Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Beach l ωith Allix l мood Contemplative, Weary, Excited l Outfit Scuba Duba Do!

OoC:
Cho-Cho Twain
Galaxious Yums

Without a word, he wayched her remove the scarf and looked at what lay beneath. A rather gruesome scar, but it was something he was accustomed to seeing. Everyday he looked in the mirror he had his own. His gaze didn't linger long and he didn't even bring it up. The look she had given before taking it off, the apprehension, it was a clear sigh of discomfort for her. Letting people see something like that raised questions, he knew that. It made sense that she would try to hide, but he also believed that embracing them made the memories bearable. Of course, he had no idea the story behind the tissue and couldn't speak for her thoughts on such a thing. In almost an insyant she seemed to be back to normal. Her personality reminded him so much of Bree. Maybe that was why he seemed to much more comfortable around her. He came out of his self-hatimg bubble around her.

He missed her.

A deep look came across his features as he tried to reach for his phone. It was away in his rented locker. Every part of him wanted to be home. Not where he currently lived, that wasn't home. Pasadena. Where that petite brunette was. That was home! Finn wanted to run home, hoping she was there, embrace her and never let go. When he had gone home the night before, it took every ounce of will power not to call her and talk about his day. Not to fess up to a meaningless kiss that had happened on a whim. Guilt. No matter where he looked he was full of it. He didn't want to be but he was. Self hatred. No matter what he tried, how hard he tried, each time he tried to make up his mistakes to her he always failed! Always! Was giving her spce really a good idea right now? He thought that she wouldn't want to be anywhere near him right now and that was the only thought pushing the idea of giving her space. Reel from his return, with all his memories once again intact. The more he thought about it though, the more he felt this decision was a bad one. Again!

He knew things would never be the same again, but they could rebuild. She was so much wiser than him, and he was just still a kid. No, more at heart than in general. He knew things were bad. He wanted to fix them, but he was trying to figure it out. Repairing a marriage was harder than simply repairing a person. He had helped plenty of people overcome personal burdens, heartache. When it came to his home? Nothing had ever told Finn that things would end up so badly. He thought they were stable. They had a solid foundation of life. Everything changed for him when she told him they would be parents. It seemed to stir some latent fears he didn't even realize he had. He was terrified that he would fail in some way, despite her reassurance. Instead he was failing her. Before their child was even born he was creating everything that he thought could go wrong. How was he supposed to fix it now? If someone could just give him an idea!

"Y-yeah," he stammered, coming back to reality. Letting his smile return to his face, he hoped that his momentary check out had gone unnoticed. "Uhm...-" he held a finger up. "Just give me a moment." With gear in hand, he walked back to his rented locker and dropped the stuff to his feet as he unlocked the padlock. Snatching the phone inside, he unlocked it and scrolled to the number one contact in his phone. He had added it the moment his memories returned. With a heavy sigh, he fell against the lockers, using them to hold his body up as he started a new text.

To: Bree
                                        Subject: I don't wanna be apart from you any longer. If you need to deal, do it with me there. Don't do it alone. I'm going diving for a bit to clear my own head, but if you want me there...Tell me. I will come the moment I surface. Or now if you want.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko blinked for a moment before a soft laugh escaped her lips. She hadn't expected to such a flattering fox today, not that she minded that much. It used to be she couldn't take a compliment, but age and maturity brought with it a sense of chill for her. She was surprised but happy to hear that her newfound companion danced as well. Clasping her hands together her eyes lit up, "Oh no you're not bothering me at all, I'd be happy to tell you!" She chirped, eager to talk about one of her favorite things. Her earlier reservedness had appeared to melt away. "I do ballet, I've learned how to waltz and tango, done some dabbling in swing dancing and recently I've been getting really into belly dancing after I saw this wonderful performance. Let me tell you it can be a real work out but I've found it to be very fun! It's also afforded me the chance to research and make my own costume to practice in." Now that they were talking about it, she was curious. "So what type of dances do you know?"

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Beach【Accompanying:】??【Outfit:】Bikini, Hoodie【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】Beach Umbrella, Tote Bag, Ukulele 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Profile:】Here

whiters4

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
Swimsuit!

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Prepared to get their scuba diving on, Allix continued to walk with Finn until she noticed how his pace slowed until he made a complete stop. With a raised brow, she turned her head slightly to see a rather somber and yearning look on his face. The brunette was practically hypnotized by whatever thoughts ran through his head. Right now, the dark-haired female had wondered what was going on. He went from his usual cheerful self, carrying a bright boyish smile to...honestly looking like a sad pup. Something definitely was up. Allix had noticed that he seemed to be somewhat preoccupied with his thoughts at the amusement park yesterday, but he wasn't nearly as distracted like right now. She opened her mouth, prepared to asked him what was wrong until he held up a finger and excused himself. " Something's not right... " Would he be comfortable enough around her to talk about his problems? Now, she was no therapist, but she had been to plenty of session before that she would at least know how to try to wrap her head around whatever problems he might've had

It was worth a shot.

Just for his own sake, Allix allowed him to have a few minutes to himself -- some space to get his thoughts in order. After a few short moments, a small sigh came forth as she followed his trail back to the lockers. The jaguar-woman was always a rather straightforward person, but she still held some empathy and respect for other's emotions. She wouldn't force him to spill the beans and expose his who life story to her, but she still wanted him to at least talk. Bottling things up, hiding things from the world wasn't good. It just kept the pressure, allowing it to build up and fester until one day... POP.

