Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Die Buying

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:17 pm

Pretty angry people in here...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:03 pm

eek crying xp

Toxicity_of_Len

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:15 am

Die Buying
Pretty angry people in here...

Heh... YEAH. Reprieve(or Zrana, I do not know) set up the whole password thing right? It seems that the majority of people skim through the rules(barely reading them), only looking for the password.

YOU KNOW HOW LOW THAT IS?! Then you have to repeat the rules to them over and over agin til you get it past their thick skulls.

Then there are some people that are born jerks. They go around flaming people on a regular basis, and then the mods tell them to stop, and they try to pick a fight with them! HEH. Mass chaos.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:14 pm

Envy-san
SneTernal
Envy-san, what happend to all the other mods in this Guild...? gonk And Reprieve? gonk

THEY DIED I KILLED THEM!!!! gonk

No. They... just left. I guess they got tired of all the jerks in this guild making it a LIVING HELL. *mumbles about a few CERTAIN people*

I really dont know why I am still here.... stare
No you didn't...I ate them rofl rofl rofl [Said in Caboose style]

liz_bliz_inc

SneTernal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:15 pm

Did all of the mods leave?

Jyabil? Reprieve? Equanimity? Zrana? eek gonk

Eeeeeenvyy-saaan.. Only you left. gonk I can just imagine how it feels trying to fix this Guild alone... neutral

I miss hangin' out here... In this Shinobi Hideout where I won my very first Ice Gauntlet. But I can't help getting this doomed feeling everytime I come here. Somehow it feels like this Guild is doomed, and left here only to rot. neutral

Note: I'm not saying that all of you guys are idiots... But a Guild without active mods ain't gonna work. And especially now when Reprieve has left. :/ I haven't really checked through all the Threads, but from Equanimity's thread things seem to be... Well, go check the thread for yourself. sad
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:23 am

*pokes envy with lightbulbs*

zimthehomicidal

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:45 am

zimthehomicidal
*pokes envy with lightbulbs*
maybe this has something to do with it whee
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:04 pm

envy doesnt hate me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

zimthehomicidal

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:38 pm

zimthehomicidal
envy doesnt hate me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KYAAAAAAA~~~

my only happiness.... and lightbulbs ;-; *gnaws on one*

Anywho, yes, I am the last mod here. crying I dont knwo where Reprieve is. Equanimity quit recently. I dont know where Zrana is, but she is always busy, I know that. The other mods-- I havent a clue.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:32 pm

[~Captain Waffles~]
User Image

It's Kakashi the Smiley!

Chisao the Angel

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:05 pm

*Runs in and glomps everyone* HIYA PEOPLE!!!!! GAARA'S BACK!!!!!!!!! xd domokun blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:09 pm

*Dances* Damn! I've been gone for four months!!!!!!! This place ran 10x faster with me and Cow here!!! I miss the guy.......Me best buddy!...........*Burst out in tears*

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:44 am

*Parties with himself* WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *Dances in a tree*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:04 am

*accidental spam*

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:38 am

crying I'm all alone!!!! But at least I can take my spot as Annoying, Idiotic, Hyperactive, Jackass back....!!!!! blaugh blaugh
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games