Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:55 pm
Gaara_San
quote="zimthehomicidal"]yay, where you been domokun

Started off with taking a break.Then my X-box and job seemed to take over my life lmao!!! But now that I got fired for ditching work so much, I've got plenty of time for Gaia!!! xd blaugh xd

Bwahahaha!!!! I will bring it back to life with my constat nagging and annoyance!!!

*steals your sand jar*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:20 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
I think Gaara forgot his scizo meds today biggrin smile redface crying xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream xd 3nodding blaugh stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz pirate rofl 4laugh ninja neutral mrgreen rolleyes twisted evil cry lol rofl mrgreen pirate heart domokun domokun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........MANY...... SMILES!!!!! AAACCCKK!!!! *cough* Oh, my meds? razz was it really that obvio- errrr..... I mean What meds??!!! sweatdrop Who told you!!!! I'll kill them!!!! mad Grrrr......BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:24 pm
zimthehomicidal
Gaara_San
quote="zimthehomicidal"]yay, where you been domokun

Started off with taking a break.Then my X-box and job seemed to take over my life lmao!!! But now that I got fired for ditching work so much, I've got plenty of time for Gaia!!! xd blaugh xd

Bwahahaha!!!! I will bring it back to life with my constat nagging and annoyance!!!

*steals your sand jar*

It's a gourd..... scream blaugh MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Sand erupts from it and constricts completely around your body* DIIIEE!!!!!!! NOBODY TOUCHES THE GOURD!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:58 pm
i wanna play with it crying  

zimthehomicidal

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:37 am
zimthehomicidal

Only Gaara get's to play in his sand!!! domokun *dups the sand out and plays's in it* BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:15 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
the only people who bid for that are the same people that bid for an empty bottle of water.
hey, that empty water bottle was lots of fun until my sister poked a hole in it  

Owenlars2

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:25 am
does this mean i get to tlka to my self for a while???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:02 pm
Gaara_San
zimthehomicidal

Only Gaara get's to play in his sand!!! domokun *dups the sand out and plays's in it* BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
-steals the sand- =P MINE! twisted  

Sharkdust

Fallen Enchantress

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:22 pm
Owenlars2
The_Last_PlainsWalker
the only people who bid for that are the same people that bid for an empty bottle of water.

hey, that empty water bottle was lots of fun until my sister poked a hole in itand what about those who bid on time machines? Or a tv that has a hole in it froma shotgun?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:59 pm
Kea41
Gaara_San
zimthehomicidal

-steals the sand- =P MINE! twisted

*plays in the sand with kea*  

zimthehomicidal

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:16 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Owenlars2
The_Last_PlainsWalker

hey, that empty water bottle was lots of fun until my sister poked a hole in it
and what about those who bid on time machines? Or a tv that has a hole in it froma shotgun?
hey, how was i supposed to know that the time machine had no garuntee, and that tv didn't get the shot gun hole until after i took it skeet shooting. it is my best friend still.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:07 am
hello people^^ *waves* xd  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:11 am
nobody's online are they? cry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:12 am
okay...hm...I'll be online for another...uh...6 hours? so...I'll see if anyone comes online so I can talk to them...I'm lonely...okay then...I'm gonna go bye bye now...*waves*  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:42 am
*pops up on the sofa from nowhere* eek What the!!? eek

*ehm* I mean hiya! *waves with tail to everybody/ everything nearby*

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games