Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:31 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She looks down at him then she stretches out her wings and slowly comes to the ground "Oh Hello, I'm Sam, and you are?"

"Cordire," he said, not bothering to sit up.
Sam sits down leaning on the tree "Im sorry, I didnt know you were there, If you wanted to be alone I could leave"

"No, it's fine. You're the only person who acknowledges my presence," he said, sighing.
She looksat him with comforting eye's "Why would that be?" She Gives a small Smile

"I don't know, but everyone else seems to ignore me. Oh well, who needs them," he said with a sneer.
Lauph's a bit "I know what you mean, but Dont say that, everyone needs someone" a Smile still on her face  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:35 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

kenji jumps bak after soren pulls kevin away
"so wat is this gonna be a 2 on 1 match now"

you've temporarily blinded kevin
soren bows slightly and roars at him
im your opponent

"hehehehe ok its time for the rematch"
takes a defense position

soren:hand to hand like kevin
soren flies forward and punches kenji into a wall

"wats wit u guyz and walls"
punches him off me and kicks him down

soren fliegs at him bites his neck and swings him into the ceiling then in mid air jumps after him
he then swings him into the cieling even faster causing him to break through into the floor above  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She looks down at him then she stretches out her wings and slowly comes to the ground "Oh Hello, I'm Sam, and you are?"

Sam sits down leaning on the tree "Im sorry, I didnt know you were there, If you wanted to be alone I could leave"

"No, it's fine. You're the only person who acknowledges my presence," he said, sighing.
She looks at him with comforting eye's "Why would that be?" She Gives a small Smile

*as Logen heard the same as Sam right now (since a part of hersoul is in her) she said in Sams mind*

Logen: "he dont know it but i have acknowledged his presence all the time he was with us... i think ill come and talk with him meself..."

*in a flash of light she was rendered and now not as she usually looked but as she really looked*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looksat him with comforting eye's "Why would that be?" She Gives a small Smile

"I don't know, but everyone else seems to ignore me. Oh well, who needs them," he said with a sneer.
Lauph's a bit "I know what you mean, but Dont say that, everyone needs someone" a Smile still on her face

"Everyone but me. I've gone my whole life without anyone...my whole life..." he said, trailing off.  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:37 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks at him with comforting eye's "Why would that be?" She Gives a small Smile

*as Logen heard the same as Sam right now (since a part of hersoul is in her) she said in Sams mind*

Logen: "he dont know it but i have acknowledged his presence all the time he was with us... i think ill come and talk with him meself..."

*in a flash of light she was rendered and now not as she usually looked but as she really looked*

Wait what?go over that agen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:38 pm
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

kenji jumps bak after soren pulls kevin away
"so wat is this gonna be a 2 on 1 match now"

you've temporarily blinded kevin
soren bows slightly and roars at him
im your opponent

takes a defense position

soren fliegs at him bites his neck and swings him into the ceiling then in mid air jumps after him
he then swings him into the cieling even faster causing him to break through into the floor above

flies bak down drop kicks him down a floor then picks him up bites him an throws him into a wall  

King Yoshimitsu

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:40 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Everyone but me. I've gone my whole life without anyone...my whole life..." he said, trailing off.
Sam's happy eyes turn to sadness "Must have been lonely, I had somone until, Well when you are used to being with sombody who cares for you, then you have nothing, Its eats you from the inside" Her eyes turn to the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam's happy eyes turn to sadness "Must have been lonely, I had somone until, Well when you are used to being with sombody who cares for you, then you have nothing, Its eats you from the inside" Her eyes turn to the ground

"Wouldn't know. I've had no one who cares for me," he said quietly.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:43 pm
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

takes a defense position

flies bak down drop kicks him down a floor then picks him up bites him an throws him into a wall

soren uses his powerful hind legs and kicks off the wall flying back into
kenji and head butts his stomach noking the wind out of him
soren:this time ill win
and if you die i feed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at him "I care for you, I care for everyone Who are close to me, and or my friends"  

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:47 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at him "I care for you, I care for everyone Who are close to me, and or my friends"

"And why would you want to be my friend? I've layed here, thinking, and I realized...I'm a monster. I've killed people out of greed for money...innocent people..." he said as he sat up, burrying his head into his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm
she kicks a rock watching it fall down the hill, she sighs and sits down, lost in thought  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:51 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"And why would you want to be my friend? I've layed here, thinking, and I realized...I'm a monster. I've killed people out of greed for money...innocent people..." he said as he sat up, burrying his head into his hands.
"Everyone makes mistakes, I dont care if you have done somthing, as long as you Dont do it anymore" She leans forward and stares at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Everyone makes mistakes, I dont care if you have done somthing, as long as you Dont do it anymore" She leans forward and stares at him

"No, I'm afraid I'll never change...I don't know what to do anymore...I've never felt so...afraid," he said, staring at her, his eyes watery.  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"No, I'm afraid I'll never change...I don't know what to do anymore...I've never felt so...afraid," he said, staring at her, his eyes watery.
She stares back at him her eyes so loveing and comforting "Anyone can change, my friend, you have to be deturmend"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games