Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Love_da_Dead
NAME: Nathan
APPEARANCE: Black long hair, brown eyes, tattoos, band shirts(Pics on my myspace)
FAV. BANDS: Alkaline Trio!, AFI, The Used, The Cure, and there are more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hanging out with my friends, going to the Rocky Horror Picture show and dressing up, being a Vegetarian, standing up for animals rights, poetry, games, movies, and music!!!
PERSONALITY: I think im an easy guy to get along with. My friends would probably describe me as nice guy, shy, laid back, an A-hole, fun to be around, theres probably more.
PET PEEVES: People who are FULL OF THEMSELVES!!!, and uncleaness and unorganized things.
LIKES/DISLIKES:I heart zombies, resident evil, THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, scary movies, monkeys, the movie "Party Monster", being a vegetarian, tattoos and piercings, screamo, metal, and rock music, Ozzfest and Warped Tour, alcohol, friends, the colors green, black, and pink, stormy weather, theres alot more of course but theres a few. I dislike homophobes, very mean people, meat, anything that has to do with animal crultey, the snow, people who are full of themselves and theres more but thats it for now.
REASON FOR JOINING: I feel at home... heart

Glad to see you feel at home. *gives you a basket of cookies* I hope to see you around a lot more. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:54 pm
welcome all!  

WeissVicious

Yamin0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:20 am
Welcome to all the newbies here! Enjoy your stay! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:28 pm
NAME: Leesa
APPEARANCE: I'm about 5'2 with long dark brown hair.
Check here. Although I tend not to wear my glasses.
FAV. BANDS: Uh. Brand New, Mindless Self Indulgence, New Found Glory, Linkin Park, HIM, Fall Out Boy, Arch Enemy, etc, etc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Listening to Music.
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, violent, mean, but under that there is some caring. It's just reserved for my friends.
PET PEEVES: Anything from a way a person talks, to how they act around certain people
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Dislikes: Idiots, vegetables, school
REASON FOR JOINING: I prefer to dress gothic, punk, or gothic lolita, rather than what my mother classifies as "normal"

AverageTyrant

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:34 pm
AnimeTemptress
FAV. BANDS: Uh. Brand New, Mindless Self Indulgence, New Found Glory, Linkin Park, HIM, Fall Out Boy, Arch Enemy, etc, etc
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, violent, mean, but under that there is some caring. It's just reserved for my friends.
PET PEEVES: Anything from a way a person talks, to how they act around certain people
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: I prefer to dress gothic, punk, or gothic lolita, rather than what my mother classifies as "normal"

*Hands you a plate of apple fritters*
Enjoy your stay here at the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:50 pm

NAME:Crystal
APPEARANCE: Five foot one, Blonde, Blue eyes, Short hair.
FAV. BANDS: D.... all of the above?
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Online games. Chillin with friends etc etc.
PERSONALITY: Outgoing and fun lovin
PET PEEVES: Stupid people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Ummmmm Ill get bak to you on that one, cant think of any at the moment.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was looking around and it struck my interest.....

:HEART:I AM THE GOTH PRINCESS!:HEART:

gothprincess020

AverageTyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
AnimeTemptress
LIKES/DISLIKES:

*Hands you a plate of apple fritters*
Enjoy your stay here at the guild.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:13 pm
Hello and welcome, all new members! =D

Hopefully you'll like it here =3

We don't bite.

....normally, anyway =D

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:28 pm
NAME: Ndoki
APPEARANCE: Currently? Long dark brown curly hair, tight red t-shirt, blue denim shorts and a pair of black and white high-tops.
FAV. BANDS: Mindless Self Indulgence, The BeeGees, Bond, Newton, James Brown, just to name a few.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Building gundams, playing video games, sleeping.
PERSONALITY: I think that would be a little difficult to explain here.
PET PEEVES: Skin Goths, badly make music, waffles with holes in them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Uhh... I like.. food and eating?
REASON FOR JOINING: Curiosity I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:36 pm
*welcomes the new people with baskets of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:39 pm
*waits anxiously for Hil/Sahna!* =X  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:01 am
Huzzah! Cookies! ^_^

These are gonna go straight to my hips.  

Ndoki

Sahna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:08 am
Name: Hilary
Interests: Animals, fantasy/sci fi, arguing, quietly protesting the corporate-controlled, pathetic excuse for a government, beating sense into people who lead pathetic lives, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, shopping (hey, I'm a girl, give me a break), swimming, horseback riding, archery, learning stuff that the government doesn't want me to know, and music
Favorite band: I don't really hae one. My policy on music is that no particular genre is "good" or "bad" it depends on the artist and the song
Favorite animal: Uhh..dogs, cats, wolves, otters, foxes, cheetahs, rabbits, most birds, African Wild Dogs, servals, and jackals
Pet peeves: ppl who let doors slam in ur face, old ladies that block the whole sidewalk and are passed by tortoises, ppl who are overly helpful, people who mispronounce "nuclear", posers, ppl who label others, the list goes on and on...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:09 am
Sahna
Name: Hilary
Interests: Animals, fantasy/sci fi, arguing, quietly protesting the corporate-controlled, pathetic excuse for a government, beating sense into people who lead pathetic lives, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, shopping (hey, I'm a girl, give me a break), swimming, horseback riding, archery, learning stuff that the government doesn't want me to know, and music
Favorite band: I don't really hae one. My policy on music is that no particular genre is "good" or "bad" it depends on the artist and the song
Favorite animal: Uhh..dogs, cats, wolves, otters, foxes, cheetahs, rabbits, most birds, African Wild Dogs, servals, and jackals
Pet peeves: ppl who let doors slam in ur face, old ladies that block the whole sidewalk and are passed by tortoises, ppl who are overly helpful, people who mispronounce "nuclear", posers, ppl who label others, the list goes on and on...
OH EM FRICKIN GEE! *GLOMP*
*hands you a plate of cookies as is customary* welcome, my old friend! xd  

Kitsoru

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:11 am
Sahna, I am TOTALLY with you on the old people notion xd It's like they don't REALIZE they are blockign the whole sidewalk, and that they have about 50 people lined up behind them domokun domokun  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games