Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the blizzard of Oz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 am

Hi everyone.

I'm Kyle, I'm 20 and live in Ohio. I work third shift, from 7pm to 5am usually, so the time I'm most active is during the day, or early early morning.

As for my rping history?

I started learning magic when I was 7, Yeah I know not an rping game, but it's what got me interested, then by the time I was ten I had a level 15 d and d ranger. Then me and my friends moved to a more advanced version of d and d watch I still play today, my highest character level 12, watch in d and d levels would be like level 24. I play hero clix every now and again, and still have a big collection of magic cards.

As for Gaia?

I joined back in 2004, under the name "Subzero the frost elf" watch I then changed to Golden_sun_of_the_north. I used the character Gold, whom is still my main character to this day. He has gone under a lot of changes, and I'm sure will keep doing so in the future. I was around, mostly in the shadows of others during the times of the F.F.A. then I stepped out on my own when my friend pretty much quite gaia, and apparently made a big name for myself. for the most part I'm big into fighting rps, I was infact omega sou from team nightmare in the H.o.H. and though we ony made it to the forth round we made a big name for ourselves, mostly cause of my character, and cause we fought Fracture in the second round XD.

Well thats a little about me, if you have any questions, or wanna rp feel free to pm me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:37 pm

i stolees the format from one of the guys at the beggining of this thread but its goood XD

Gaia Name: Boblionia
Current school: St Edmunds, portsmouth, england
Father's Job: Teacher
Mother's job: Teacher
Siblings: 2 older brothers
Hobbies: Gaia , anime, RPing...A LOT, most DS and PS2 games, drawing, talking, listening to music and terry pratchett, more talking, reading manga books
Favorite System: PS3
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Super Smash Brothers, Metal Gear Solid, .Hack, Dynasty Warriors, destroy all humans, DDR, Megaman, Pokémon
Favorite anime: Azumanga-Daioh, Meloncholy of haruih suzuzyama, bleach, naruto
Favorite Manga: bleach, fruits basked
Hobbies: Taekwondo, piano, guitar

Favorite Food: lasagne
Favorite Movie: Benders big score, monty pythons holy grail
Favorite Instrument: Guitar
Favorite Store: I dont know what its called but its a small emo shop in Reading, which is in England for you people who dont know
Favorite Bands: Good charlotte, Dragonforce, kean, the killers, foo fighters, the kooks, Naoki, daft punk
Webcomics I read: 8-bit Theater, Sprite war online
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 30

boblionia

Aria Hisamoto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Hello! I'm Hope and I'm happy to be here! Just ask me if you need anything and I'll be happy to help.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:33 am

Hi all! I'm Chisiou. My real name will remain hidden. I'm from Norway. ^^ It's nice to meet you all. :]

Forsvunnet

BLNightx23x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:24 am

Gaia Name:Bloodlust-Night
Current school: Hell
Father's Job: Printer
Mother's job: Hospital Biller
Siblings: 1 Younger sister and a baby half bro.
Hobbies: Gaia , Role Playing, Video Games, Writing, Drawing, Listening to music, being an annoying Grammar Nazi to my non-cyber friends.
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Fable
Favorite anime: Bleach, Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Eurika 7, Samurai Champloo, Inyuasha
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Crescent Moon, Ruruoni Kenshin,
Favorite (nonanime) TV shows: Futurama, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Foster Home For Imaginary Friends, Eureka, X Files heart , Omg, I know there's more,but I'm brain dead and can't remember them.

Favorite Food: Calamari
Favorite Movie: Fight Club, Night Watch
Favorite Instrument: Guitar and Trumpet
Favorite Store: Joseph Beth Book Sellers
Favorite Bands:Icon of Coil, Aria, Wolfsheim, VnV Nation, Nine Inch Nails, Daft Punk, Black Heart Procession, Beethoven, Red Hot Chili Peppers, some of ICP's stuff, and I'm sure as you can see, I get around in the music world, fell free to ask me about bands and songs.
Favorite Book: Night Watch, My uncle's work in progress, and the Nightside Series.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:00 am

ninja Apparantly I'm still as busy as I was before... xp Sooo...

