Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 pm
Tora starts to break her hold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:07 pm
lets tora go "how about this if i win against your pet you remove the swords"  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm
"even if you did" he shruggs "i still would not be able to remive them and.."
Tora charges Tarots and starts punding and slashing at the sheild. "she has other ideas"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 pm
-smiles and looks at tora- I can help you get him out of there if you get him to remove the cards... or if you help me kill treneth  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm
Tora ignores her words. "shes gone feral the only thing that can get through to her is fighting back" he pops his neck "she wear herself out soon"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm
-screathes turning into her yokai-kitsune form staning 8ft tall and snarling- (A yokai-kitsune is kind of fox demon as a rough translation)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 pm
Tora contiunes to pound on the shield. "o is that blood i see?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm
- I explode into a run at treneth pinning him to the wall as he staps me in the leg I yelp but don't let him go as I grab at his throat with my teeth he dissapears running but he Is all that's invisible and I can see the trail of blood he leaves behind as I jump for him I catch him ramming off ballance into tarots and tora cutting treneths arm open as it gushes blood I pin I'm to the ground again and make a bite for his neck missing on pourpose - " I told you treneth you would die by my hand and now you" - he is smiling but knowing he's about to die he stabs me in the stomach with his poisonus dagger as I rip his throat out and he disinigrates I change back to neko and fall to my knees begining to blead to death all the poison does is make you suffer as you die I fall over onto the ground my hair all around me I'm breathing ragedly about to die -  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Tora comes to her senses soon after and returns to normal but really tired. collapsing to her knees covering her face with one hand she aks "w-what happen...w-whats going on..."she gets a whith of blood. Tarots amused by all this says "why Tora you killed two more people in a blind rage, alot less then normal" Tora goes into a state of shock completly paralized.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm
Chihiro walked into the giant school,"Wow."

There was a rustling in her backpack and a purple haired chibi gir;'s head stuck out,"Wow...nice! You sure its the right place?"

Chihiro shoved her back in,"Shuddup Mitchi."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:36 pm
Kimiko: ~Walks around more~ "Nya I wonder what I should do now . . . " She thought to herself as she walked around more searching.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:36 pm
ed walks back out "now i just dont know what to do you you people..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Kimiko: ~Keeps walking around, noticing one of the teachers~ "Nya." She says as her ears go up and tail. "Ah so i'm not the only one here." She says happily, glad she is not alone as much now, even though they have never talked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 pm
[now what?]  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm
(i'm bound right now, Rawr's not on)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games