Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:37 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Soon Sabu reached his destination. The blaze around the pillar was fierce, but to him is wasn't bad. He crossed his arms and covered his face. Taking a deep breath he ran and jumped through the barrier. He was only in the fire for a few minutes, but his body temperature rose dangerously high. Though he was unharmed, the heated air made it extremly hard to breathe. In the small space of heated air remained between the fire and the pillar, Sabu stuck the kunai to it just before he passed out.
Bakuryu and Reena stood outside the fire pillar, and Bakuryu said, "I suppose we should save him?" "Yes," Reena said as she walked up to the pillar and began to clear her mind of all feeling or thought. "The fire is not hot if i do not think it is, it will not burn me if i do not feel it's heat." Damn mind out matter crap, Bakuryu thought, Never could get my mind around it.

Reena walked into the flame, and a few seconds later, Reena dragged Sabu out of the flames, her clothes smaking, but not charred thanks to the special fabric and magic interwoven in them to make them resistent to almost all thinkable natural wear and tear or extreme temperatures. Her skin was almost cold though as she kneeled next to Sabu and checked his pulse and other things, thanks to her mind-over-matter technique. "He'll be ok once his heat exhaustion wears off," She said to her brother. "Fine, then pore some water on him and lets get going," Bakuryu said, he spose'd to be a Jounin already, but he can't even take care something like that?"

Bakuryu splashed some water on Sabu, left a cateen and then he and Reena were gone in a flash.

Sabu jumped up with a start. Looking around he noticed that someone had pulled him out of the heat zone. He had miscalculated on that, and he knew he was lucky to be alive. He took a seat on a rock and waited. His job was done. He hoped Rio had come through and tagged the last pillar.
Rio landed next to Sabu with a thump, and asked, "Did you get it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
As the chakra wave sped toward Masayuki's back, he continued on as if he didn't notice it. Just before it struck, he performed a forward roll, causing it to shoot overhead. When he regained his feet, he put his arm up to cover his face, and using chakra in his legs once again, steamrolled another line in the forest. Trees, rocks, and other obstacles crumbled before him. He began to pull away.
"How pointless trying to out run me." Kai increased his speed catching up with Masayuki.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:21 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Soon Sabu reached his destination. The blaze around the pillar was fierce, but to him is wasn't bad. He crossed his arms and covered his face. Taking a deep breath he ran and jumped through the barrier. He was only in the fire for a few minutes, but his body temperature rose dangerously high. Though he was unharmed, the heated air made it extremly hard to breathe. In the small space of heated air remained between the fire and the pillar, Sabu stuck the kunai to it just before he passed out.
Bakuryu and Reena stood outside the fire pillar, and Bakuryu said, "I suppose we should save him?" "Yes," Reena said as she walked up to the pillar and began to clear her mind of all feeling or thought. "The fire is not hot if i do not think it is, it will not burn me if i do not feel it's heat." Damn mind out matter crap, Bakuryu thought, Never could get my mind around it.

Reena walked into the flame, and a few seconds later, Reena dragged Sabu out of the flames, her clothes smaking, but not charred thanks to the special fabric and magic interwoven in them to make them resistent to almost all thinkable natural wear and tear or extreme temperatures. Her skin was almost cold though as she kneeled next to Sabu and checked his pulse and other things, thanks to her mind-over-matter technique. "He'll be ok once his heat exhaustion wears off," She said to her brother. "Fine, then pore some water on him and lets get going," Bakuryu said, he spose'd to be a Jounin already, but he can't even take care something like that?"

Bakuryu splashed some water on Sabu, left a cateen and then he and Reena were gone in a flash.

Sabu jumped up with a start. Looking around he noticed that someone had pulled him out of the heat zone. He had miscalculated on that, and he knew he was lucky to be alive. He took a seat on a rock and waited. His job was done. He hoped Rio had come through and tagged the last pillar.