HIII

Versi Crestfold

iShinzo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Heylo!

I'm Matt, Matty, or Matthew

I'm 21

I'm a mixed martial artist and a History of Art student attending the University of Leicester in the UK

I'm into my roleplays with a big emphasis on battle or fantasy

Muchos love x
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Hey guys, My names Kris and i'm 18, just graduated highschool and getting gettting ready for college. I'm new to the RP thing so i'm hoping to tune up my skills here.

Akio Otsuki

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 pm

Hi. I'm new to the guild, but not to roleplaying. Been doing it for 7 years and still going strong. From a constant player to growing GM, I have dwelled myself in many experiences of roleplaying, from action to drama to romance, I've explored them all. But even I know that I am still learning, and cannot wait to see what doors have opened through joining this guild.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 am

I love seeing all the new people. Welcome!

MrsMica
Crew

Kitty_Katastrophe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 am

Hello, all! I joined the other day - or rather, accepted the invitation - but just now had the chance to post.

I'm Kitty - not my real name, of course. That would be cruel - and I was invited to join maybe a week ago for a few reasons. I couldn't resist joining the guild. It just seemed so much fun!
I have a couple ideas for roleplays, one of which I'll definitely be setting up soon. Maybe two, depending.

I am eighteen years old and heading for college in the fall. I have a double major in Creative Writing and Psychology, which is going to be fun, and I'm in the Honor's Program. Also fun. Technically, I was already a college student, since I took classes at community colleges during my last two years of high school. Being home schooled made that easier. So now I already have 32 hours, 30 of which can transfer! ;D

I've been roleplaying for eight or nine years, now, and have long since decided that I want to be a writer. Whether I'll be successful or not isn't something I'm going to worry about right now. Cross that bridge when I get there.

Well, I suppose that's about it, so I'll stop talking before this rant gets any more self-absorbed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 am

Uh...hello everyone. >.>
The name's DeathShadoe, and if you look at my post history you would consider me a terrible RPer. As true as this may be, I've taken a whole new look at rping and have become "dedicated". I want to become better so that I may be in the more interesting RPs, not the Vampire RPs that seem to be so very common in Barton Town (Cockroaches, they are! Cockroaches!). As you can also tell by my posting style, I'm not very good at writing either (another thing I hope to improve!)

I look forward to RPing with all you awesome people. mrgreen

An Aspiring Weirdo

Mistress_LenaDisasterDoll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:03 am

Hi, I'm not new here but I've been gone awhile due to personal issues but I'm back now. I apologize for my in-activeness in this guild but I will start posting more soon.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:34 pm

I'm not a new member in the guild. Though my post count says different. I've been around the guild for awhile now. I don't often join roleplays. Due to horrible luck. Of every one I join being full of inferior roleplayers. I am yet to actually find a decent one in this guild. That didn't have some serious personality flaw.

LanceCalvis

Trix R Fer Kids

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:08 am

My name is Ryan and I just joined the other day.

I'm 17 years young and live in North Carolina, but my dad is in the Navy so I've lived in many other places around the world and hope to live in many more. The place I want to visit the most is Japan because of all the technology they have and the drifting circuits as well.

I'm soon getting a job at Domino's but when once I graduate high school I'm going to Parris Island for the Marine Corps boot camp. I college for me happening when I feel mature enough to actually pass it because if I went right after I got out of high school I'd do nothing but party.

I used to do drugs when I was younger but after someone who I had considered as a friend told on everyone I quickly discovered that drug free is really the way to be.

I joined Gaia on Valentines day of 2004 but I've not been on consistently from that time period, having taking a year off at one month and multiple months at other times. But don't worry I think I'm here to stay, well until I ship out to boot camp because then I don't when I'll have access to a computer with as much time as I do now.

Roleplaying started for me this year and I can say that I feel that I leave alot of from for improvement. I usually roleplay in the commerce section of gaia though I can occasionally be seen roleplaying in something with action involved.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games