With her head poking out from around the corner of the lockers, she watched as Finn leaned against the lockers and tapped his thumbs against the lit screen of his phone. She couldn't see the message he wrote, or who he had texted, but all she cared about was at least attempted to get him out of his depressive funk. Gently, she placed her stuff on the ground before she slowly walked over, making sure to not spook him. " Hey, Finn... " Allix paused for a moment, trying to pick her next words a little carefully. She could be a rather blunt person, especially to her brother, and she honestly didn't want that to offend the male before her. However, she wasn't going to sugar-coat things. That wasn't her style. " I know something's bothering you, okay? I'm not going to pretend like I know what's going on in your life, because I simply don't. BUT! I will offer an open mind and open ears. I'm here to talk -- if you're comfortable with it! "

Allix didn't know for sure if he'd be okay with telling her his personal business, so she decided to maybe try and even out the playing field. " We can trade blows. You can ask me something personal and vice versa. Ya know... Just so you don't feel like you're emotionally vulnerable. I'll keep this a secret, too! Er...not that I know anyone...but you're secrets are safe with me! " If there was one thing that people could count on Allix for, it was loyalty. She knew, front hand, of how betrayal worked -- and how it hurt... That sort of pain wasn't something she would even give to her worst enemies! Perhaps you could call that being too nice, but she didn't care. Any shared secret with her was like throwing something precious in an indestructible vault.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Concernedxxx» COMPANY: Finn! xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: xxx

[quote="AnnoyedPanda]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Beach l ωith Allix l мood Thoughtful; Excited l Outfit Scuba Duba Do!

OoC:
Cho-Cho Twain
Quote:

She didn't reply. He knew it was a long shot, but he had to try something! While he wanted to run home, he knew that her vulnerability would cause her to lash out. While he wasn't opposed to taking hits from her, and it wouldn't have bothered him to take a few more, he felt she would turn him away without even acknowledging his efforts to make amends. It may not have looked like it at this particular moment, going out to have fun, he was doing everything she allowed him to do since they met on the beach the other day. He didn't want to completely stomp all over her life which was the reason for the space he was giving her, but nothing could be done without a little leeway on her part. If she never let him in, he could never show her that he meant every word he said and they weren't just empty promises. He wanted to be her everything again, like she was still his, but he understood why she hated him. Why she moved on. He had known that he tried to come back, but she hadn't. No one ever told her. After that day though, there had never been any inclination that he would try to come back again. Only him physically being back in town made that a reality for her. Actively searching the city for her made her see that it wasn't a figment of imagination.

Slammed back to reality by a voice he was growing familiar with, Finn looked up from the screen of his phone and into Allix's obsidian eyes. Listening, Finn sighed as he straightened his body and turned to put his phone away. It was getting late and they would end up losing daylight to see everything at this point. Locking away his phone so not to further distract himself, he gave her a weak but warm smile. "Thanks," he replied as he bent over to pick up his stuff. "I'll probably take you up on that offer. However, we're burning daylight!" shrugging on his oxygen tank, he put on almost everything but his flippers. No use trying to walk in the sand with those! "Maybe we can talk over dinner or something. If we don't get side tracked," he added over his shoulder as he moved past her, placing a hand on her shoulder for a moment before letting it slide off. Perhaps a new perspective is what he needed in order to understand what he was doing wrong.

Motioning for her to follow, he began his trek to the shoreline so they could finally get into the water. This was what they came here for, not his problems. Those could wait for another time, or dinner like he suggested. Now was the time to show her a good time and the many things to do around the city! Coming up to the shore, foam rolled over his feet as the waves came rolling in. Wiggling his toes, he plopped down into the water and began trying ro shimmy said flippers onto his feet. It was not an easy thing to do and the furrow in his brow made it obvious.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:02 am
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
Swimsuit!

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Allix was still holding concern for the sad Finn. From what she had gathered yesterday at the amusement park, he seemed like a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Someone that rarely seemed to get depressed. Seeing just a sober look on his face obviously meant that something serious was going on. Of course, she wouldn't bug him too much about it, for the moment. Besides, he was right. Daylight seemed to be escaping them faster than she had thought, even though she could see fine in the dark, the male before her probably didn't have that ability. Sometimes having some feline DNA came in handy! She took note of his weak smile and shook her head. " That's not your usual smile, but I guess it'll do...for now " A slight chuckle came about as she went ahead and placed her scuba gear on, too. She was pumped to see the ocean! All the sea life, the coral -- all of it! Who knows, maybe she'll find some inspiration for her next clothing project? The beach and the sea gave her a plethora of ideas in her head. Now she was really dying to get in those salty waters. The excited woman quickly sprinted towards the shore, the sound of the waves crashing against the sand even louder than before.

