Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:41 pm
she looked at them "thanks for giving me a choice" she mumbled "but who is he? if i dont know him then thumbs up, but who is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:43 pm
*Logen jumps down to the arena and Laugh so hard some of the spectators laugh at her for laughing so hard and some spectators pointed at her becouse she was half human half snowtiger alike no one had ever seen such a beeing in the arena,,, only in illegal arenas but there wasnt many of the spectators that went to the illegal arena...!!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:43 pm
He twisted around, knocking Necross off of him. "See ya," he said as the ground shook and he slowly dissolved into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:44 pm
* casts a spell to stop him from disappearing, picks the warrior up in the air and rips off the helmet to reveal a greatly pained arage then throws him into the wall with enough force to put a crack in the marble* does he live or die? *draws a longblade and slowly starts walking towards arage*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:45 pm
she ran down to the ring, "hey" she yelled jumping in she looked at him "i dont know" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:48 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
* casts a spell to stop him from disappearing, picks the warrior up in the air and rips off the helmet to reveal a greatly pained arage then throws him into the wall with enough force to put a crack in the marble* does he live or die? *draws a longblade and slowly starts walking towards arage*

(Pft, that's almost god like...oh wells)
He stands up and withdraws his dagger, poising it at his own heart. "I'm not giving you the glory of killing me," he said, growling.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:48 pm
then i shall make the choice. *slowly starts walking towards arage with his blade drawn* and my choice is... *reaches his hand with the blade in it towards arage* life. *stabs the sword in the ground* get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:50 pm
she walked next to necross, she held his hand "arage, what the hell are you doing? you scared me half to death!" she yelled  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:51 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
then i shall make the choice. *slowly starts walking towards arage with his blade drawn* and my choice is... *reaches his hand with the blade in it towards arage* life. *stabs the sword in the ground* get up.

"Burn in Hell," he said, as he jumped over the wall of the arena, running off after Lola saw him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Repressed Memories
King_of_the_Hearts_666

He stands up and withdraws his dagger, poising it at his own heart. "I'm not giving you the glory of killing me," he said, growling.

[im a spellmaster, and ive been practicing spells, remember when i got injured. i sat outside and practiced spells. and theres only one thing i cant stop you from doing, stupid no god rules, though they do keep the noobs out. and stupid werewolves.]  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:52 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Repressed Memories
King_of_the_Hearts_666

[im a spellmaster, and ive been practicing spells, remember when i got injured. i sat outside and practiced spells. and theres only one thing i cant stop you from doing, stupid no god rules, though they do keep the noobs out. and stupid werewolves.]

(Hey, werewolves kick a**)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:55 pm
(hey have to go, dont wanna get in trouble by parents, i know bros wont back me up, well hopefully ill b able to get on tonight, well laterz ^_^ love ya guys)  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:55 pm
[ i know now back to the rp ] lola, you want me to go after him?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:56 pm
"no, just leave him" she said turning away "like i said, i dont care anymore if he leaves"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:58 pm
*she wondered if she could take on both a worrior and a spellcaster in one move... she probably could, though that was her last life, she wouldnt do such things anymore then she laughed even more! seeming mad!*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games