Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Sira soon found himself in front of his house, positioned beside Reks' destroyed house. He rubbed his eye's and headed inside yawning. He flipped on the lights in the living room and kicked his sandal's off. 'I'm so tired but I don't feel like sleeping..' He thought sitting down on the couch. He pulled out his sketchbook and slowly began drawing Ai from memory. He smiled remembering all the time they had spent together.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((0.0 cry crying why did u tell me that?! cry that sucks that means i mush see it if its that epesode))

((He comes back, don't worry.))

Nanaka stepped inside the gates of the village, her pink hair blowing in the light breeze. A small, barely noticeable smile graced her features. Even thought she hadn't been in Konoha long before she left, she had missed it while she was gone. And who wouldn't? Konoha was a wonderful once you got past the idiot Hokage.

Nanaka's scythe was now hidden away, she didn't need to carry it over her shoulder all the time. Her mechanical eye and ear were now working properly, that's why she had been gone for so long. She had needed to get them fixed, and needed to get away from the fighting for a while.

After taking in the village she headed towards Sira's manor, wanting to see if she was still welcome in the small group of friends. Nanaka had left without notice, suddenly dissapearing one day. She came upon his house and stopped, letting out a small sigh. Should she? She knocked lightly on the door, calling out, "Sira?"

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:43 pm
Sira stood up hearing a knock at the door. He knew he had heard the voice somewhere before. Walking up to the door he opened it and immediately recognized Nanaka by her pink hair. "Nanaka? Hey where have you been?" He asked letting her come inside. With all the excitement of the Akatsuki attacks, Fuyu leaving and coming back to their side and Sasori and Deidara leaving Akatsuki he had forgotten about Nanaka until now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:50 pm
Nanaka stepped inside, her smile fading a little. I should have told them... Why didn't I? I don't even know if everyone... She let out a small sigh, then looked down at the floor. "I went to go get my eye and ear fixed." She scratched the back of her head, then looked back up at Sira. "I'm sorry I didn't let you know." Her hand reached for the handle of her non-existant scythe.
((I gotta go to bed real soon.))  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:16 pm
Sira looked at Nanaka strangely. "It's okay, don't be sorry.." He said his voice sounding distant. His mind was on Ai at the moment he was still really worried about her. He realized that Nanaka didn't know about her being in a coma. He stifled a sigh, he would tell her later. 'I wonder where she went to get her eye and ear fixed..' He thought silently as he led her into the living room letting her sit down on the couch, his sketch of Ai still on the end table.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:22 pm
Nanaka sat on the edge of the couch, sighing again. "I feel bad that I kind of just... left." She studied Sira, he seemed worried about something. Something really bad could have happened while I was gone... Someone could have died or something... "What's wrong?" She titled her head to the side a little, her pink hair falling in her face.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:47 pm
Sira sat down on the couch leaning back. He heaved a sigh as Nanaka asked what was wrong. "Oh it's Ai... She's been in a coma for almost a month now. I'm really worried about her." He muttered closing his eye's tightly. 'I just wish that she would wake up..' He thought to himself running his finger's through his hair and sighing again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Nanaka let out a small sigh, almost wishing she hadn't asked what was wrong. She never knew how to react when it came to things like this. "I'm... sorry." She reached for her non-existant scythe once more and an aggravated sigh escaped her lips. "Have the medical-ninja tried everything they could?"  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 pm
"Yeah they have.." Sira said sighing. He felt a pang of guilt thinking about it. If heknew what happened maybe it would help but all he could remember was waking up in pain and seeing Ai unconscious. He sighed and looked over at his still open sketchbook. A tear dripped down onto his drawing of Ai as he sat there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:22 pm
Nanaka watch Sira, biting her lip. How was she supposed to help? She fidgeted uncomfortably, wondering if she should say something or just keep quiet. "I learned a few things about my eye while I was gone." It seemed that this statement was random, but she thought she might be able to help if she could see Ai. "I could... look at her. It might help."  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:40 pm
"Hmm..? What can your eye do Nanaka?" Sira asked looking up curiously at her. His voice sounded hopeful as the word's escaped his lip's. Even though he knew there was no guarantee it would help, at this point he would accept any kind of help. Though he was fairly sure that this might be a good idea. 'I hope so..'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:47 pm
Nanaka sat up a little straighter and brushed her hair out of her face. "It can see differences in heat levels in the body. It can scan the brain more effectively than most equipment. It can compare conditions of the body to normal ones." She tucked a lock of pink hair behind her ear. "Do you think that would help?"  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:07 pm
"It's worth a shot.." Sira said sitting up straight. "I just wish I knew what happened.." He muttered aloud rubbing his forehead. He smiled slightly. "I almost forgot, thanks. I guess we can do it tommorow?" He looked out at the darkening sky thinking it was too late right now. He wanted to head out first thing in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:12 pm
Nanaka looked out the window, watching as they sky darkened a little. "Tomorrow would be fine." She nodded a little then stood. "I guess I should get going." She waved her hand in a swift motion in front of her and her scythe suddenly appeared. "Do I... Is it alright if I stay here?"

((Does that psychotic dude ever post?))  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:16 pm
Ai laid in the hospital bed, still in her coma, as her thoughts raced. Normally her mind would be blank, but as she laid there she drifted through many thoughts, most of them confusing. She wanted to wake up, but her mind felt to weak to fully function and she didn't remember a few things. 'Who are these people I keep seeing? They seem familiar. Where am I? Why?' She thought as she saw faces from thoughts pass by along with other things and events. 'If you wake up you will remember...' An unfamiliar voice spoke. 'But I'm too weak. I can't.' 'You aren't weak. Your friends miss you, especially Sira, the one you care about most.' 'I don't remember that name, sorry. I just can't.' 'The time is soon that you must wake, so be ready to go back.' The voice faded. 'I don't understand...' Ai said trying to think but couldn't understand.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games