Letting her feet get engulfed by the soft sands and the cool ocean waters, Allix inhaled deeply before releasing it out along with her excitement. " Hopefully this little trip will clear your head... Until dinner. " It was already decided in her mind that they were going to discuss his problems later on. Knowing that there was something wrong with Finn made Allix more determined to try and solve the problem...hopefully. She honestly didn't know how much of a help she could be for him, but it was worth a try! He helped her explore a bit of Soleil and have fun, so the least she could do was lend an open ear and open mind! After taking in the sight of the horizon and the ocean, she finally slipped her feet into the rubber flippers. Unlike Finn, she didn't have too much trouble getting them in. Soon after, she placed the pair of swimming goggles over her head. Black eyes glanced over at him as she watched him struggle a bit with his flippers. The woman couldn't help but chuckle slightly before she bent down onto her knees to help. " Here. You pull and I'll push it down. " As Finn tried to pull the rubber flipper, Allix assisted a bit with an extra push. It took a little while, but they were finally able to get it over his feet. " Geez, You never told me you were part Sasquatch, Finny-boy~ "

Her teasing comments were simply trying to pull out the happy-go-lucky Finn again. She wanted to distract the depressed side, just for a moment, so that the honey brunette could at least have some fun. She knew how hard it was to try to have fun when there is a million other things clouding the mind, but she was a persistent woman! Whatever she thought would work, she would try it! At the moment, cracking little jokes seemed like the best option. Anyways, Allix walked further and further into the ocean until the waters came almost up to her chest. Pausing for a moment, she waved Finn to come along with a bright, toothy grin. " Let's see if we can catch something for dinner! Ohhh, or maybe find like a sunken pirate ship! Let's go!" With that said, she pushed her goggles over her eyes and placed the mouthpiece for the oxygen tank into her mouth and eagerly submerged the rest of her body into the briny sea.

- Exit to Reef? -

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Concerned | Excitedxxx» COMPANY: Finn! xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: xxx

[quote="AnnoyedPanda]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Beach l ωith Allix l мood Offended; Excited l Outfit Scuba Duba Do!

OoC:
Cho-Cho Twain
Quote:

At least he could have time to clear his head. Hopefully it would be like yesterday. Okay, not entirely like yesterday, but in the way that he would feel normal when not thinking about his troubles. Every time he thought he was better, he was thrown for another loop. Finn knew that it might be a while until he felt completely normal, but doing things that made him happy, even the innocuous things, would help. Normal. What even was that? He didn't know anymore. Maybe this was just his new normal. If it was, he absolutely hated it! He didn't want to be an ignorant child again, but he preferred to be as he was as Kurt. Happy. That wasn't too much to ask for, was it? Bree had it. Not right now, but she did.

"Hey now!" he barked in mock offense. His feet weren't that big! "They're the normal size for a guy my age." Finn huffed like a child, crossing his arms while she helped with his rubber flippers. Not long after she was done, he unfolded his arms as he laughed. He wasn't really offended, but the comment did cause him to look down at his feet and question their size. Were they really that big? That hairy? No! He want anywhere near that level of monster feet. Getting to his feet, he teetered a little with the wide webbing now on his feet. "You and me both, sister," the young man muttered as he gained his balance and followed into the waves. With each new wave that hit, he braced himself until he was far enough that he could submerge himself. Pulling his mask down and placing his breather in his mouth, he smiled over to his company and dived below the waves.

[EXIT TO REEF]

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:10 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 am
User Image
User Image

❝Yσu'vє lσѕt ѕσmєσnє αnd it hurtѕ. Yσu mαy hαvє lσѕt thєm ѕuddєnly, unєхpєctєdly. Or pєrhαpѕ yσu bєgαn lσѕing piєcєѕ σf thєm until σnє dαy, thєrє wαѕ nσthing lєft. Yσu mαy hαvє knσwn thєm αll yσur lifє σr yσu mαy hαvє bαrєly knσwn thєm αt αll.❞
                                        ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Megara wondered what it would have been like, to be so strong and stand up for herself rather than just withdrawing into herself whenever something bad happened. Her older siblings had each had a cruel streak that they excercised frequently when it came to her, forcing her to withdraw so much that she became mute for weeks, if not months at a time. What would have happened if she’d pushed back? If she’d been defiant and strong-willed? Would her parents have loved her more? Would she still have gone on to dance professionally? Such questions were useless now, she couldn’t change the past and even if that were possible, she’d never be strong enough to make a difference. Her gentle and trusting nature had always been her greatest weakness, one exploited over and over again. In a way she envied those twin girls. Not only did they have a father who would evidently do anything for them, they were strong and had each other to rely on. Something she’d never had. She hoped that despite their circumstances, they would lead happy and fulfilling lives. She also hoped that if she were ever blessed with children, they would be strong like those twins. It was a shame she’d never meet them. He mentioned how mature they were growing and she had to wonder why that was such a bad thing. Wasn’t early growth something that should be encouraged? But perhaps she was missing the mark, as usual.

”Said my daughters were orphaned at birth. They live with their uncle, so naturally, I don’t get to see them much.” At his explanation, a fire of indignation burned through her and she crossed her arms. “That... That child has no manners at all! He must be a sponge.” She concluded unforgivingly. She had never heard of a child saying something so blasphemous before in her life. Which wasn’t saying much, but still it was astonishing. And considering her kind demeanour, a sponge was quite the insult in her book. They were full of bacteria and became weaker and less absorbent the bigger they got. It was a sad thing to find that his children were being bullied, and she sympathised with them deeply. It was never an easy thing to deal with no matter how strong one was, though picturing the young girl fighting back made her nod with approval, a shy smile tugging at the corners of her lips. It would have been a sight to see, she was sure. ”But I’ve booked the flight back home a week from now. I have to. I need to.” He didn’t need to explain, she understood perfectly. It was something completely natural, to want to be close to the ones you love the most.. it was a nice feeling. Though she wondered why he didn’t just stay with them? Maybe at the same time, staying away was the easiest way to deal with it all? She wouldn’t know and she didn’t ask, her strict upbringing forbidding her from bringing up such a personal question, despite her few slip ups already.

