Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:14 pm

The person who was at the desk the first day she was there walked by. "Every day you're here, a new man comes into your room."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:15 pm

kat sighed and she looked at strike sleeping "i cant keep puting him at risk like this...maybe i should leave it would be best for him he wouldnt get captured by hunters ever again.." the thought scared kat but she slowly started 2 concider it thinking how better off strike would be he promised 2 never risk his life for her so he wont get into situtions when she gone...

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:20 pm

"nu uh, hes my cousin" she smiles innocently, she rolls her eyes and walks over to the window

Strike sighs and pulls her close, thinking that when he woke up she would be gone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:24 pm

He walked in. "Every time huh? Who are these mystery men?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:26 pm

kat slipped out of hi arms carefully and got up from the bed she sat down in a chair stareing right at him the thought of leaveing scared her more thna all the hunters in world and it confused her she couldnt figure out what 2 do if this was the right thing to do she would but what if strike tryed 2 stop her she could never reist him pleading her 2 stay she looked closely at strike trying 2 figure out a solution her eyes deep with sadness
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:32 pm

she rolls her eyes "first it was walt, but he was just a friend, then it was reis, he was here to drink my blood, then it was several hunters who tried to capture me, and now you" she walks over and plops down on the bed "im not a whore you sicko" she said laying back and curling up

strike curls up "mmm, kat" he whispered, he moves his hand around the bed, trying to find her

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:35 pm

kat stayed in the chair her arms around her leg she looked at strike for a long while "im sorry.."she whispered then she got up kissed his forhead and headed for the door "good bye.." kat said tears in her eyes
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:35 pm

"I know that. But, just as a bit of knowledge, were you still a virgin when you decided to become Scott's life mate?"

(I am sometimes this blunt when it comes to things like that. People think I'm weird)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:39 pm

she snorts "of course i was, i was always, 'the good girl'" she yawns again "im not stupid, i havent done anything before i met scott" she closes her eyes "why do you care anyways?" she asked hugging the pillow

Strike whimpers in his sleep before rolling onto his other side and sighing(ha nice XDD i dont think its weird, i tink its funny XDD)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:41 pm

"I didn't. I was just wondering." He sat on the other bed.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:46 pm

"sure" she muttered falling into a deep sleep, freakishly tired
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:46 pm

kat walked out takeing one last glance at her love she then ran as fast as she could and as far way as she could tear were pouring out of her eyes burning them as she ran "i have 2 die.." thats what she thought but she was not as fast as she wanted 2 go her injurey was screaming in protest as she ran kat was beyond confused the events that day messing with he mind she somehow came 2 the conclusion that if she killed herself strike wouldnt be hurt or captured again

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 pm

strike rolls over and since he was at the edge he fell off "WOA!" he groans and sits up, he rubs his head before looking around "kat?" he stands "kat? where are you?" he walks out of the room
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:09 pm

kat was over 50miles awaynow the tears dried on her face she ran till she was on a cliff looking down it was atleast 300hundred feet down and if she jumped and with a burning stake in her she would die and no one would find her body kat sat at the edge looking striahgt down in fear she held a lighter and stake in her hands and she just sat there stareing at them her face frozen in indesion and fear

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:13 pm

"Kat..." he runs out the door "KAT!!!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games