Glancing behind him, Sabu nodded. "Yup. You?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:22 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
As the chakra wave sped toward Masayuki's back, he continued on as if he didn't notice it. Just before it struck, he performed a forward roll, causing it to shoot overhead. When he regained his feet, he put his arm up to cover his face, and using chakra in his legs once again, steamrolled another line in the forest. Trees, rocks, and other obstacles crumbled before him. He began to pull away.
"How pointless trying to out run me." Kai increased his speed catching up with Masayuki.

Masayuki continued on, unpreturbed by Kai.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:05 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Glancing behind him, Sabu nodded. "Yup. You?"
"Yeah, with a few delays," Rio said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:06 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[(this is kinda off topic but...) I need some help here, I'm getting confused with the order of authority and what-not considering two honorifics; Sama and Dono. Some things say Dono is for more important and honored people than sama, and was for lords and generals and such. Which is why it always confused me when the people in Naruto used sama for the kages and not dono. But then recently, i have seen some other sources say that sama is higher up than dono. Do any of you know for sure which confers higher respect and status?]]
[[so can anyone help me out with this?]]  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:12 am
deleted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:15 am
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi did some seals. "Hiraako no jutsu!" Chakra blades formed around him. He moved his hands in a circular motion and aimed it at the beast, the blades following the movement of Hytoshi's hands. He thrusted his hands forward and the blades stabbed into the beast. The beast bleeding from it's wounds runs at Hytoshi. Hytoshi slams his hand together. "Oh shi---..." His voice is drowned out by an explosion. The chakra blades exploded. "*huff* Ow... that hurt." He pulls out 3 kunais and stabs them into the pillar. He writes on a piece of paper his groups name's. "There... Now to find Sabu and Rio."

Yoshi asked again, "Why did we come here?"
"Because... This is part of the jounnin exam *huff* and I need to finish it..." Hytoshi replied, coughing up blood. "Don't worry, I'll heal..."  

m00nPanda

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:24 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai jumped into the air taking a deep breath. "Housenka no Jutsu" Kai said as a stream of black fire balls filled the sky speeding towards Masayuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:45 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke caught the palm and snarled fiercely.
He twisted the arm around until it broke.
And then let out a revolting CRACK.
He gasped as Shinji did the same.
They both let go and staggered backwards.

Daisuke stumbled back and fell.
He raised an arm to grasp something but slammed hard onto the ground.
His head swam in and out of consciousness.
He tried to stay awake but couldn't.
Slowly the pain took over and his body shut down.
He saw the scene playing in his head.
The b*****d smile of Shinji as the bones cracked.
He knew that Shinji had died. And wasn't going to return. But he still hoped.
His eyelids peeled open and a bright light filled them.
He felt life pump back into him and sat up, his arm suddenly gave way and he was reminded of what had happened a few moments ago.  

Xegra

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:50 am
Sabu raised an eyebrow at Rio. "Well, looks like we got this part of the exam finished. Time to relax for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:56 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai jumped into the air taking a deep breath. "Housenka no Jutsu" Kai said as a stream of black fire balls filled the sky speeding towards Masayuki.

The fireballs exploded all around Masayuki. One hit right in front of him, creating a small crater. Tensing his legs, he sprang over it, feet barely hitting the edge. Exploding through the brush, he saw the fire pillar directly ahead. Pulling out a kunai, he held it in front of him and barreled through the fire. He skidded to a halt as the kunai dug itself into the pillar. Jumping and pushing off of the pillar he landed just outside of the fire ring, his last tag securely fastened. His clothes smoked from the fire.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:38 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu raised an eyebrow at Rio. "Well, looks like we got this part of the exam finished. Time to relax for now."
"Well, i think we might want to find Hytoshi," Rio said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:46 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu stood. "Oh yes. Forgive me, I forgot."

((I think it's funny you didn't notice Hytoshi barrel by. xd ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:07 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu stood. "Oh yes. Forgive me, I forgot."

((I think it's funny you didn't notice Hytoshi barrel by. xd ))
[[when did that happened?]]"Can you run?" Rio asked as he noticed Masayuki doing his little stunt. "You look a bit singed."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games