”What are you talking about?” She blinked at him, momentarily confused. ”Weren’t you the one who invited me?” He was laughing at her again. He seemed to do that a lot, not that she minded. He had a nice laugh. She took a breath before responding, feeling a little flustered for reasons she couldn’t explain. “Well yes, But I wasn’t-.. I mean, nobody ever-..” she paused and started again, a little more smoothly this time. “Thank you. I appreciate the company.” There, she sounded a lot more composed than she felt. Her insides felt like a tornado was running amok somewhere, making her feel uncertain and unsteady. A little lost. Or maybe that was the alcohol? She hadn’t exactly eaten before she came, or paced herself. Not that she’d had all that much, she was still learning her limits. Megara followed the giant male like a lost lamb, letting him lead while she took in their surroundings and just enjoyed the peaceful feeling of it all. The wind helped settle her nerves a bit, as if it carried her worries away with it. She looked down at her feet, wondering if her simple flats were appropriate for bikes. They were better than sandles but should she have worn boots instead? Or something.. leather? That’s what most bike riders seemed to wear on television. While she reflected on her choice of footwear seriously, a light weight settled around her shoulders and she looked up with faint surprise as warmth surrounded her, along with a scent that seemed to put her at ease. ”It’ll be cold.” He said, as if that explained everything. She murmured her thanks and pressed the sleeves to her face when she thought he wasn’t looking, inhaling deeply. His scent was of earth and spice, something exotic with undercurrents of the liquor he’d been drinking. Somehow it settled her, like a favourite toy would a child. Such an odd sensation. What had been a shirt on him for like a dress around her small frame and clumsy fingers tried their best to do up the buttons and roll the sleeves up so she could use her hands. Her jumpsuit was no longer visible so to those who didn’t know better, it could be assumed that she wore nothing at all beneath the shirt. Wasn’t it going to be more a hindrance than a help? She wasn’t sure.

“But won’t you be cold?” She asked, concern etching itself in her delicate features. She lifted her gaze from the shirt and watched as he seated himself on the bike, swinging his leg over to the other side in one fluid movement. The white shirt he wore was fitted, leaving little to the imagination. Somehow with the bike, he looked like those ‘bad boys’ teenagers were always raging about. The ones that made the good girls rebellious and were the epitome of freedom. She was staring. Suddenly realising how rude she was being, she looked away from him and stared at the bike instead, eyes wide and glittering with awe and curiosity as she took it all in. It looked really impressive! And heavy. And he was going to control it? Wow. The engine was loud, but not quite deafening, a noise she was sure she’d adjust to in time. He laughed at her again and she lifted her chin almost defiantly as he handed her the helmet. What was so funny? She’d asked another stupid question, hadn’t she? How embarrassing. Her poor heart couldn’t take much more of this. “Don’t you need a helmet? What if you get hurt?” Megara looked at the helmet uncertainly, not wanting to risk his safety for hers. She wasn’t very important so it wouldn’t matter if anything happened to her, but he had kids, people who loved and relied on him, so he should be the one to have the helmet. Not to say that anything would happen, but what if it did? Besides, she wouldn’t know how to put it on. She’d never worn one before, except for the helmets required for equestrian expeditions. ”Why don’t you find out?” She bit her lip and held onto it with one hand while taking his hand with her other and awkwardly settling herself on the bike. It seemed to have some sort of saddle, which was a good sign. Maybe she wouldn’t be so hopeless after all. He glanced over his shoulder at her and she gave him a self-conscious thumbs up with her free hand, still unsure about what to do with the helmet. In the end, despite her better judgement, she put it on. Anything to prevent an argument. Besides, refusing to wear it might be insulting, even if she didn’t mean it to be. Better to be safe than sorry.

”Hold on to me when you’re ready.” Her cheeks went from pink to cherry red in an instant and she hesitantly put her arms around him, feeling the hardness of his torso beneath the shirt. Since she couldn’t reach all that far, she had to practically press up against his back to hold onto him properly, and even then, she anxiously gripped his shirt, prepared for anything. Her eyes closed when the bike started moving and at first she remained like that, frozen from fear. But slowly, like a flower bud blooming, she opened her eyes and relaxed her hold a little, watching their passing surroundings. The wind bit into her exposed skin, whipping the hair outside the helmet and making her feel that his simple explanation of “it’ll be cold” to be a major understatement. She’d have been freezing if his back hadn’t shielded most of it and provided her with much needed warmth. It was exhilarating to be on a bike, and it was a far cry from horse riding, that was for sure. She was glad there wasn’t much traffic, so she couldn’t enjoy the feeling without interruption.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXX Either way, it is irrelevant—
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION → [(enter) The Beach]
                        COMPANY → [Caius 🦋]
                        FEELING → [Flustered, safe]
                        DATING → [...]
                        ATTIRE → [Something simple]
                        OOC → [...]

