Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:35 am
He ran over to Rei and Thanatos.

"H-hello...Could you please help me find my way? I'm lost."

He looked at them sadly.

"My name is Kren, who are you two?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:41 am
Reus yawned as he strolled around the river, looking up to the waterfall. His scrawny white wolf form glowed in the sun's rays, letting a small smile cross his face, "It seems like it's going to be a nice day." he thought to himself and jumped with ease to a large boulder that stuck out the side of the cliff. Laying down in the shade closed his eyes and listened to the sounds around him.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:53 pm
Akina panted as she fell to the earth. Her greyish-bluish fur covered in her and enemy blood. Picking herself up she looks behind her as her dark purple eyes gaze behind her. Her chest and back rising and falling quickly as she tried to give oxygen to her lungs. Looking back forward she takes a step only to fall. Cursing she looked at her front leg... the deep wound bleeding heavly as she looked away. Her stomach turned and twisted. Pushing herself off the ground she takes in a shaky breath and lifts her stiff, wounded leg off the ground. Starting to walk she sniffs the air, smelling wolves, prey, and.. water. Thanking the gods she stumbles on three legs towards the strong smell of the water. Hopefully... they wouldn't come after her here. Hopefully.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 pm
Reus sniffed as the wind blew near him, taking in a familar smell of blood. Lifting himself up, he strolled to the edge and looked around. His left ear folded down as his right ear twitched, hearing nothing, but the roar of the falls next to him. Worriedly he jumped down from his spot and sniffed around, "Where is it coming from?" he asked quietly, "Someone's around and hurt.." he whined in his usual worried fashion. Trotting towards the scent of blood, he quickly pears around for the source.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:20 pm
Akina just fell when she made it to the river. Hearing the roar of a waterfall some distance away. "Finally.." Akina said in a tired voice. Closing her purple eyes she lets half her body jusy lay in the shallow part of the river and the rest on the dry land. Laying on her side her wounded leg was covered by the clear water and watch it carry threads of her blood away. Her pants were turning into regular breaths again as she layed there. Not really paying attention to what was going around her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:39 pm
Reus stopped and stood next to the river, looking around again, "The smell's getting faint.." he tilted his head, "Are they running off?" he asked himself in thought. Getting up he now walked, "If it's a fight I want no part in it." he told himself with a nod, blinking a couple times before turning into his bulky human form, "Still..I'm curious.." he whispered and began walking again. On his way he happened to look over at the river, startling himself when he saw blood, "That's why it's faint." he comment and bent down looking at the trail, "It's kinda thick..which means they're close." he said and got up, pushing his long black hair away from his face and into a pony tail, revealing his teal colored eyes. Quickly he continues on and finally stops, seeing a form in the distance.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:50 pm
Akina's ears shot upward as she thought she heard faint talking. Sniffing the air she cursed... she was down-wind. Growling she tried to sit up but. She couldn't push off her leg. She didn't want to fight nor.. did she want to get up. So, she just layed there vulnerable and growled viciously. Her stained fangs bared.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:57 pm
Dressed in his white and black bottomed samurai wear, his sandals scuffed lightly on the rock as he walked over. Getting closer he stopped hearing her growl, shading his eyes her looked her over and smiled seeing her fangs, "At least she isn't dead.." he thought, then called, "Don't you look terrifying.." he chuckled and bent down, "I'm not going ot hurt you." he said putting his hands up in peace, "Came to help...." he smiled lightly, "That is..if you let me.."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:10 pm
Akina stopped growling but, her fangs were still shown and she was still alert. Taking in another staggerd breath she looked at the samurai dressed man. Hearing on what he said she closed her mouth and her fangs were hidden from her lips. Looking forward and away from him she asked, "Where am I?" Her voice was still tired.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:18 pm
Reus sat down and crossed his legs, setting his hands in his lap and leaning forward. Inspecting her closer, blinking a couple times when he heard her question. He took a deep breath, "Good question..I, myself only got here a couple days ago.."((what's the pack called?! O_o )) Finishing looking her over, he leaned back, "If we could find someone from this place....let's be sure to ask alright?" He chuckled lightly.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:29 pm
((I have no idea! O_o;; ))

Akina listened to him as she turned into her human form. Sitting up tiredly her mid-back length hair draped across her shoulders as her purple eyes were half closed. "I'm Akina.." She said as she looked up and looked around. She had two necklaces that draped from her neck. Two simple silver chains. She wore a loosely fitted black shirt that had holes in it here and there, with a white skirt that ended a couple of inches above her kness. Black stockings covered the rest of her legs with short black boots to finish it off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Reus smiled and watch with teal eyes as she turned into her human form. He waved a hand in a salute, "I'm Reus..nice to meet you Akina.." he paused for a moment, "Tell me....how did you get so injured?" he asked curiously, tilting his head slightly making his hair fall down his shoulder.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 am
Akina softly laughed at his wave and then her smile was erased when he asked her that question/ Looking away she said softly, "Some warrior wolves from my old pack... I was banished. I guess you can say." She shook her head. "Nothing out of the ordinary.." But, she knew it was not ordinary. Not what her pack did. She rubbed her arm to only feel the sticky and thick moisture of her own blood and mumbled some curses.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm
Reus nodded at the answer, scratching his chin lightly in thought for a moment before looking back at Akina. Watching her quietly, he dug in one of his sleeves, mumbling things to himself before pulling out a small item. Looking it over he nodded and held it out to Akina, "Here, this stuff will help your wounds heal twice as fast as normal. Works great!" he chuckled to himself softly.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:00 pm
Akina took the item from him carefully and softly, "Thank you." She said softly as she lifted up her long sleeves and started to rub the stuff on her wounded arm the on her other wounds. Carefully for, her wounds were tender and giving her hell. Then, she looked up Rues and handed back the ointment back to him. "Thank you very much."

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games