Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:30 pm
Weird.. i gtg too. Man... it's midnight here, well, almost. I wonder if Kaos lives in the same area as I do? Well, Nite peeps!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:06 am
)Huh it was almost 11pm when I got off.)  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 am
(Weird! What time zone are you in? Scratch that... i read your profile lol. )
Juno is walking through the hallway, trying to see if he sees any sign of Nightbane, or his shadow, until he hears the yell from the guards and the capture orders. "Hmm... i'd better mosey in there... they sound like they got the culprit.." he says to himself, and sneaks past some of them, seeing the unconcius body of Nightbane being dragged. "Oh crap.. they got him... i'd better make sure that he is innocent... maybe i can convince Valdamant that our real enemy still roams inside the stronghold..." he thinks, slowly passing them and sliding through the doors each time they open them. "ugh.. i've been here once... and it wasn't pretty. When you burn down the red carpet for wood fuel, they get really angry at ye..." he thinks, reaching the deepest floor. He looks around, making sure that none of the guards see him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:40 am
Nightbane wakes up in a cell. "What happened?" Nightbane is out of energy so he can't use his shadow. No! I won't use it. Not even now..unless I have to. Nightbane looks up to see a man sneaking around. All of his weapons were confiscated at the door...along with My cloak! No one saw had seen him because the darkness of the dungeon. They couldn't see him at all if they weren't holding him when they led him here. Now besides the man who was in front of him he was alone..  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 am
Tomoe stands up from her bed and sighs. "Hmm.... I just don't think that Nightbane is capable of doing such thing.... well... maybe he is... but argh!" she groans frustrated as she begins to pace the room. "Well... he saved me once, so I owe him," Tomoe said as she carefullly looked around and opened her bedroom window. ".... Sorry daddy," she muttered softly as she jumped out of the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:11 am
Esuna follows Tomoe out with her. "Things are getting rather awry here at the castle.." she thinks to herself.

Meanwhile, at the dark dank cells, Juno carefully hides under some of the torch holders, seeing some of the guards pass by, looking around for any signs of Nightbane. He finnaly reaches the cell where he is, and make s ahissing noise to him. "Psst!.Nightbane... are you alright? You look like the wind's knocked out of you... " he says softly, trying to avoid any attention. He listens to some steps and says "I'll be back for a second!" and jumps to the dark ceiling, out of sight

Esuna stops for a second, concentrating and seeing through Juno's eyes and thoughts. "Tomoe... they're at the dungeon floors..!" she says. "They must've gotten Nightbane!"  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:15 am
Tomoe opens her eyes widely. "Dungeons?! Oh great... it must be packed with guards.... we can't save him now.... do you think you can find Juno and tell him to meet me at my room? Tell him to enter through the window, not the balcony...." (lol We can't save Nightbane yet if he isn't on lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:20 am
Lol he was online before... i didn't notice, remmber, slow responses from me. Btw, how rude of me, welcome back Kaos!)

Esuna nods and poofs into a dove form, and flies through onew of the windows.-  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:22 am
AxelNekko
Lol he was online before... i didn't notice, remmber, slow responses from me. Btw, how rude of me, welcome back Kaos!)

Esuna nods and poofs into a dove form, and flies through onew of the windows.-

(lol thanks) Tomoe runs and climbs up to the window and back to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:27 am
(sorry I was gone, my godfather pulled me away to help with the farm. Back now!)

Nightbane sees the figure disappear and a new figure steps in and opens the cell.

A guard walks in and grabs Nightbane by the arm. "We are going to see Valdamt. But first..." The guard picks up the weak Nightbane and puts his hand on his mouth and empties contents from an odd vial into his mouth.

Nightbane goes limp but can feel that within his body, energy is surging through him and collecting quickly. What is happening to me??  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:29 am
(Btw I live in the U.S, eastern time. If it was about an hour later than it was where I am you are somewhere east from where I live I presume)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 am
Valdamt walks to the main hall, when he heard that the guards had captured Nightbane and that they were bringing Nightbane to him. "I have some questions for the young man...." he muttered to himself. "But still.... he did save my daughter.... should I show mercy...?" he said outloud to no one in particular.

One of the guards looks at the king sternly. "Sir, he killed one of our own... even if he did save Princess Tomoe, he's still a murderer... and not one of our own," he said.

Valdamt looks at him. "There isn't any evidence that he did kill one of us... Innocent until proven otherwise, captain," he said sternly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:40 am
As Nightbane is led into the room he starts feeling weird. What did he give me? He feels as if the whole place is hostile. His vision is starting to blur and then clears back up. It keeps making everything looking redder, and redder. Nightbane had his cloak off but was tapping into reserve energy to keep himself as human as possible. His hands were already slipping and turning into claws. His eyes, he was afraid, if reflected in the light would turn gold...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:44 am
Valdamt awaits for Nightbane, pacing the room, thinking about his decision. "... I'll... just have to see how everything turns out..." he said, sitting down and drinking a glass of blood, or 'Red Wine' as it's known between the vampires.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:45 am
(Meh.. same here. Puerto Rico. Gtg to help mom with the backyard...)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games