❝You cannot control the depth of a wound another soul inflicts upon you.❞

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 am
User Image

❛There is a place in the heart that will never be filled, a space.
And even during the best moments and the greatest times, we will know it. We will know it more than ever.
There is a place in the heart that will never be filled.. and we will wait, and wait in that space.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling peaceful. || I'm speaking to Megara. || I'm wearing casual attire || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Sponge? Was that supposed to be an insult? He’d stare at her briefly in disbelief, knowing even his daughters could cuss better than she did. Then again, the way she carried herself with poise and grace, he couldn’t picture her to be the slightest bit vulgar. It came almost as a surprise that people like her still exist. A water lily she was. Pure, untainted by her chaotic surroundings. It only reminded himself of how unrefined he really is. Rough. Barbaric, even. But she was right, a sponge that child was, to even label his beloveds orphans. They had been upset since, despite his countless reassurance that they were loved, and it pained him greatly that they were burdened without a proper family since birth. They had a complicated relationship, and the man could only blame himself for what has happened.

There were a lot of small surprises exchanged between the both of them, and he had discovered a lot of things about her as a person, be it in moments where words were exchanged, or moments of silence. There was no harm in accepting her invitation, even if it was just a matter of courtesy. Still, he could use some laid back company for a change, or perhaps they were both lonesome creatures. One more honest than the other. “Thank you. I appreciate the company.” she answered, and he understood. Not many would choose to hang out with a person like him either. ”Likewise.”

“But won’t you be cold?” a concern was voiced, and he’d shook his head in denial. A rad chilly, yes, but not cold. ”I’m used to it.” he’s used to great many things, that even he found it a tad strange he could dismiss everything off with such an answer. He was used to nights where he was forced to stay up despite his heavy eyelids. He was used to the harsh environment he had to rest in, used to the way they could only eat canned food for weeks at a time. He could cope with many things, but one thing he could not come to terms with was the way he’d wake up to the empty presence of what was once his wife, beside him. Hazel browns caught sight of her strange action, but chose to ignore it, fearing it may only shatter the comforting atmosphere they’ve created. Though he wondered what he smelled like to others. Cigarettes? Tobacco leaves? Whiskey? Clear gaze met hers when he, once again, felt fiery gaze carving into his skin. Was she worried? Scared? ”Are you not comfortable with the idea?” he asked, soft tone laced with concern. Tensed features softened, worry receding from his expression when petite hand took hold of his to climb onto the back seat. It seems sbe was just as concerned for him, as he was, for her. ”You don’t need to worry about me. I’ll go slow.”

Out of habit, he turned around to adjust the strap of her helmet once she put it on, resting firmly against the bottom of her chin. At least now he was sure the helmet wouldn’t come flying off, should harm befall them, even though he knew it wouldn’t happen. With a gentle flick against the thick surface of the dark helmet, he turned around, only driving off when he felt her hands holding onto him. It brought about a strange sensation, one foreign, yet familiar at the same time. When was the last time he’a been in such close contact with another? The cold air blew against them while they drove down the empty roads in a slow cruise, but where they touched, his skin warmed.

Des yeux qui font baisser les miens. Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche. Voilà le portrait sans retouches. De l'homme auquel j'appartiens. Quand il me prend dans ses bras. Il me parle tout bas. Je vois la vie en rose.

The wind blew against his face, like the warm loving touch that wiped away the lingering sorrows he carried, like a gentle kiss against his forehead, washing his mind clear from worrisome thoughts. While he drove, with a company he had grown to appreciate, he felt at ease. In this short venture they set out on, he could let go, release himself of the burdens he carried, albeit only a moment short-lived. Time stopped for a moment, but he wished it could stop forever. ”How are you holding up back there?” he wondered, taking notice of the way her grip loosened when they’ve drove a certain distance. Had she learned how to enjoy the gift within this blissful moment?

Il me dit des mots d'amour. Des mots de tous les jours. Et ça me fait quelque chose. Il est entré dans mon cœur. Une part de bonheur. Dont je connais la cause. C’est lui pour moi, moi pour lui dans la vie. Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie. Et dès que je l'aperçois. Alors je sens en moi. Mon cœur qui bat.

He’d slow down occasionally, taking the moment to enjoy the changing colours of the skies, while the music played in the background. It was a familiar tune, a romantic melody that brought him back to his wedding day, of wedding bells and bouquets of lovely arranged flowers. He shook his head, driving further downhill until eventually, the roads changed, and the smell of salt waters eventually came into range. Sunlight glimmered against the surface of the ocean, like a starlit sky spreading across the ground, a piece of heaven on earth. It was breathtaking, and he was sure Celeste would have loved it if she were here. He slowed down, eventually coming to a stop when the road came to an abrupt end. Caius turned around, hazel in search for chocolate gaze. His expression was surprisingly soft for a split second, almost tender loving until he was struck by the weight of reality when the song came to an end. It wasn’t her.

”Well, here we are.” he murmured as he unfastened the buckle of tthe helmet, freeing her head from its suffocating hold. ”So.” he broke the silence, dismounting his bike before he reached out a hand to help her down. ”I hope the your first time isn’t too unpleasant.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Walking along the beach, the morning scenery is taken in/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Health: 100% / Energy: 100% / Single, no affection for anyone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lune Beach
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Link
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wallet and its contents: $100 - [Funds: $200]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. First post, yay!

