Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:07 am
Polio laughed again, "Right, right....Well it seems like the truth anyways." She started walking down the hall again, looking at him on her shoulder. "so what do you plan on doing now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:09 am
"Setting a new goal for myself..." Wind said absent mindedly, really wondering how Polio wasn't staggering with him basicly sitting on her. "I'm Kage...can't climb any higher then that I geuss..."  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:15 am
"New goal...hmm like what? like you already said, your Kage now...and theres not much else you can do except train harder or do something else." She laughed, "And just because your on my shoulder doesn't mean i can't walk good... Kit said with a grin as if reading his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:20 am
Wind stared at her quizically, and gave a laugh, pushing her headband over her eyes and hopping off down the hall. An echo of something childish like "You can't catch me..." floated after Wind to Polio.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:24 am
She blinked then stumbled as the head band was pushed over her eyes and he hopped off. Polio caught her balance before she fell over and pushed her head band back up smirking at the echo. "Hai Hai...I suppose i'll take that as a challange." Quickly she started off down the hall after him looking aroundwith turning her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:27 am
Wind waited just inside an empty classroom. He had taken the sash from around his waist and balled it in one hand. He waited til he heard Polio coming and then opened the door quickly into the hall, and jumped out.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:36 am
Polio quickly slid to an almost stop as he jumped out of the classroom and ended up just missing him. She stopped behind him; crouching and pulled out a medium sized white paper fan then and looked at him, "Consider that a close call." she sneered softly and stood as she went to whack him with it for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:44 am
Wind spun, placed his back to the door, and lifted the sash, now styretched between his hands, up and blocked the downcoming swing of the fan. He quickly pulled the sash down to Polio's wrist and wrapped it around. Then he jumped behind her, tyring to lead with the cloth.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:53 am
Polio quickly moved forward before turning to face him as he jumped behind her. She grabbed the cloth with her hand that was connected to the wrapped wrist then yanked it towards her quickly just before he lands, and moved forward aiming a kick to the side of his head, keeping a tight grip on the sash.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:01 am
Wind is slung sideways, but catches himself in a crouch. He brings his upp arm into the space between his head and Polio's foot. He brings his arm down on her leg and wraps an end of the cloth around so that her wrist and leg are both now tightly bound.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:07 am
She blinks as he does so keeping her balance on her one leg since her other leg and her wrist were both bound tightly by the Sash. "Tch..." Polio mumbled and jumped back away from him resting both hands behind her back and started to untie her bound wrist quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:09 am
Wind gets up from his crouch and grins hugely. "Well that was entertaining...now can I have my belt back? I like having my pants around my waist rather then my ankles..." He said smothering laughter.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:14 am
She had managed to unt-tie her hands and leg then standing she glanced at the sash in her hands before looking at him. "Oh..." she laughed and smiled before she waved the sash in front of her; grinning, "....I see and since you didn't say the password, I think I'll keep it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:16 am
Wind blinked for a second and then laughed. "Alright, if you'd rather I walked around with my drawers at my ankles... So be it!" And with that he made a motion as if to do just such a thing.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:21 am
Polio stared at him before she blushed, "I see....but I wonder if you would actually do such a thing or are you just bluffing?" she glanced at the sash with a smirk before she tossed it at him laughing. "Alright, alright...keep your drawers on, thank you. i'm sure there are things in there i'd rather not see."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games