Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:40 pm
(okay)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:56 pm
(Back sorry i fell asleep then had to go to school and Sarah is NOT dead :p )  

RaWr-i-lovely

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:04 pm
Chihiro walked up to her dorm room,"Hello? Is someone in there or will I be alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
(Back sorry i fell asleep then had to go to school and Sarah is NOT dead :p )

(cute...>.> i know nothing...)  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:14 am
(okay then I'll just start where I remeber ) Sarahs yokai-kitsune for falters and fails as she falls to the ground clutching her bleeding stomach feeling her life slip away she is finally happy because she has avenged kimoray -  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:55 pm
The force field surrounding tarots disappers and he kneels next to sarah holding another tarot card. "even though Tora's face looks cute when in shock" he shows the card to be a nine of cups "i can't let her break down compleatly yet so i'm going to save you" he places the card up aginst the wound. the card emits a glow of warm light and then the wound starts healing. Tora is still in a state of shock, hearing nothing about what is going on.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:16 pm
- sarahs body reacts negatively to the healing and she starts to convulse dieing quicker -  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Tarots steps back "welp looks like she's dead so" he vanishes again. Tora comes too afterwards the first person she sees is Sarah dieing. after seeing Sarah dieing she looks at her hands to see blood on them "s-sarah..." she looks to blair "c-can you save her?"
(tora thinks she hurt Sarah)  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:26 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tarots steps back "welp looks like she's dead so" he vanishes again. Tora comes too afterwards the first person she sees is Sarah dieing. after seeing Sarah dieing she looks at her hands to see blood on them "s-sarah..." she looks to blair "c-can you save her?"
(tora thinks she hurt Sarah)

- Blair looks crazed - tora tarots just killed Sarah!!!! - cries - I can't fix her only 2 people can!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 pm
ed runs up to then "would i do it?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm
notingles
ed runs up to then "would i do it?"

Blair shakes her head - n-no....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm
"i made resurections before" ed said sliding next to sarah "holy powers, remenber?" ed said spreading wings  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:21 pm
notingles
"i made resurections before" ed said sliding next to sarah "holy powers, remenber?" ed said spreading wings

- shakes head - you...you can't help her she's goin to die unless ryoji comes or tarots has to come back no one else can help... She will die  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:24 pm
"i can slow things down" ed said, the whole atmosphere changed into an heavy air, but overly clean, as if the haven fell but broght all of its pureness with it "this ought to do" d said, an strange capsule envolved sarah "this will slow down time around her"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:27 pm
- Blair nods - ok - falls to her knees and cries -  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games