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

From the divide between the sand and boardwalk leading to it, there had been hesitation at first before he started to cross, leaving another trail as he went. Walking along the beach, Zurinh kept his line of sight ahead - although somewhat towards the water and horizon in the distance and the sand in front of him, alternating between both perceptions as he passed by the first few umbrellas in the surroundings. There didn't appear to be many people other than himself here at this time: and while that caused the waves lapping the edge of the beach to stand out, besides the nearby sound of seagulls, he took that difference to mind in his curved but gradual path, not weighing it as necessarily a bad thing. Although the crowds had yet to arrive; with it still being relatively early, it didn't quite seem lonely as empty right now. Moving to look to the side, somewhat back for a moment; someone else was also taking a walk down the beach, but more towards the water than him and appearing to be occasionally moving the sand: either looking for shells, or anything that could have been dropped and lost. Although either could be right, he didn't give it too much thought, instead raising his hand in a brief wave towards the beachcomber: while not quite getting a response back as they looked in his direction, then went back to what they were doing.

Turning his focus away as his walk continued; Zurin moved past the figure some distance away and continued on. A minute passed, and for a brief span he looked up towards the sky as a seagull flew by overhead. Wary of it dropping anything down nearby or worse, his pace picked up for now; keeping at that for a couple yards; then slowing down again. The time of day didn't seem like it would change much there; although he hadn't been around too long, from general knowledge: he was mostly sure the crowds later on would attract more gulls, if not prevent them from wandering as much as they were now at the tide.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Shoujo Boyfriend --- Link to thread

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

❝Yσu'vє lσѕt ѕσmєσnє αnd it hurtѕ. Yσu mαy hαvє lσѕt thєm ѕuddєnly, unєхpєctєdly. Or pєrhαpѕ yσu bєgαn lσѕing piєcєѕ σf thєm until σnє dαy, thєrє wαѕ nσthing lєft. Yσu mαy hαvє knσwn thєm αll yσur lifє σr yσu mαy hαvє bαrєly knσwn thєm αt αll.❞
                                        ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

He’d brush off her concerns with a simple ”I’m used to it.” which made her wrinkle her nose with disbelief, though she dropped the subject. She wasn’t going to insult his kind gesture by insisting that he wore his shirt. She’d just be sure to return it to him later. A part of her was wary of riding such an unstable machine, one that offered little protection to its riders. But the rest of her was excited, thrilled at the thought of experiencing something so foreign to everything she’d known. She supposed that she should be hesitating, more uncertain of her spontaneous decision, but she felt safe with Caius. It was something she couldn’t quite describe, but she trusted him. He may be a stranger, but it didn’t take much for Meg to take to someone.
                                                        ”Are you not comfortable with the idea?” She shook her head, guilt clouding her stomach at the idea of causing him unnecessary worry. “No, I want to ride with you.” She had faith in his ability to handle the bike and waved away any other concerns she had, not wanting to spoil the moment by overthinking things once more. He assured her that she needn’t worry for him, that he would go slow and she believed him. She would be safe with him. Offering a weak smile, she tended when he brought his hands near her face again to adjust the helmet. She didn’t think she’d ever get used to being in such close proximity with someone. When the bike started, she felt that she’d almost fallen off with the sudden movement, but that hadn’t been the case, she had held onto him too firmly for that to happen. At first her mind was filled with possible scenarios of how things could go horribly wrong, but when she finally relaxed she found herself enjoying the ride. A familiar song played on the radio, setting the mood. Unable to help herself, she translated the French lyrics, humming along softly.

A gaze that make me lower my own. A laugh that is lost on his lips – That is the unretouched portrait of the man to whom I belong. When he takes me into his arms, he speaks to me softly. And I see life through rose-colored glasses.

They were beautiful lyrics, and she couldn’t help but be reminded of long lost days with her Silas. It was an old song, one which evoked feelings of romance and reminisce. She rested her head against the flat of his back, looking out at the streets they passed. This song performed by a street performer when they honeymooned in Paris, and it had been sung beautifully, even if the performer had drawn a crowd to them which had made her feel uncomfortable. Luckily, Silas had noticed and took her to an ice cream vendor nearby, on the outskirts of the crowd. The memory was one that was bitter sweet, tinged with melancholy when she remembered how sick he had become soon after.

He speaks words of love to me, they are every day words and they do something to me. He has entered into my heart. A bit of happiness that I know the cause of. It’s only him for me and me for him, for life. He told me, he swore to me, for life. As soon as I notice him, I feel inside me, my heart beating.

Her eyes were damp with tears, tracking silently down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes. She contemplated drying her face on his shirt sleeves, but couldn’t bring herself to let go of him while the bike was still moving. Instead, she let the wind dry her face as she breathed deep the salty air. They were getting closer to the beach. She exhaled slowly, allowing her worries to be once again spirited away with the wind.
                                                        ”How are you holding up back there?” Meg barely caught his words before they were drowned out by the loud purr of the engine and snatched away by the wind. She mustered up as loud a voice as she could manage, hoping he’d be able to hear her. “I love it!” She called back honestly, smiling to herself. The sight of the ocean stretching out before them was breathtaking, awe-inspiring. Although she’d been in the city for some time, she hadn’t yet explored this part of Soleil. It was beautiful. When they finally stopped, her small frame shivered, trying to retrieve some feeling aside from the cold that had sunk into her bones. He looked over at her with an expression of softness that she hadn’t before seen. But she was unable to look him in the eye, and instead looked down at the ground. She knew such an expression wasn’t meant for her. It couldn’t be.

