Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:39 am
@ Johnny: Too long ago to really remember it.

@MLC: Yes it is.

@ Minimando: Every so often. More BF2 than BF1, but eh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:17 pm
I think there should be a new x-wing or tie fighter game. There are no new star fighter games these days...  

Maegnis

Dapper Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Padme18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:27 am
I'm having trouble with my Lego Star Wars OT for the DS. I'm stuck on level 5 of ESB. I'm in the second room and I kinow I have to pull these levers to get rid of the lasers if front of the one door, but I can't seem to get the right combination. Can anyone help?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:52 am
I don't know if it was said before but, I wish they created a game that had the fighting style of battlefront 2 (like the camera behind character etc.) and combined something like Rogue Squadron Rebel Strike so its a better experience of person shooting and ship flying.  

Volzet

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:57 am
Hmm.
Star Wars: X-wing
Wraith Squadron
The Game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:31 pm
Heck, I just can't wait for BF3... As long as they make a PS2 or Wii version...  

elvisnake

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:34 pm
Hmm what could they do for BF3? more classes, include EU, Heroes in ship battles, improve ship battles...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:37 pm
Two words: More ******** Planets... Okay, that's three...  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:45 pm
Bring back bespin.

Have different kinds of heros, not just run-n-gun guys. Like wedge, etc.

Give heros different feels to them, not just a bunch of lightsaber toters (some strong, others heavily armed, etc)

My personal wish: Make strategically held planets more valuable, rather than just "who has more" scenarios. Aka: Bespin passively increases wealth and firepower, making it a better planet to control than dagobah, which simply boosts a jedi force power by 15%.

Planetary defense systems.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:55 pm
I agree, totally.  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:59 pm
Another good one: Purchase unique items from vendor droids in base, with money gained from kills (specifically out of vehicle kills). Like focusing lenses to shoot from 2x distance (sniper love!), bigass flechette weapons... repeating gatling cannons that actually mow down vehicles and infantry like no tomorrow....

Perhaps with enough cash, buy aircraft on the planet, that way you have to work to get better equiptment for your side; aka 30 kills in one life unlocks a laat for use.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:03 am
Ah the Laaty.
The Huey of the Star Wars Galaxy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SandPig2k7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:35 am
at the moment i've been playing SW kotor
thats good i like the jedi knight series and kyle katarn is cool
but kotor is good because you get to make your own character and choose dark or light twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:28 pm
oh speaking of kotor what do all of you think of the team Gizka super mod. for those of you who dont know they are a group of modders/developers who liked KotORII:Sith Lords. but they were frustrated with the incomplete ending so they were able to get their hands on most of the data for the intended ending and now they are working to fit it into the game. they have been at it for nearly 3 years.

here is a Link for those of you who want one.  

Delakar

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:03 pm
Oh yeah. I heard of those guys.
How are they doing?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games