chain, nearly throwing her large round glasses off her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 am
User Image

╭♥ S i l i c a

"Some things can only be shared by fighting ..

Battler ◥ 10 years old x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄

Silica giggled when it almost sounded like he was gonna say he stole the room, honestly, she could believe that. It was incredibly enormous after all. She followed him to the pool, her eyes once again sparkling with excitement. She loved to swim, and pools were the most fun she ever had. Plus a pool in this place was a huge bonus to her liking. Her eyes glanced all over before heading out to another area. This next area was just as large as everything else, and literally she just wanted to touch everything in sight. But when he had asked her to touch something, that literally made her spring with joy, running over to the machine he pointed to, placing her hand against it. It had a warm feel to it, it was nice. She followed through the next request, saying an environment.
"Umm, a beach? Will that work?"
She wasn't really sure what kind to say, but she did love beaches.

じ☆

for instance, how serious you are. "

SubonicXP

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 am
S i l i c a a

"A beach? How about Route 19." A voice echoed through the room, the same voice that spoke to Sub in the elevator. After it had spoken the walls, floor, and ceiling all began to distort, it was as if the room was turning to water. The rippling blue floor beneath the girl was soon replaced by warm sand, a small wave brushing up on Silica's feet from behind. A new horizon was presented to the girl as the wall in front of her was now a beautiful vista, the ocean now laid out before her. The walls on either side of her were now towering cliffs of rock, their lowest parts damp from the ocean's waves. And behind her stood Sub, a far off view of Fuchsia City serving as his background.

Despite all the changes the control panel that was in front of Silica was still there, an eyesore in such a scenic environment. "Pretty neat huh? It uses state of the art holographic and climate altering technology which can simulate almost any type of environment. But make no mistake though, this is all a trick. The city you see behind me can't be reached, you'll just hit an invisible wall, the real wall of this room. The ocean you can't drown in, nor can you dig very deep below the sand. We use this room for training purposes as you can guess, it helps to simulate environments and threats during Pokemon training. Helps Pokemon prefer for the unknown."

"You can even have an enemy conjured up which can inflict damage on you or your Pokemon, so be careful. That said they can't pass on status effects. So say if you were to conjure an Arbok, while it could bite and harm your Pokemon it can't poison it. Make sense?" Sub asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm
Elsewhere in the HQ, those that had gone off to Slateport City had seemingly returned safely. Things had been a bust for the second time in a row, and with everything that had gone on, it was a safe assumption that morale had taken a harsh blow. Unfortunately, low morale and two failed tasks in a row might be the least of anyone's worries as the HQ seemed to shake from a sudden, intense amount of force coming out all at once.

Apart from the mild shaking, everything appeared to remain intact, but one of the halls was left really feeling it, combined with a chilling scream as what can only be described as a blur decided to make a mess of everything in its wake, heading for the kitchen for reasons unknown.

Hearing the scream and noticing a whole lot of chi pouring out all at once, Sol had taken off. He had hoped he wouldn't need what he was rushing off for, but something told him that there wasn't much hope in that for now and that the damage wouldn't be too bad by the time anything could be done about it.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:27 pm
Darts tugs himself to his feet gingerly, sitting on the edge of the bed in the medlab where Doc Owl had refused to let him leave, going on about 'healing properly' since they had gotten back from the last adventure. Ribs don't take too well to being punched through a ship, apparently, and the gambler had a white wrap of bandages around his midsection under his coat to prove it. He puts a gold hand to his temple, groggily standing up with a groan. There was some kind of weird energy, and even though the Distortion World was whispering sweet nothings into his brain like usual, he didn't think it was related for once. He drags himself off the bed and downstairs, opening the door to the kitchen cautiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:40 pm
Aile would be walking out of her room, groggy as all heck. "Ugh..." She'd hear the shriek and groan. "Oh please, not there...." The woman would follow the sound to the kitchen, where she encountered Darts. "Well, you're still alive.... Please tell me this place isn't wrecked now."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 pm
Unfortunately for Aile, the kitchen would be a mess of pots and pans, food strewn around wherever there wasn't some sort of utensil or anything else. Dishes and silverware floated around in circles as if the kitchen became the new stage for a horror movie, with Cera at the center of it all.

Seeing Darts and Aile come in, she only had one thing to say to them. "Which of you wants to die first?" She said, her tone chilling to the bone.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games