”Well, here we are.”

Caius was the first to break the silence, reaching over to her once again and removing her helmet for her. With the helmet no longer encasing her head, she felt lighter. She shook her head a little to free up some of the tension and drew her gaze once more to the beach. If she could manage it, she’d definitely come here more often. He dismounted the bike with practiced ease and offered his hand to her, which she accepted gratefully. Her legs were a little stiff, unused to the position they’d been stuck in. As she stepped on solid ground, her ankle twinged, protesting the sudden action. If she hadn’t been holding onto his hand, she’d probably have fallen. Instead, she’d only wobbled a little and taken a few moments to roll her ankle and get it used to standing on a hard surface once more. Hopefully the giant of a man hadn’t noticed. He spoke once more and she beamed up at him, an expression of pure joy lighting her features.
                                                        “It was wonderful! I’ve never felt so free before.” She gushed, cheeks pink with pleasure. Megara let go of his hand finally and slipped her shoes off, setting them on the ground with her purse. “Let’s go~” she called excitedly, walking ahead of him to the beach. It was a strange sensation, walking barefoot on sand, and she giggled a little as she dug her feet in, trying to step in the footprints of others, though after a few steps she stopped, hesitating. Should she be enjoying herself like this? She shouldn’t. Not really. Not when the Silas was no longer around to experience such things himself..

“Are we allowed to swim?”

She asked curiously, distracting herself. She wasn’t accustomed to public beaches so she didn’t know what was allowed and what wasn’t. But should her condition have allowed it, she’d have run straight for the water anyway.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXX Either way, it is irrelevant—
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION → [The Beach]
                        COMPANY → [Caius 🦋]
                        FEELING → [Free, peaceful]
                        DATING → [...]
                        ATTIRE → [Something simple]
                        OOC → [...]

❝You cannot control the depth of a wound another soul inflicts upon you.❞

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:12 am

User Image
                      M O O N ** B E N N E T T

Owl shifter ** Twenty ** Single** 1120 Etoile Housing District

▻ Moon had spent the first part of her day settling into her new home. She had arrived at 11:20PM the night before after the final stretch of a seven-day journey on foot. Being too exhausted to unpack what few items she brought with her she and Fly had settled down to sleep. The two of them slept late into the morning, though Fly had ultimately woken her up so that she could be fed and do her business outside. This dog potty break had turned into Fly walking around the sidewalk with her nose to the ground. Normally the canine was a good listener. However, when Moon tried to call her back into the home the dog simply stood like a stone and stared back at her with her hair tail wagging from side to side.

▻ Clearly, the dog had wanted to go for a walk. So it was that Moon went back inside and changed into her clothes for the day, packed them both a small lunch, and returned outside with Fly's favorite red ball in her hand. "Alright Girl, lets go for a walk to the beach!" Fly yipped back with a high-pitched bark and then the two of them went on their way down the street. Moon commanded her canine to stay in a heel right next to her in order to keep her safe and of course Fly obeyed with the happiest look on her innocent face.

▻ Upon reaching the beach Moon's breath was taken away. Last night she had seen the ocean under the starry sky. However, she hadn't seen it in the daylight since her visit to the city when she was twelve years old. A part of her had forgotten just how massive it was. She was brought out of her trance when Fly barked at her. The dog was now standing in front of her, knelt forward in a "play bow." Her brown eyes were fixated on the red ball in Moon's hand. She wanted desperately for the owl girl to throw the darned ball already! Moon laughed and shook her head, "There are too many people in this spot," she told the dog as she stepped off of the road and into the boiling hot sand. Her own eyes twitched at the heat, and she knew that if it were hot on her feet it would be hot on Fly's. So it was that she led the dog further out onto the beach until the two of them reached the sand that had been dampened and cooled by the roaring ocean waves. Once there, she pulled her arm back and threw the ball as far as she could. Moon watched as Fly raced after the ball, barking all the while. Yes, there was no doubt in the owl's mind that she and her hound were going to like it in the city.

▻ Sand flew through the air as Fly's paws kicked up underneath her in the race back to Moon. Once there, the owl threw the ball again. However, the ball bounced off of a patch of ocean rocks and ricocheted in a different direction. The owl watched in horror as the red ball just barely missed one of the occupants of the beach. "Fly, wait!" She called after her dog. But it was too late, the dog's eyes were set on that darned red ball! Her gray fur was like a flash as she raced up to the blue shirted figure -barking all the while- and quickly grabbed her ball from the sand. Feeling triumphant, the dog spun in a circle. Upon noticing the man for the first time it seemed, she dropped the ball on the sand and then bowed down.

▻ "Fly!" Moon called again as she set out into a run and raced over to the two of them. She stopped upon reaching them and then shifted from one foot to the other as she caught her breath. "She..." The girl was clearly out of breath after her short run. "She... she wants you to throw her ball," another deep breath was taken. "That's why she's bowed down like that." Moon took in yet another breath and after a moment she had seemed to collect herself. "I'm so sorry about that... the ball bounced off of those rocks," she said as she pointed towards the stones. "She clearly needs more training, there's no reason that I shouldn't be able to call her back, ever." There she went on again, rambling away in that socially awkward manner that had been present over her entire life. Moon never knew what to say.

With: A stranger. ** Location: The beach. ** Wearing: [X].

Teuicui

WinterHound

Obsessive Pup

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Walking along the beach, the morning scenery is taken in before speaking to someone/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Health: 100% / Energy: 100% / Single, no affection for anyone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lune Beach
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No one > A person and their dog
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Link
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wallet and its contents: $100 - [Funds: $200]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ------

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

From where the gull had passed by overhead, he kept moving ahead at a slow pace, not quite doing much at this time but aiming the occasional thought towards the surroundings. Mostly, the scenery took up his mentality - other things had been pushed aside for now, though would need to be considered later. It hadn’t been that long since he had first arrived here; while not too much had changed over that span since, he still liked to take a walk when he could: filling time in a more gradual and distanced respect. Relatedly, it hadn’t been that frequent either, which was why he was taking the time now for the ambiance the beach held. Neither taking or leaving anything behind, it didn’t allow for much, which made him consider - now too - to possibly do more with the time he spent here, despite that it wasn’t a daily thing. That it wasn’t: made it more important, this again realized in his look off towards the waters and stopping where he was as he considered that. The beachcomber from earlier had been busy, though shells weren’t as easy to find away from the waterline: he would take a different motive, even if he didn’t actually pick up anything that he would keep. Shifting his focus further, Zurinh turned in his pace, moving away from the steady line of footsteps he had made, altering that its course down towards the water some yards away. Passing up a few rocks which were avoided, changing his path to do that, it wasn’t long before he paused again and looked first out to the rocks and other outcrops from the water in the distance. From here, they were closer - a given; Zurinh raising his hand up to block out some of the late-morning sun, wanting to see them more clearly before he turned away again and to the water and sand itself. They didn’t appear much different, yet it was enough that he could pick out some details beyond what he had noted earlier.

Though, something else drew his attention after a few moments spent looking out to the horizon: a distance behind himself rather than out further in the direction he was turned. Barking came from somewhere, which he turned to with some caution, shifting his stance to turn around and look in its direction. Since he had moved off from the earlier path, a few other people had started down to the beach from the boardwalk: a dog, likely going after a red ball a short distance away, was running his way, why not immediately apparent. Regardless, he stayed where he was, not yet taking a step back or turning, in the chance they weren’t that benign. There wasn’t much chance they weren’t: given the setting itself, but when they stopped and picked up the ball, that they started to run in a circle; probably excited about retrieving it, he let out the breath he had been partly holding. Nearly saying something to them, this didn’t happen: Zurin instead deciding against that as they stopped and looked to him. Dropping the ball they had been holding, they then went into a kind of bow, as if waiting for him to do something. What that was: wasn’t too distant, but else happened before he spoke or reached down.

Running up to him and calling out a name, seeming out of breath as she stopped a couple feet away, a girl - likely their owner - tried to say something after that run, Zurinh’s pause translated into his demeanor in waiting for her to catch up to what she wanted to say. Then, managing that, that she, the dog, wanted him to throw the ball was confirmed, followed by explanation for the bow and an apology for the ball having landed nearby - pointing to the rocks, which he briefly looked to - in not having been able to call her back. Although he did take a moment to respond, his response came by quickly, mostly unaffected in tone, but confirming that he hadn’t been offset, shrugging briefly as a reflex and to try to affirm what he said next. "Nothing happened, no problem - she seems trained, sort-of, already. I wasn’t bothered by her; you sure it’s alright if I throw it?" Going by the situation as it was, that seemed fine - yet he still wanted to make sure.

WinterHound

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Shoujo Boyfriend --- Link to thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:51 pm

User Image
                    User Image

M O O N ** B E N N E T T

Owl shifter ** Twenty ** 1120 Etoile Housing District

▻ Moon felt relief when the stranger didn't seem upset by Fly running up to him. Then when he asked if he could throw the ball it caused a big smile to spread across her face. "Oh yes! Yes, you may. She would love that. That ball is her favorite toy and fetch is her favorite game. Fly could play all day." All the while, she was nodding her head occasionally and rocking back and forth on her feet. "She has a lot of energy, and she's still very young. I don't even know what breed of dog she is, but I think she has border collie in her. It would explain all the energy she has as well as her fur texture and length." After a moment her cheeks pinkened as she realized that she was rambling and also that she hadn't introduced herself either.

▻ "Uh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Moon Bennett and the dog is Fly." Yes, she had already told the stranger her dog's name. But she was excited and it was very apparent that Moon hadn't had much real socialization in her life. "We just arrived last night after walking for seven days." She shrugged and then picked up a rock at her feet. Moon turned the little stone in her fingers, studying the little holes in it. She had never seen such a rock before. At the same time, it was clear that she could be easily distracted. After a few moments of studying the item she placed it back on the ground. "So, what is your name? Are you from around here?" Of course, as she yammered away Fly began barking in a demanding manner while focused upon the red ball, ready for it to be thrown.

With: A stranger. ** Location: The beach. ** Ooc:

Teuicui

WinterHound

Obsessive Pup

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games